International Law, Domestic Political Orders, and the ‘Democratic Imperative’: Has Democracy Finally Emerged as a Global Legal Entitlement?
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-11-27 (All new papers)
- NEP-CDM-2010-11-27 (Collective Decision-Making)
- NEP-HPE-2010-11-27 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-LAW-2010-11-27 (Law & Economics)
- NEP-POL-2010-11-27 (Positive Political Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:erp:jeanmo:p0262. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Charlie Pike). General contact details of provider: http://www.jeanmonnetprogram.org/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .