Report NEP-POL-2010-11-27This is the archive for NEP-POL, a report on new working papers in the area of Positive Political Economics. Eugene Beaulieu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Andreas Kuhn, 2010. "The public perception and normative valuation of executive compensation: an international comparison," IEW - Working Papers 518, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Christa Jensen & Donald Lacombe & Stuart Mcintyre, 2010. "What Determined Conservative Success in the 2010 U.K. General Election? A Bayesian Spatial Econometric Analysis," Working Papers 1024, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics.
- G.C. Harcourt, 2010. "Post-Keynesian Theory, Direct Action and Political Involvement," Discussion Papers 2010-13, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- "Christian Pippan" /, 2001. "International Law, Domestic Political Orders, and the ‘Democratic Imperative’: Has Democracy Finally Emerged as a Global Legal Entitlement?," Jean Monnet Working Papers 2, Jean Monnet Chair.
- Massimiliano Landi & Mauro Sodini, 2010. "An Evolutionary Analysis of Turnout With Conformist Citizens," Working Papers 25-2010, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- Michel Balinski & Rida Laraki, 2010. "Judge:Don't Vote!," Working Papers hal-00536968, HAL.
- Massimiliano Landi & Mauro Sodini, 2010. "Conformism and Turnout," Working Papers 24-2010, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- Item repec:pse:psecon:2010-41 is not listed on IDEAS anymore