Report NEP-ARA-2010-11-27This is the archive for NEP-ARA, a report on new working papers in the area of MENA - Middle East & North Africa. Quentin Wodon issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Erdogdu, Erkan, 2011. "An analysis of Turkish hydropower policy," MPRA Paper 26791, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Shaikh, Salman, 2010. "An Ideal Islamic Economic System: A Gone Case," MPRA Paper 26701, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Shaikh, Salman & Saeed, Shan, 2010. "Sukuk Bond: The Global Islamic Financial Instrument," MPRA Paper 26700, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rauf Gönenç & Saygin Sahinöz & Ozge Tuncel, 2010. "Turkey's Improving Integration with the Global Capital Market: Impacts on Risk Premia and Capital Costs," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 812, OECD Publishing.
- Sarıbaş, Hakan, 2010. "The impact of ethic formation on individual income," MPRA Paper 26825, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Eric Neumayer, 2010. "Arab-Related Bilateral and Multilateral Sources of Development Finance: Issues, Trends, and the Way Forward," Working Papers id:3184, eSocialSciences.
- Al-mulali, Usama & Che Sab, Normee, 2010. "Oil Shocks and Kuwait’s Dinar Exchange Rate: the Dutch Disease Effect," MPRA Paper 26844, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- S. Irudaya Rajan & B.A. Prakash & K. C. Zachariah, 2010. "Gulf Migration Study: Employment, Wages and Working Conditions of Kerala Emigrants in the United Arab Emirates," Working Papers id:3185, eSocialSciences.