Methodology of Economics: Secular Versus Islamic
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hasan, Zubair, 2011.
"Scarcity, self-interest and maximization from Islamic angle,"
29414, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hasan, Zubair, 2014. "Scarcity self-interest and maximization from Islamic angle," MPRA Paper 57848, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2014.
- Hasan, Zubair, 2011. "Scarcity, self-interest and maximization from Islamic angle," MPRA Paper 31631, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 17 Jun 2011.
- Zubair HASAN, 2016. "Nature and Significance of Islamic Economics," Journal of Economic and Social Thought, KSP Journals, vol. 3(3), pages 400-416, September.
- Ismail, Abdul Ghafar & Zaenal, Muhammad Hasbi & Shafiai, Hakimi, 2015. "Philanthrophy in Islam: A promise to Welfare Economics System," Working Papers 1435-3, The Islamic Research and Teaching Institute (IRTI).
- Hasan, Zubair, 2016. "Evolution of Islamic Economics:Definition, nature, methodology, problems and challenges," MPRA Paper 71858, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordsmethodology; philosophy of science; values; reason; Islamic; secular; theory of knowledge; revelation; faith; unity of science; economic systems; laws of nature; self-interest;
- B0 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - General
- B1 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought through 1925
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:8264. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .