|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Pécsi Tudományegyetem, Természettudományi Kar, Földtudományi Doktori Iskola (University of Pecs, Institute of Geography, Doctoral School of Earth Sciences)http://foldrajz.ttk.pte.hu/szervezeti-egysegek/doktoriskola
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Ván, Bálint & Olah, Daniel, 2018. "Szerepel-e az áfacsökkentés az étlapon? A 2016-2017-es magyarországi áfacsökkentések árhatásai [Does VAT cut appear on the menu? The consumer price impact of Hungarian VAT decreases of 2016-2017]," MPRA Paper 88165, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Olah, Daniel, 2016. "A közös ős nyomában: modern nyugati közgazdasági gondolkodás és az iszlám hagyomány [In the Quest for the Common Ancestor: Modern Western Economic Thought and the Islamic Tradition]," MPRA Paper 86412, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dániel Oláh, 2018. "Neoliberalism as a Political Programme and Elements of its Implementation. A Narrative in Theoretical History," Public Finance Quarterly, State Audit Office of Hungary, vol. 63(1), pages 96-112.
- Bálint Ván & Dániel Oláh, 2018. "Does VAT Cut Appear on the Menu? The Consumer Price Impact of Hungarian VAT Decreases of 2016–2017," Public Finance Quarterly, State Audit Office of Hungary, vol. 63(3), pages 355-375.
- László György & Dániel Oláh, 2017. "Economic Policy Tools to Increase Net Wage Share During a Crisis. The Transition to a Wage-led Growth Model in Hungary," Public Finance Quarterly, State Audit Office of Hungary, vol. 62(2), pages 150-170.
- Oláh, Dániel, 2016. "Ibn Khaldún helye és szerepe a közgazdasági elmélettörténetben. Didaktikai lehetőségek a középkori iszlám gondolkodásban [The place and role of Ibn Khaldun in the history of economic thought]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(7), pages 819-837.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Daniel Olah should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.