Essays in Positive Economics
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Levan Efremidze & John Rutledge & Thomas D. Willett, 2016. "Capital Flow Surges As Bubbles: Behavioral Finance And Mckinnon’S Over-Borrowing Syndrome Extended," The Singapore Economic Review (SER), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 61(02), pages 1-27, June.
- repec:sbe:breart:v:35:y:2015:i:2:a:57569 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jesus Munoz, 2011. "Orthodox versus Heterodox (Minskyan) Perspectives of Financial Crises: Explosion in the 1990s versus Implosion in the 2000s," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_695, Levy Economics Institute.
- repec:taf:jculte:v:10:y:2017:i:4:p:325-338 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gräbner, Claudius, 2016.
"Agent-based computational models– a formal heuristic for institutionalist pattern modelling?,"
Journal of Institutional Economics,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 12(01), pages 241-261, March.
- Gräbner, Claudius, 2014. "Agent-Based Computational Models - A Formal Heuristic for Institutionalist Pattern Modelling?," MPRA Paper 56415, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- César Ferrari, 2008. "Tiempos de incertidumbre. Causas y consecuencias de la crisis mundial," Revista de Economía Institucional, Universidad Externado de Colombia - Facultad de Economía, vol. 10(19), pages 55-78, July-Dece.
- Wang, Lijian & Béland, Daniel & Zhang, Sifeng, 2014. "Pension fairness in China," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 28(C), pages 25-36.
- Hernán Vallejo, 2012. "Mainstream Economics in the Early 21st Century: What, How and How Far," DOCUMENTOS CEDE 010013, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
- Douglas J. Crookes & Martin P. De Wit, 2014. "Is System Dynamics Modelling of Relevance to Neoclassical Economists?," South African Journal of Economics, Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 82(2), pages 181-192, June.
- Carlos Viana de Carvalho & André D. Vilela, 2015. "What if Brazil Hadn't Floated the Real in 1999?," Textos para discussão 647, Department of Economics PUC-Rio (Brazil).
- Matthew Amor & William Griffiths, 2003. "Modelling the Behaviour and Performance of Australian Football Tipsters," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 871, The University of Melbourne.
- Peter Riach & Judith Rich, 1998. "Of Chicken Entrails, Anthropology, and a Realistic Social Science," Feminist Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 4(3), pages 187-191.
- Philip Roscoe, 2013. "On the Possibility of Organ Markets and the Performativity of Economics," Journal of Cultural Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(4), pages 386-401, November.
- Carlos Alberto Montoya Corrales, 2010. "Crisis financiera y Económica mundial a la luz la encíclica la caridad en la verdad""," REVISTA CIENCIAS ESTRATÉGICAS, UNIVERSIDAD PONTIFICIA BOLIVARIANA, June.
- Jose A. Scheinkman, 2013. "Speculation, Trading and Bubbles Third Annual Arrow Lecture," Working Papers 1458, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Econometric Research Program..
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:bkecon:9780226264035. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Books Division). General contact details of provider: http://press.uchicago.edu .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.