The exposure of technology and knowledge intense sectors to the business cycle
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Blanchard, Olivier Jean & Quah, Danny, 1989.
"The Dynamic Effects of Aggregate Demand and Supply Disturbances,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 79(4), pages 655-673, September.
- Olivier Jean Blanchard & Danny Quah, 1988. "The Dynamic Effects of Aggregate Demand and Supply Disturbance," Working papers 497, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Olivier Jean Blanchard & Danny Quah, 1988. "The Dynamic Effects of Aggregate Demand and Supply Disturbances," NBER Working Papers 2737, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Aghion, Philippe & Angeletos, George-Marios & Banerjee, Abhijit & Manova, Kalina, 2010.
"Volatility and growth: Credit constraints and the composition of investment,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 57(3), pages 246-265, April.
- Aghion, Philippe & Angeletos, George-Marios & Banerjee, Abhijit & Manova, Kalina, 2010. "Volatility and growth: Credit constraints and the composition of investment," Scholarly Articles 12490636, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- António Afonso & Davide Furceri, 2009.
"Sectoral Business Cycle Synchronization in the European Union,"
AccessEcon, vol. 29(4), pages 2996-3014.
- António Afonso & Davide Furceri, 2007. "Sectoral Business Cycle Synchronization in the European Union," Working Papers Department of Economics 2007/02, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Pavitt, Keith, 1984. "Sectoral patterns of technical change: Towards a taxonomy and a theory," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 13(6), pages 343-373, December.
- Susanto Basu, 1996.
"Procyclical Productivity: Increasing Returns or Cyclical Utilization?,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 111(3), pages 719-751.
- Susanto Basu, 1995. "Procyclical Productivity: Increasing Returns or Cyclical Utilization?," NBER Working Papers 5336, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pasinetti,Luigi, 1993. "Structural Economic Dynamics," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521432825, October.
- Holzl, Werner & Reinstaller, Andreas, 2007. "The impact of productivity and demand shocks on structural dynamics: Evidence from Austrian manufacturing," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 145-166, June.
- Michael Peneder, 2007. "A sectoral taxonomy of educational intensity," Empirica, Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 34(3), pages 189-212, July.
- Annika Alexius & Mikael Carlsson, 2005. "Measures of Technology and the Business Cycle," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 87(2), pages 299-307, May.
- Werner HÃ¶lzl & Andreas Reinstaller, 2005.
"Sectoral and Aggregate Technology Shocks:Is There a Relationship?,"
Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 32(1), pages 45-72, March.
- Werner Hölzl & Andreas Reinstaller, 2004. "Sectoral and aggregate technology shocks: Is there a relationship?," Working Papers geewp38, Vienna University of Economics and Business Research Group: Growth and Employment in Europe: Sustainability and Competitiveness.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Franz R. Hahn & Werner Hölzl, 2012. "Effects of the New Capital Requirements of Basel III on the Financing of Small and Medium-sized Enterprises in Austria," Austrian Economic Quarterly, WIFO, vol. 17(3), pages 168-186, August.
More about this item
Keywordstechnology shocks; business cycle; long-run restrictions; sectoral response; structural change;
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
- C32 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes; State Space Models
- O11 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Macroeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
- O40 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rmk:rmkbae:v:2:y:2015:i:1:p:1-19. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Eleftherios Spyromitros-Xioufis). General contact details of provider: http://www.riskmarket.co.uk/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.