How have banks adjusted to higher capital requirements?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Tümer Kapan & Camelia Minoiu, 2013.
"Balance Sheet Strength and Bank Lending During the Global Financial Crisis,"
IMF Working Papers
13/102, International Monetary Fund.
- Kapan, Tümer & Minoiu, Camelia, 2013. "Balance sheet strength and bank lending during the global financial crisis," Discussion Papers 33/2013, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Myers, Stewart C. & Majluf, Nicolás S., 1945-, 1984. "Corporate financing and investment decisions when firms have information that investors do not have," Working papers 1523-84., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- David Miles & Jing Yang & Gilberto Marcheggiano, 2013. "Optimal Bank Capital," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 123(567), pages 1-37, March.
- Stefan Afdjiev & Zsolt Kuti & Elod Takáts, 2012. "The euro area crisis and cross-border bank lending to emerging markets," BIS Quarterly Review, Bank for International Settlements, December.
- Patrick Slovik & Boris Cournède, 2011. "Macroeconomic Impact of Basel III," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 844, OECD Publishing.
- Anamaria Illes & Marco Jacopo Lombardi, 2013. "Interest rate pass-through since the financial crisis," BIS Quarterly Review, Bank for International Settlements, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Clements Adeyinka Akinsoyinu, 2015. "The Impact of Capital Regulation on Bank Capital and Risk Decision. Evidence for European Global Systemically Important Banks," International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, vol. 5(3), pages 167-177, July.
- Cohen, Benjamin H. & Scatigna, Michela, 2016.
"Banks and capital requirements: Channels of adjustment,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 69(S1), pages 56-69.
- Benjamin H Cohen & Michela Scatigna, 2014. "Banks and capital requirements: channels of adjustment," BIS Working Papers 443, Bank for International Settlements.
- Dan DUMITRIU, 2015. "The Impact of Financial Diplomacy and the Effects of Financial Crisis on Norwegian Firms' Capital," Management Dynamics in the Knowledge Economy Journal, College of Management, National University of Political Studies and Public Administration, vol. 3(1), pages 171-186, March.
- repec:nbp:nbpbik:v:48:y:2017:i:2:p:119-148 is not listed on IDEAS
- Heinrich, Gregor, 2013.
"El posible impacto de las reformas internacionales en América Latina y el Caribe
[The possible impact of international reforms in Latin Americas and the Caribbean]," MPRA Paper 51457, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Campiglio, Emanuele, 2016.
"Beyond carbon pricing: The role of banking and monetary policy in financing the transition to a low-carbon economy,"
Elsevier, vol. 121(C), pages 220-230.
- Emanuele Campiglio, 2014. "Beyond carbon pricing: The role of banking and monetary policy in financing the transition to a low-carbon economy," GRI Working Papers 160, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.
- Campiglio, Emanuele, 2015. "Beyond carbon pricing: the role of banking and monetary policy in financing the transition to a low-carbon economy," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 65146, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Peltonen, Tuomas & Gross, Marco & Behn, Markus, 2016.
"Assessing the costs and benefits of capital-based macroprudential policy,"
Working Paper Series
1935, European Central Bank.
- Markus Behn & Marco Gross & Tuomas Peltonen, 2016. "Assessing the costs and benefits of capital-based macroprudential policy," ESRB Working Paper Series 17, European Systemic Risk Board.
- Claudia Lambert, 2014. "Die Verbindung zwischen Staats- und Bankrisiken: wie kann man diese entkoppeln?," DIW Roundup: Politik im Fokus 11, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Sachverständigenrat zur Begutachtung der Gesamtwirtschaftlichen Entwicklung (ed.), 2013. "Gegen eine rückwärtsgewandte Wirtschaftspolitik. Jahresgutachten 2013/14," Annual Economic Reports / Jahresgutachten, German Council of Economic Experts / Sachverständigenrat zur Begutachtung der gesamtwirtschaftlichen Entwicklung, volume 127, number 201314.
- Deli, Yota D. & Hasan, Iftekhar, 2017.
"Real effects of bank capital regulations: Global evidence,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 82(C), pages 217-228.
- Deli, Yota D. & Hasan, Iftekhar, 2017. "Real effects of bank capital regulations : Global evidence," Research Discussion Papers 23/2017, Bank of Finland.
- Deli, Yota & Hasan, Iftekhar, 2017. "Real effects of bank capital regulations: Global evidence," MPRA Paper 79065, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bank for International Settlements, 2016. "Regulatory change and monetary policy," CGFS Papers, Bank for International Settlements, number 55.
- repec:prg:jnlcfu:v:2017:y:2017:i:4:id:504:p:41-56 is not listed on IDEAS
- Khosravi, Taha, 2015. "The bank lending channel: An empirical analysis of EU accession countries from 2004-2013," MPRA Paper 66795, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
- E44 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- G28 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Government Policy and Regulation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bis:bisqtr:1309e. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Beslmeisl). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bisssch.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.