Econometric Models of Asymmetric Price Transmission
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Matteo Manera & Giliola Frey, 2005. "Econometric Models of Asymmetric Price Transmission," Working Papers 2005.100, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Karikallio, Hanna, 2015. "Cross-commodity Price Transmission and Integration of the EU Livestock Market of Pork and Beef: Panel Time-series Approach," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 211832, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Papusson Chaiwat & Nantarat Tangvitoontham, 2014. "Petroleum’s Price Transmission and Imported Demand for Crude Oil in Thailand," International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, Econjournals, vol. 4(3), pages 476-483.
- Kaukin, A. & Filicheva, E. & Freinkman, L., 2016. "Determinants of Russian Retail Petroleum Prices," Journal of the New Economic Association, New Economic Association, vol. 30(2), pages 34-59.
- Zachmann, Georg & von Hirschhausen, Christian, 2008.
"First evidence of asymmetric cost pass-through of EU emissions allowances: Examining wholesale electricity prices in Germany,"
Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 99(3), pages 465-469, June.
- Georg Zachmann & Christian von Hirschhausen, 2007. "First Evidence of Asymmetric Cost Pass-through of EU Emissions Allowances: Examining Wholesale Electricity Prices in Germany," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 708, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Georg Zachmann & Christian von Hirschhausen, 2007. "First Evidence of Asymmetric Cost Pass-Through of EU Emissions Allowances: Examining Wholesale Electricity Prices in Germany," Working Papers 0710, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research.
- Wlaslowski, Szymon & Binner, Jane & Guiletti, Monica & Joseph, Nathan & Nilsson, Birger, 2007. "New York mark-ups on petroleum products," Working Papers 2008:2, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Wlazlowski, Szymon & Binner, Jane & Giulietti, Monica & Joseph, Nathan, 2006. "Non-linearities in mark-up on costs," MPRA Paper 1468, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lo Prete, Chiara & Norman, Catherine S., 2013. "Rockets and feathers in power futures markets? Evidence from the second phase of the EU ETS," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 312-321.
- Amikuzuno, Joseph & Ogundari, Kolawole, 2013. "Price transmission Analysis and Associated Policy in Sub-Saharan Africa’s Agricultural Markets: What Does the Literature Say?," 2013 Fourth International Conference, September 22-25, 2013, Hammamet, Tunisia 160479, African Association of Agricultural Economists (AAAE).
- Meyler, Aidan, 2009. "The pass through of oil prices into euro area consumer liquid fuel prices in an environment of high and volatile oil prices," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(6), pages 867-881, November.
More about this item
KeywordsDemand and Price Analysis;
- C22 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes
- D40 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - General
- Q40 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:feemie:12122. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feemmit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.