Comparison of Interwar and Postwar Business Cycles: Monetarism Reconsidered
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Sims, Christopher A, 1980. "Comparison of Interwar and Postwar Business Cycles: Monetarism Reconsidered," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 70(2), pages 250-257, May.
References listed on IDEAS
- Granger, C W J, 1969. "Investigating Causal Relations by Econometric Models and Cross-Spectral Methods," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 37(3), pages 424-438, July.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Emeka Nkoro & Aham Kelvin Uko, 2016. "Exchange Rate and Inflation Volatility and Stock Prices Volatility: Evidence from Nigeria, 1986-2012," Journal of Applied Finance & Banking, SCIENPRESS Ltd, vol. 6(6), pages 1-4.
- Czujack, Corinna & Flôres Junior, Renato Galvão & Ginsburgh, Victor, 1995.
"On long-run price comovements between paintings and prints,"
FGV EPGE Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE)
269, EPGE Brazilian School of Economics and Finance - FGV EPGE (Brazil).
- CZUJACK, C. & FLÔRES, R. & GINSBURGH, Jr. and V., 1996. "On long-run price comovements between paintings and prints," LIDAM Reprints CORE 1240, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Loperfido, Nicola, 2010. "A note on marginal and conditional independence," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 80(23-24), pages 1695-1699, December.
- KAMKOUM, Arnaud Cedric, 2023. "The Federal Reserve’s Response to the Global Financial Crisis and its Effects: An Interrupted Time-Series Analysis of the Impact of its Quantitative Easing Programs," Thesis Commons d7pvg, Center for Open Science.
- Zamani, Mehrzad, 2007. "Energy consumption and economic activities in Iran," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(6), pages 1135-1140, November.
- Muhammad Shafiullah & Ravinthirakumaran Navaratnam, 2016. "Do Bangladesh and Sri Lanka Enjoy Export-Led Growth? A Comparison of Two Small South Asian Economies," South Asia Economic Journal, Institute of Policy Studies of Sri Lanka, vol. 17(1), pages 114-132, March.
- Alberto Fuertes & Simón Sosvilla-Rivero, 2019. "“Forecasting emerging market currencies: Are inflation expectations useful?”," IREA Working Papers 201918, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Oct 2019.
- Diana Ricciulli-Marín, 2020.
"The Fiscal Cost of Conflict: Evidence from La Violencia in Colombia,"
Cuadernos de Historia Económica
53, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Diana Ricciulli-Marín, 2020. "The Fiscal Cost of Conflict: Evidence from La Violencia in Colombia," Cuadernos de Historia Económica 18576, Banco de la República, Economía Regional.
- Wesam Salah Alaloul & Muhammad Ali Musarat & Muhammad Babar Ali Rabbani & Qaiser Iqbal & Ahsen Maqsoom & Waqas Farooq, 2021. "Construction Sector Contribution to Economic Stability: Malaysian GDP Distribution," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 13(9), pages 1-26, April.
- Hany Eldemerdash & Hugh Metcalf & Sara Maioli, 2014. "Twin deficits: new evidence from a developing (oil vs. non-oil) countries’ perspective," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 47(3), pages 825-851, November.
- ?ikolaos A. Kyriazis, 2021. "Impacts of Stock Indices, Oil, and Twitter Sentiment on Major Cryptocurrencies during the COVID-19 First Wave," Bulletin of Applied Economics, Risk Market Journals, vol. 8(2), pages 133-146.
- Cantoni, Enrico & Gazzè, Ludovica & Schafer, Jerome, 2021.
"Turnout in concurrent elections: Evidence from two quasi-experiments in Italy,"
European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 70(C).
- Cantoni, Enrico & Gazze, Ludovica & Schafer, Jerome, 2021. "Turnout in Concurrent Elections: Evidence from Two Quasi-Experiments in Italy," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 557, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Cantoni, Enrico & Gazzè, Ludovica & Schafer, Jerome, 2021. "Turnout in Concurrent Elections : Evidence from Two Quasi-Experiments in Italy," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 1343, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Vlatka Bilas & Mile Bosnjak, 2015. "Revealed Comparative Advantage And Merchandise Exports: The Case Of Merchandise Trade Between Croatia And The Rest Of The European Union Member Countries," Economic Thought and Practice, Department of Economics and Business, University of Dubrovnik, vol. 24(1), pages 29-47, june.
- Omaima A.G. Hassan & Peter Romilly, 2018. "Relations between corporate economic performance, environmental disclosure and greenhouse gas emissions: New insights," Business Strategy and the Environment, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 27(7), pages 893-909, November.
- Claire G.Gilmore & Brian Lucey & Ginette M.McManus, 2005. "The Dynamics of Central European Equity Market Integration," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp069, IIIS.
- Kathryn M. Dominguez, 1991. "Do Exchange Auctions Work? An Examination of the Bolivian Experience," NBER Working Papers 3683, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stephen McKnight & Marco Robles SÃ¡nchez, 2014. "Is a monetary union feasible for Latin America? Evidence from real effective exchange rates and interest rate pass-through levels," Estudios Económicos, El Colegio de México, Centro de Estudios Económicos, vol. 29(2), pages 225-262.
- David Roodman, 2020. "The impact of life-saving interventions on fertility," Papers 2007.11388, arXiv.org.
- René Garcia & Richard Luger & Eric Renault, 2000.
"Asymmetric Smiles, Leverage Effects and Structural Parameters,"
2000-57, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- René Garcia & Richard Luger & Eric Renault, 2001. "Asymmetric Smiles, Leverage Effects and Structural Parameters," CIRANO Working Papers 2001s-01, CIRANO.
- GARCIA,René & LUGER, Richard & RENAULT, Éric, 2001. "Asymmetric Smiles, Leverage Effects and Structural Parameters," Cahiers de recherche 2001-09, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Garcia, R. & Luger, R. & Renault, E., 2001. "Asymmetric Smiles, Leverage Effects and Structural Parameters," Cahiers de recherche 2001-09, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en Ã©conomie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Fali Huang & Myoung-Jae Lee, 2010.
"Dynamic treatment effect analysis of TV effects on child cognitive development,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 25(3), pages 392-419.
- Fali Huang & Myoung-jae Lee, 2007. "Dynamic Treatment Effect Analysis of TV Effects on Child Cognitive Development," Development Economics Working Papers 22445, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Fali Huang & Myoung-jae Lee, 2009. "Dynamic Treatment Effect Analysis of TV Effects on Child Cognitive Development," Discussion Paper Series 0906, Institute of Economic Research, Korea University.
- Fali Huang & Myoung-jae Lee, 2007. "Dynamic Treatment Effect Analysis of TV Effects on Child Cognitive Development," Working Papers 10-2007, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:0430. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.