School of Economics Brisbane, Australia
University of Queensland
: +61 7 3365 6570
+61 7 3365 7299
St. Lucia, Qld. 4072
RePEc:edi:decuqau (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Jorge Miranda-Pinto & Eric R. Young, 2018. "Flexibility and frictions in multisector models," CAMA Working Papers 2018-24, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Miranda Pinto, Jorge, 2013.
"Estabilidad de la demanda de trabajo y efecto del salario minimo sobre el Empleo: El caso Chileno
[Labor demand stability and the minimum wage effect on employment: The Chilean evidence]," MPRA Paper 60333, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 30 Nov 2014.
- Jorge Miranda Pinto, 2012. "Does personalized pension projection affect the retirement decision?," Working Papers 53, Superintendencia de Pensiones, revised Nov 2012.
- Juan Esteban Halcartegaray & Jorge Miranda, 2011. "Efectos del SCOMP sobre la Elección individual de Modalidad de Pensión," Working Papers 52, Superintendencia de Pensiones, revised Aug 2012.
- Evelyn Benvin & Solange Berstein & Olga Fuentes & Jorge Miranda & Nicolás Torrealba & Mario Vera, 2009. "Carteras Referenciales y Esquema de Premios y Castigos para los Fondos de Cesantía," Working Papers 34, Superintendencia de Pensiones, revised Jan 2012.
- Jorge Miranda, 2013. "Proyección de pensión personalizada en Chile: Evaluación de su impacto en la decisión de jubilación," Estudios de Economia, University of Chile, Department of Economics, vol. 40(2 Year 20), pages 211-246, December.
- Jorge Miranda P., 2013. "Deviation of the purchasing power parity hypothesis and equilibrium real exchange rate: Chile 1986-2011," Journal Economía Chilena (The Chilean Economy), Central Bank of Chile, vol. 16(3), pages 04-31, December.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 5 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Jorge Miranda-Pinto should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.