Report NEP-LAM-2015-01-03This is the archive for NEP-LAM, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & South America. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Natalia Krüger & Luis Fernando Gamboa & Fábio Waltenberg, 2014. "Gross Inequality and Inequality of Opportunities in Basic Education: Were they affected by Latin America’s Economic Boom?," Documentos de Trabajo 012322, Universidad del Rosario.
- Paredes-Frigolett, Harold & Pyka, Andreas & Pereira, Javier & Gomes, Luiz Flávio Autran Monteiro, 2014. "Ranking the performance of national innovation systems in the Iberian Peninsula and Latin America from a neo-Schumpeterian economics perspective," FZID Discussion Papers 95-2014, University of Hohenheim, Center for Research on Innovation and Services (FZID).
- Julieta Llungo-Ortiz, 2014. "Privatization of telecommunications in Latin America, an analysis of its efficiency," ERSA conference papers ersa14p1455, European Regional Science Association.
- Vélez Ospina, Jorge Andres & Campo Robledo, Jacobo, 2014. "The formation of new firms: An ordered probit model approach for Latin American and Caribbean Countries," MPRA Paper 60466, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2014.
- Armando Barrientos & Dario Debowicz & Ingrid Woolard, 2014. "Antipoverty Transfers and Inclusive Growth in Brazil," Global Development Institute Working Paper Series iriba_wp04, GDI, The University of Manchester.
- Andre Chagas, 2014. "Comparing social-economic conditions in ethanol production areas in Brazil and United States ? a spatial econometric approach," ERSA conference papers ersa14p1587, European Regional Science Association.
- André Roncaglia de Carvalho, 2014. "Structural change, de-industrialization and inflation inertia in Brazil," Working Papers, Department of Economics 2014_29, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP).
- Lindsey Carson & Mariana Mota Prado, 2014. "Mapping Corruption and its Institutional Determinants in Brazil," Global Development Institute Working Paper Series iriba_wp08, GDI, The University of Manchester.
- Miranda Pinto, Jorge, 2013. "Estabilidad de la demanda de trabajo y efecto del salario minimo sobre el Empleo: El caso Chileno [Labor demand stability and the minimum wage effect on employment: The Chilean evidence]," MPRA Paper 60333, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 30 Nov 2014.
- Guilherme Resende & Tulio Cravo & Alexandre Carvalho, 2014. "The Impact of Brazilian Regional Development Funds on Regional Economic Growth: A spatial panel approach," ERSA conference papers ersa14p123, European Regional Science Association.
- Marianne Bernatzky & Alejandro Cid, 2014. "Hope and commitment. Lessons from a randomize control trial in a shanty town," Documentos de Trabajo/Working Papers 1404, Facultad de Ciencias Empresariales y Economia. Universidad de Montevideo..