Crossing the great divide: Coproduction, synergy, and development
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Boettke, Peter, 2010. "The two social philosophies of Ostroms' institutionalism," MPRA Paper 33425, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:rdg:wpaper:em-dp2010-02 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pretty, Jules & Ward, Hugh, 2001. "Social Capital and the Environment," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 209-227, February.
- Kruks-Wisner, Gabrielle, 2011. "Seeking the Local State: Gender, Caste, and the Pursuit of Public Services in Post-Tsunami India," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 39(7), pages 1143-1154, July.
- Govind Gopakumar, 2009. "Developing Durable Infrastructures: Politics, Social Skill, and Sanitation Partnerships in Urban India -super-1," Review of Policy Research, Policy Studies Organization, vol. 26(5), pages 571-587, September.
- Castro e Silva, Manuela & Teixeira, Aurora A.C., 2011. "A bibliometric account of the evolution of EE in the last two decades: Is ecological economics (becoming) a post-normal science?," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(5), pages 849-862, March.
- Paolo de Renzio, "undated". "Bigmen and Wantoks: Social Capital and Group Behaviour in Papua New Guinea," QEH Working Papers qehwps27, Queen Elizabeth House, University of Oxford.
- Susan Parnell & Edgar Pieterse, 2016. "Translational Global Praxis: Rethinking Methods and Modes of African Urban Research," International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 40(1), pages 236-246, January.
- repec:eee:wdevel:v:98:y:2017:i:c:p:300-309 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:pri:rpdevs:hammer_its_all_about_me is not listed on IDEAS
- Veron, Rene, 2001. "The "New" Kerala Model: Lessons for Sustainable Development," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 601-617, April.
- Björn-Sören Gigler & Savita Bailur, 2014. "Closing the Feedback Loop : Can Technology Bridge the Accountability Gap?," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 18408.
- Somik Lall & Uwe Deichmann & Mattias KA Lundberg & Nazmul Chaudhury, 2004.
"Tenure, Diversity and Commitment: Community Participation for Urban Service Provision,"
Journal of Development Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(3), pages 1-26.
- Lall, Somik V. & Deichmann, Uwe & Lundberg, Mattias K.A. & Chaudhury, Nazmul, 2002. "Tenure, Divesity, and commitment - community participation for urban service provision," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2862, The World Bank.
- Brian Dill, 2010. "Public-public partnerships in Urban water provision: The case of Dar es Salaam," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 22(5), pages 611-624.
- Eggers, Jorg & Laschewski, Lutz & Schleyer, Christian, 2005. "Agri-Environmental Policy: Understanding the Role of Regional Administration," 2005 International Congress, August 23-27, 2005, Copenhagen, Denmark 24496, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Yanagihara, Toru, 2016. "User-Centered Approach to Service Quality and Outcome:Rationales, Accomplishments and Challenges," Working Papers 123, JICA Research Institute.
- repec:gig:joupla:v:4:y:2012:i:2:p:63-87 is not listed on IDEAS
- Suthee Sangiambut & Renee Sieber, 2016. "The V in VGI: Citizens or Civic Data Sources," Urban Planning, Cogitatio Press, vol. 1(2), pages 141-154.
- Pritchett, Lant & Samji, Salimah & Hammer, Jeffrey S., 2012.
"It's All about MeE: Using Structured Experiential Learning ('e') to Crawl the Design Space,"
WIDER Working Paper Series
104, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Lant Pritchett & Salimah Samji & Jeffrey Hammer, 2012. "It’s All About MeE: Using Structured Experiential Learning (‘e’) to Crawl the Design Space," CID Working Papers 249, Center for International Development at Harvard University.
- Pritchett, Lant & Samji, Salimah & Hammer, Jeffrey, 2013. "It's All about MeE: Using Structured Experiential Learning ("e") to Crawl the Design Space," Working Paper Series rwp13-012, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Lant Pritchett & Salimah Samji & Jeffrey Hammer, 2012. "It's All About MeE: Using Structured Experiential Learning ('e') to Crawl the Design Space," Working Papers 1399, Princeton University, Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs, Research Program in Development Studies..
- Sanandaji, Tino & Lakomaa, Erik, 2016. "Care, Commons and Entrepreneurship," SSE Working Paper Series in Economic History 2016:2, Stockholm School of Economics.
- A. Arrighetti & G. Seravalli & G. Wolleb, 2001. "Social Capital, Institutions and Collective Action Between Firms," Economics Department Working Papers 2001-EP08, Department of Economics, Parma University (Italy).
- Pargal, Sheoli & Gilligan, Daniel & Huq, Mainul, 2000. "Private provision of a public good - social capital and solid waste management in Dhaka, Bangladesh," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2422, The World Bank.
- Gaetano Martino & Giulia Giacchè & Enrica Rossetti, 2016. "Organizing the Co-Production of Health and Environmental Values in Food Production: The Constitutional Processes in the Relationships between Italian Solidarity Purchasing Groups and Farmers," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(4), pages 1-22, March.
- Svetlana Suslova, 2016. "Collective Co-Production in Russian Schools," Educational Studies, Higher School of Economics, issue 4, pages 144-162.
- Gaël Plumecocq, 2014. "Rhetoric as a Means for Sustainable Development Policy," Post-Print hal-00994992, HAL.
- Amrita Lamba, 2010. "Strong State Society Synergy: A Novel Approach to Governance for Ameliorating Poverty in India," Transition Studies Review, Springer;Central Eastern European University Network (CEEUN), vol. 17(2), pages 456-463, June.
- repec:eee:wdevel:v:96:y:2017:i:c:p:119-135 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bouquet, Emmanuelle, 2009. "State-Led Land Reform and Local Institutional Change: Land Titles, Land Markets and Tenure Security in Mexican Communities," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 37(8), pages 1390-1399, August.
- Krishna, Anirudh, 2004. "Understanding, measuring and utilizing social capital: clarifying concepts and presenting a field application from India," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 82(3), pages 291-305, December.
- Peter Boettke & Jayme Lemke & Liya Palagashvili, 2015. "Polycentricity, Self-governance, and the Art & Science of Association," The Review of Austrian Economics, Springer;Society for the Development of Austrian Economics, vol. 28(3), pages 311-335, September.
- Gaël Plumecocq, 2013. "L'action publique entre rhétorique et légitimité : une analyse des politiques locales de développement durable en termes de besoins fondamentaux," Post-Print hal-00994921, HAL.
- Fox, Jonathan A., 2015. "Social Accountability: What Does the Evidence Really Say?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 72(C), pages 346-361.
- Colvin, John & Blackmore, Chris & Chimbuya, Sam & Collins, Kevin & Dent, Mark & Goss, John & Ison, Ray & Roggero, Pier Paolo & Seddaiu, Giovanna, 2014. "In search of systemic innovation for sustainable development: A design praxis emerging from a decade of social learning inquiry," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 43(4), pages 760-771.
- Christian Iaione, 2016. "The CO-City: Sharing, Collaborating, Cooperating, and Commoning in the City," American Journal of Economics and Sociology, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 75(2), pages 415-455, March.
- McGranahan, Gordon, 2015. "Realizing the Right to Sanitation in Deprived Urban Communities: Meeting the Challenges of Collective Action, Coproduction, Affordability, and Housing Tenure," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 242-253.
- repec:gam:jlands:v:5:y:2016:i:1:p:6:d:63695 is not listed on IDEAS
- Giuseppe Cappiello & Paola Garrone & Paolo Nardi, 2013. "Cooperation in the initial stages of infrastructure projects: a conceptual model and surv ey of Italian utility managers," ECONOMICS AND POLICY OF ENERGY AND THE ENVIRONMENT, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2013(1), pages 41-68.
- Ricks, Jacob I., 2016. "Building Participatory Organizations for Common Pool Resource Management: Water User Group Promotion in Indonesia," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 77(C), pages 34-47.
- Molinas, JoseR., 1998. "The impact of inequality, gender, external assistance and social capital on local-level cooperation," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 413-431, March.
- Lorenzo Dorigo & Giuseppe Marcon, 2014. "A caring interpretation of stakeholder management for the social enterprise. Evidence from a regional survey of micro social cooperatives in the Italian welfare mix," Working Papers 01, Department of Management, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- Trond Vedeld & Adrien Coly & Ndèye Marème Ndour & Siri Hellevik, 2016. "Climate adaptation at what scale? Multi-level governance, resilience, and coproduction in Saint Louis, Senegal," Natural Hazards: Journal of the International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, Springer;International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, vol. 82(2), pages 173-199, June.
- Christiaan Grootaert & Thierry Van Bastelar, 2002. "Understanding and Measuring Social Capital : A Multidisciplinary Tool for Practitioners," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 14098.
- Sandeshika, Sharma, 2004. "Public Good Provision: Using an Evolutionary Game Theoretic Approach to Modeling," MPRA Paper 19599, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2004.
- Amengual, Matthew, 2010. "Complementary Labor Regulation: The Uncoordinated Combination of State and Private Regulators in the Dominican Republic," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 405-414, March.
- Seye Abimbola & Kemi Ogunsina & Augustina N. Charles-Okoli & Joel Negin & Alexandra L. Martiniuk & Stephen Jan, 2016. "Information, regulation and coordination: realist analysis of the efforts of community health committees to limit informal health care providers in Nigeria," Health Economics Review, Springer, vol. 6(1), pages 1-16, December.
- Santiago Alzugaray & Maria Go-i & Leticia Mederos & Sofia Robaina, 2014. "Knowledge policies for inclusive development: lessons from Uruguay," Chapters,in: National Innovation Systems, Social Inclusion and Development, chapter 7, pages 199-220 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Larry Burmeister & Gustav Ranis & Michael Wang, 2001. "Group Behavior and Development: A Comparison of Farmers' Organisations in South Korea and Taiwan," Working Papers 828, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Alberto Arce, 2003. "Re-approaching social development: a field of action between social life and policy processes," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(7), pages 845-861.
- Abdulwahid, Saratu, 2006. "Gender differences in mobilization for collective action: case studies of villages in Northern Nigeria," CAPRi working papers 58, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Wakefield, Sarah E.L. & Poland, Blake, 2005. "Family, friend or foe? Critical reflections on the relevance and role of social capital in health promotion and community development," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 60(12), pages 2819-2832, June.
- Ackerman, John, 2004. "Co-Governance for Accountability: Beyond "Exit" and "Voice"," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 447-463, March.
- Shanxia Sun & Juan P. Sesmero & Karina Schoengold, 2016. "The role of common pool problems in irrigation inefficiency: a case study in groundwater pumping in Mexico," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 47(1), pages 117-127, January.
- McGranahan, Gordon & Mitlin, Diana, 2016. "Learning from Sustained Success: How Community-Driven Initiatives to Improve Urban Sanitation Can Meet the Challenges," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 87(C), pages 307-317.
- Samuel Bowles & Herbert Gintis, 2002. "Social Capital and Community Governance," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 112(483), pages 419-436, November.
- Colding, Johan & Barthel, Stephan, 2013. "The potential of ‘Urban Green Commons’ in the resilience building of cities," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 86(C), pages 156-166.
- Silvey, Rachel & Elmhirst, Rebecca, 2003. "Engendering Social Capital: Women Workers and Rural-Urban Networks in Indonesia's Crisis," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 31(5), pages 865-879, May.
- Siegwart Lindenberg, 2014. "Sustainable cooperation needs tinkering with both rules and social motivation," Journal of Bioeconomics, Springer, vol. 16(1), pages 71-81, April.
- Christos J. Paraskevopoulos, 2007. "Social Capital and Public Policy in Greece," GreeSE – Hellenic Observatory Papers on Greece and Southeast Europe 09, Hellenic Observatory, LSE.
- John Harriss & Paolo De Renzio, 1997. "POLICY ARENA: 'Missing link' or analytically missing?: The concept of social capital. Edited by John Harriss. An introductory bibliographic essay," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 9(7), pages 919-937.
- De Mello Lemos, Maria Carmen, 1998. "The politics of pollution control in Brazil: State actors and social movements cleaning up Cubatao," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 75-87, January.
- Tom Herdt & Kristof Titeca, 2016. "Governance with Empty Pockets: The Education Sector in the Democratic Republic of Congo," Development and Change, International Institute of Social Studies, vol. 47(3), pages 472-494, May.
- Weinberger, Katinka & Jutting, Johannes Paul, 2001. "Women's Participation in Local Organizations: Conditions and Constraints," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 29(8), pages 1391-1404, August.
- Silvia Sacchetti & Colin Campbell, 2015. "Creating Space for Communities: Social Enterprise and the Bright Side of Social Capital," Journal of Entrepreneurial and Organizational Diversity, European Research Institute on Cooperative and Social Enterprises, vol. 3(2), pages 32-48, February.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:8:y:2016:i:4:p:316:d:66839 is not listed on IDEAS
- Brinkerhoff, Derick W., 2000. "Democratic Governance and Sectoral Policy Reform: Tracing Linkages and Exploring Synergies," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 601-615, April.
- Anthony Bebbington & Jeffrey Bury & Denise Humphreys Bebbington & Jeannet Lingan & Juan Pablo Muñoz & Martin Scurrah, 2008. "Mining and social movements: struggles over Mining and social movements: struggles over livelihood and rural territorial development in the Andes," Brooks World Poverty Institute Working Paper Series 3308, BWPI, The University of Manchester.
- Sauter, Raphael & Watson, Jim, 2007. "Strategies for the deployment of micro-generation: Implications for social acceptance," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(5), pages 2770-2779, May.
- Eggers, Jorg & Laschewski, Lutz & Schleyer, Christian, 2004. "Agri-Environmental Policy in Germany: Understanding the Role of Regional Administration," Institutional Change in Agriculture and Natural Resources Discussion Papers 18832, Humboldt University Berlin, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- repec:eee:wdevel:v:99:y:2017:i:c:p:203-213 is not listed on IDEAS
- Olowu, D., 2001. "African decentralisation policies and practices from 1980s and beyond," ISS Working Papers - General Series 19077, International Institute of Social Studies of Erasmus University Rotterdam (ISS), The Hague.
- Thomas K. Rudel & Oh-Jung Kwon & Birthe K. Paul & Maryline Boval & Idupulapati M. Rao & Diana Burbano & Megan McGroddy & Amy M. Lerner & Douglas White & Mario Cuchillo & Manuel Luna & Michael Peters, 2016. "Do Smallholder, Mixed Crop-Livestock Livelihoods Encourage Sustainable Agricultural Practices? A Meta-Analysis," Land, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 5(1), pages 1-13, February.
- Krishna, Anirudh, 2003. "Understanding, measuring and utilizing social capital: clarifying concepts and presenting a field application from India," CAPRi working papers 28, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Marina Della Giusta, 2010. "Social Capital and Economic Development," Economics & Management Discussion Papers em-dp2010-02, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- Blythe McLennan & Joshua Whittaker & John Handmer, 2016. "The changing landscape of disaster volunteering: opportunities, responses and gaps in Australia," Natural Hazards: Journal of the International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, Springer;International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, vol. 84(3), pages 2031-2048, December.
- Bebbington, Anthony & Humphreys Bebbington, Denise & Bury, Jeffrey & Lingan, Jeannet & Muñoz, Juan Pablo & Scurrah, Martin, 2008. "Mining and Social Movements: Struggles Over Livelihood and Rural Territorial Development in the Andes," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 36(12), pages 2888-2905, December.
- Mazzanti, Giovanni & Ecchia, Giulio & Komatsu, Tamami, 2015. "Innovative partnerships for the utilisation of confiscated assets previously owned by mafias," AICCON Working Papers 144-2015, Associazione Italiana per la Cultura della Cooperazione e del Non Profit.
- repec:bpj:nonpfo:v:8:y:2017:i:1:p:25-44:n:5 is not listed on IDEAS