Social Capital, Institutions and Collective Action Between Firms
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Cooper,Russell, 1999. "Coordination Games," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521570176, March.
- Sakakibara, Mariko, 1997. "Evaluating government-sponsored R&D consortia in Japan: who benefits and how?," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(4-5), pages 447-473, December.
- La Porta, Rafael, et al, 1997. "Trust in Large Organizations," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 87(2), pages 333-338, May.
- Boix, Carles & Posner, Daniel N., 1998. "Social Capital: Explaining Its Origins and Effects on Government Performance," British Journal of Political Science, Cambridge University Press, vol. 28(04), pages 686-693, October.
- Narayan, Deepa & Pritchett, Lant, 1999.
"Cents and Sociability: Household Income and Social Capital in Rural Tanzania,"
Economic Development and Cultural Change,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 47(4), pages 871-897, July.
- Narayan, Deepa & Pritchett, Lant, 1997. "Cents and sociability : household income and social capital in rural Tanzania," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1796, The World Bank.
- Mothe, Caroline & Quélin, Bertrand, 2000.
"Creating competencies through collaboration:: The case of EUREKA R&D consortia,"
European Management Journal,
Elsevier, vol. 18(6), pages 590-604, December.
- Bertrand Quélin & Caroline Mothe, 2000. "Creating competencies through collaboration:: The case of EUREKA R&D consortia," Post-Print hal-00459876, HAL.
- Woolcock, Michael & Narayan, Deepa, 2000. "Social Capital: Implications for Development Theory, Research, and Policy," World Bank Research Observer, World Bank Group, vol. 15(2), pages 225-249, August.
- Ostrom, Elinor, 1996. "Crossing the great divide: Coproduction, synergy, and development," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 24(6), pages 1073-1087, June.
- George A. Akerlof & Rachel E. Kranton, 2000. "Economics and Identity," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 115(3), pages 715-753.
- C. Monica Capra & Charles A. Holt, 1999. "Coordination," Southern Economic Journal, Southern Economic Association, vol. 65(3), pages 630-636, January.
- repec:hrv:faseco:30726298 is not listed on IDEAS
- Evans, Peter, 1996. "Government action, social capital and development: Reviewing the evidence on synergy," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 24(6), pages 1119-1132, June.
- Cooper,Russell, 1999. "Coordination Games," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521578967, March.
- E. Roy Weintraub, 1992. "Introduction," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 24(5), pages 3-12, Supplemen.
- Molinas, JoseR., 1998. "The impact of inequality, gender, external assistance and social capital on local-level cooperation," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 413-431, March.
- A. Arrighetti & A. Guenzi, 2000. "Institutions and collective actions between firms," Economics Department Working Papers 2000-EP05, Department of Economics, Parma University (Italy).
- Sachwald, Frederique, 1998. "Cooperative agreements and the theory of the firm: Focusing on barriers to change," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 203-225, April.
- A. Arrighetti & G. Seravalli, 2000. "Institutions and co-ordination costs," Economics Department Working Papers 2000-EP07, Department of Economics, Parma University (Italy).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fabio Sabatini, 2005. "Social capital as social networks. A new framework for measurement," Working Papers 83, University of Rome La Sapienza, Department of Public Economics.
- Bernardi, Andrea, 2007. "The Cooperative Organization: Economic, Organisational and Policy Issues," AICCON Working Papers 42-2007, Associazione Italiana per la Cultura della Cooperazione e del Non Profit.
More about this item
Keywordssocial capital; economic institutions; firms co-operation;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-11-30 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:par:dipeco:2001-ep08. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Andrea Lasagni) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feparit.html .