Group Behavior and Development: A Comparison of Farmers' Organisations in South Korea and Taiwan
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Desai, Bhupat M. & Mellor, John W., 1993. "Institutional finance for agricultural development," Food policy reviews 1, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Lele, Uma, 1981. "Co-operatives and the poor: A comparative perspective," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 55-72, January.
- Ranis, Gustav & Stewart, Frances, 1993. "Rural nonagricultural activities in development : Theory and application," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 75-101, February.
- N/A, 1985. "Asia," India Quarterly: A Journal of International Affairs, , vol. 41(1), pages 80-87, January.
- Ranis, G., 1993. "Labor Markets, Human Capital and Development Performance in East Asia," Papers 697, Yale - Economic Growth Center.
- Oshima, Harry T, 1986. "The Transition from an Agricultural to an Industrial Economy in East Asia," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 34(4), pages 783-809, July.
- Evans, Peter, 1996. "Government action, social capital and development: Reviewing the evidence on synergy," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 24(6), pages 1119-1132, June.
- Larry L. Burmeister, 1990. "State, Industrialization and Agricultural Policy in Korea," Development and Change, International Institute of Social Studies, vol. 21(2), pages 197-223, April.
- Ranis, Gustav, 1995. "Another Look at the East Asian Miracle," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 9(3), pages 509-534, September.
- Heyer, J. & Stewart, F. & Thorp, R., 1999. "Group Behaviour and Development," Research Paper 161, World Institute for Development Economics Research.
- Ching-Cheng Chang & Tsung-Chuan Hsieh, 1998. "The economic efficiency of the Credit Department of Farmers' Associations in Taiwan," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(4), pages 409-418.
- Lee, Chinkook & Culver, David W., 1985. "Agricultural Development in Three Asian Countries: A Comparative Analysis," Agricultural Economics Research, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service, issue 1.
- Ostrom, Elinor, 1996. "Crossing the great divide: Coproduction, synergy, and development," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 24(6), pages 1073-1087, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Geoffrey McNicoll, 2006. "Policy Lessons of the East Asian Demographic Transition," Population and Development Review, The Population Council, Inc., vol. 32(1), pages 1-25.
More about this item
KeywordsFarmers' Organizations; Korea; Taiwan; Group Behavior;
- O17 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Formal and Informal Sectors; Shadow Economy; Institutional Arrangements
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:egc:wpaper:828. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Louise Danishevsky). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/egyalus.html .