Report NEP-AGR-2001-06-08This is the archive for NEP-AGR, a report on new working papers in the area of Agricultural Economics. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gong, Peichen & Löfgren, Karl-Gustaf Löfgren, 2001. "Risk-aversion and the short-run supply of timber," Umeå Economic Studies 561, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Angus Deaton & Guy Laroque, 1990. "On The Behavior of Commodity Prices," NBER Working Papers 3439, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:fip:fedhas:13 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:fip:fedhas:12 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- anonymous, 1996. "Global linkages to the Midwest economy," Assessing the Midwest Economy 6, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Item repec:fip:fedhas:3:x:1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Larry Burmeister & Gustav Ranis & Michael Wang, 2001. "Group Behavior and Development: A Comparison of Farmers' Organisations in South Korea and Taiwan," Working Papers 828, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Werner Z. Hirsch, 1984. "Landlord- Tenant Laws and Indigent Black Tenants," UCLA Economics Working Papers 322, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Item repec:fip:fedhas:14 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:fip:fedhas:22 is not listed on IDEAS anymore