Institutional finance for agricultural development
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Petrick, Martin & Latruffe, Laure, 2003.
"Credit access and borrowing costs in Poland's agricultural credit market: a hedonic pricing approach,"
IAMO Discussion Papers
46, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Transition Economies (IAMO).
- Petrick, Martin & Latruffe, Laure, 2003. "Credit Access And Borrowing Costs In Poland'S Agricultural Credit Market: A Hedonic Pricing Approach," IAMO Discussion Papers 14905, Institute of Agricultural Development in Transition Economies (IAMO).
- Martin Petrick & Laure Latruffe, 2003. "Credit access and borrowing costs in Poland’s agricultural credit market : a hedonic pricing approach," Working Papers hal-02416849, HAL.
- Jabbar, M. A. & Ehui, S. K. & Von Kaufmann, R., 2002.
"Supply and Demand for Livestock Credit in Sub-Saharan Africa: Lessons for Designing New Credit Schemes,"
World Development, Elsevier, vol. 30(6), pages 1029-1042, June.
- Jabbar, Mohammad A. & Ehui, Simeon K. & Von Kaufmann, R, 2002. "Supply and Demand for Livestock Credit in Sub-Saharan Africa: Lessons for Designing New Credit Schemes," Research Reports 183004, International Livestock Research Institute.
- Mellor, John W., 2014. "High rural population density Africa – What are the growth requirements and who participates?," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 66-75.
- Ng'ombe, John & Kalinda, Thomson, 2015. "A Stochastic Frontier Analysis of Technical Efficiency of Maize Production Under Minimum Tillage in Zambia," Sustainable Agriculture Research, Canadian Center of Science and Education, vol. 4(2).
- Bime, Mary-Juliet & Mbanasor, Jude Anayochukwu, 2011. "Analysis of rural credit market performance in north west region, Cameroon," AGRIS on-line Papers in Economics and Informatics, Czech University of Life Sciences Prague, Faculty of Economics and Management, vol. 3(3), pages 1-6, September.
- Larry Burmeister & Gustav Ranis & Michael Wang, 2001. "Group Behavior and Development: A Comparison of Farmers' Organisations in South Korea and Taiwan," Working Papers 828, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Sohail Jehangir Malik & Hina Nazli, 1999. "Rural Poverty and Credit Use: Evidence from Pakistan," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 38(4), pages 699-716.
- Odulaja, Adedapo & Kiros, Fassil G., 1996. "Modelling agricultural production of small-scale farmers in sub-Saharan Africa: A case study in western Kenya," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 14(2), pages 85-91, July.
- Musleh-Ud Din & Ejaz Ghani & Sarfraz K. Qureshi, 1996. "Scale and Scope Economies in Banking: A Case Study of the Agricultural Development Bank of Pakistan," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 35(3), pages 203-213.
- Edgar E. Twine & Elizaphan J. O. Rao & Isabelle Baltenweck & Amos O. Omore, 2019. "Are Technology Adoption and Collective Action Important in Accessing Credit? Evidence from Milk Producers in Tanzania," The European Journal of Development Research, Palgrave Macmillan;European Association of Development Research and Training Institutes (EADI), vol. 31(3), pages 388-412, July.
- Ranjula Bali Swain, 2007. "The demand and supply of credit for households," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 39(21), pages 2681-2692.
- Paul Mosley, 2002. "The African green revolution as a pro-poor policy instrument," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 14(6), pages 695-724.
- Burmeister, Larry & Ranis, Gustav & Wang, Michael, 2001. "Group Behavior and Development: A Comparison of Farmers' Organisations in South Korea and Taiwan," Center Discussion Papers 28464, Yale University, Economic Growth Center.
- Olomola, Aderbigbe & Gyimah-Brempong, Kwabena, 2014. "Loan demand and rationing among small-scale farmers in Nigeria:," IFPRI discussion papers 1403, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Bose, Sukanya, 2004. "Financial Liberalization and the Agrarian Sector: India and Kenya Compared," MPRA Paper 28509, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sharma, Manohar & Zeller, Manfred, 1997. "Repayment performance in group-based credit programs in Bangladesh: An empirical analysis," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 25(10), pages 1731-1742, October.
More about this item
KeywordsRural credit Developing countries. ; Financial institutions. ;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fpr:fprevi:1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/ifprius.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/ifprius.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.