The demand and supply of credit for households
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Helder Ferreira de Mendonça & Manoel Carlos de Castro Pires, 2010. "Gradualism in monetary policy and fiscal equilibrium," Journal of Economic Studies, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 37(3), pages 327-342, August.
- Helder Ferreira de Mendonca & Rubens Teixeira da Silva, 2009. "Fiscal effect from inflation targeting: the Brazilian experience," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 41(7), pages 885-897.
- Helder Ferreira de Mendonça, 2009. "Output-inflation and unemployment-inflation trade-offs under inflation targeting: Evidence from Brazil," Journal of Economic Studies, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 36(1), pages 66-82, January.
- Philip Arestis & Fernando Ferrari-Filho & Luiz Fernando de Paula, 2011. "Inflation targeting in Brazil," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 25(2), pages 127-148.
- Montes, Gabriel Caldas, 2013. "Credibility and monetary transmission channels under inflation targeting: An econometric analysis from a developing country," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 670-684.
- Montes, Gabriel Caldas & Tiberto, Bruno Pires, 2012. "Macroeconomic environment, country risk and stock market performance: Evidence for Brazil," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 29(5), pages 1666-1678.
- de Mendonça, Helder Ferreira & de Guimarães e Souza, Gustavo José, 2009. "Inflation targeting credibility and reputation: The consequences for the interest rate," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 26(6), pages 1228-1238, November.
- Helder Ferreira de MendonÃ§a & José Simao Filho, 2008. "Macroeconomic Effects of Central Bank Transparency: The Case of Brazil," Cato Journal, Cato Journal, Cato Institute, vol. 28(1), pages 117-137, Winter.
- de Mendonça, Helder Ferreira & de Guimarães e Souza, Gustavo José, 2012. "Is inflation targeting a good remedy to control inflation?," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 98(2), pages 178-191.
- Helder Mendonça & Renato Villela Loures, 2009. "Market discipline in the Brazilian banking industry: an analysis for the subordinated debt holders," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 36(3), pages 286-307, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- ÃƒÂ–zgÃƒÂ¼r Arslan & Mehmet Baha Karan, 2010. "Consumer Credit Risk Characteristics: Understanding Income and Expense Differentials," Emerging Markets Finance and Trade, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 46(2), pages 20-37, March.
- Xolile Mamba, Tangetile, 2016. "The role of contracts in improving access to credit in the smallholder livestock sector of Swaziland," Research Theses 243472, Collaborative Masters Program in Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Evžen Kocenda & Martin Vojtek, 2011.
"Default Predictors in Retail Credit Scoring: Evidence from Czech Banking Data,"
Emerging Markets Finance and Trade,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 47(6), pages 80-98, November.
- EvÅ¾en Kocenda & Martin Vojtek, 2009. "Default Predictors and Credit Scoring Models for Retail Banking," CESifo Working Paper Series 2862, CESifo Group Munich.
- Evzen Kocenda & Martin Vojtek, 2011. "Default Predictors in Retail Credit Scoring: Evidence from Czech Banking Data," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp1015, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Ana María Iregui-Bohórquez & Ligia Alba Melo-Becerra & María Teresa Ramírez-Giraldo & Ana María Tribín-Uribe, 2016. "Determinantes del acceso al crédito formal e informal: Evidencia de los hogares de ingresos medios y bajos en Colombia," Borradores de Economia 956, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Festic, Mejra & Kavkler, Alenka, 2012. "The Roots of the Banking Crisis in the New EU Member States: A Panel Regression Approach," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 0(1), pages 20-40, March.
- Doan, Tinh & Gibson, John & Holmes, Mark, 2010. "What determines credit participation and credit constraints of the poor in peri-urban areas, Vietnam?," MPRA Paper 27509, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 17 Dec 2010.
- Twine, Edgar & Rao, Elizaphan & Baltenweck, Isabelle & Omore, Amos, 2015. "Credit, Technology Adoption and Collective Action in Tanzania’s Smallholder Dairy Sector," 2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California 204198, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association;Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- Olomola, Aderbigbe & Gyimah-Brempong, Kwabena, 2014. "Loan demand and rationing among small-scale farmers in Nigeria:," IFPRI discussion papers 1403, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Sunil Mitra Kumar, 2016. "Why does caste still influence access to agricultural credit?," WIDER Working Paper Series 086, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Kangogo, Daniel & Lagat, Job & Ithinji, Gicuru, 2013. "The Influence of Social Capital Dimensions on Household Participation in Micro-Credit Groups and Loan Repayment Performance in Uasin Gishu County, Kenya," MPRA Paper 48624, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- EvÅ¾en Kocenda & Martin Vojtek, 2011. "Default Predictors in Retail Credit Scoring: Evidence from Czech Banking Data," Emerging Markets Finance and Trade, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 47(6), pages 80-98, November.
- Samuel Sekyi, 2017. "Rural Households’ Credit Access and Loan Amount in Wa Municipality, Ghana," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 7(1), pages 506-514.
- Joseph Chisasa, 2016. "Determinants of the demand for credit by smallholder farmers: survey results from South Africa," International Journal of Economic Policy in Emerging Economies, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 9(1), pages 26-46.
- ÃƒÆ’Ã‚â€“zgÃƒÆ’Ã‚Â¼r Arslan & Mehmet Baha Karan, 2010. "Consumer Credit Risk Characteristics: Understanding Income and Expense Differentials," Emerging Markets Finance and Trade, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 46(2), pages 20-37, March.
- E. Pastrapa & C. Apostolopoulos, 2015. "Estimating Determinants of Borrowing: Evidence from Greece," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 36(2), pages 210-223, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:applec:v:39:y:2007:i:21:p:2681-2692. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEC20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.