Determinantes del acceso al crédito formal e informal: Evidencia de los hogares de ingresos medios y bajos en Colombia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mohieldin, Mahmoud S & Wright, Peter W, 2000. "Formal and Informal Credit Markets in Egypt," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 48(3), pages 657-670, April.
- Cuong H. Nguyen, 2007. "Determinants of Credit Participation and Its Impact on Household Consumption: Evidence From Rural Vietnam," CERT Discussion Papers 0703, Centre for Economic Reform and Transformation, Heriot Watt University.
- Sónia Costa & Luisa Farinha, 2012. "Households’ indebtedness: a microeconomic analysis based on the results of the households’ financial," Economic Bulletin and Financial Stability Report Articles and Banco de Portugal Economic Studies, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Ana del Rio & Garry Young, 2006. "The determinants of unsecured borrowing: evidence from the BHPS," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(15), pages 1119-1144.
- Solo, Tova Maria & Manroth, Astrid, 2006. "Access to financial services in Colombia : the"unbanked"in Bogota," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3834, The World Bank.
- Ke Chen Chen & Mali Chivakul, 2008. "What Drives Household Borrowing and Credit Constraints? Evidence from Bosnia and Herzegovina," IMF Working Papers 08/202, International Monetary Fund.
- Andrés Murcia Pabón, 2007.
"Determinantes Del Acceso Al Crédito De Los Hogares Colombianos,"
ENSAYOS SOBRE POLÍTICA ECONÓMICA,
BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA - ESPE, vol. 25(55), pages 40-83, December.
- Andrés Murcia Pabón, 2007. "Determinantes Del Acceso Al Crédito De Los Hogares Colombianos," Ensayos sobre Política Económica, Banco de la Republica de Colombia, vol. 25(55), pages 40-83, Diciembre.
- Andrés Murcia Pabón, 2007. "Determinantes Del Acceso Al Crédito De Los Hogares Colombianos," Borradores de Economia 449, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Silvia Magri, 2007. "Italian households’ debt: the participation to the debt market and the size of the loan," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 33(3), pages 401-426, November.
- Mikkel Barslund & Finn Tarp, 2008.
"Formal and Informal Rural Credit in Four Provinces of Vietnam,"
Journal of Development Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(4), pages 485-503, April.
- Mikkel Barslund & Finn Tarp, 2007. "Formal and Informal Rural Credit in Four Provinces of Vietnam," Discussion Papers 07-07, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Gamal Ibrahim & Abbi Kedir & Sebastian Torres, 2007. "Household-level Credit Constraints in Urban Ethiopia," Discussion Papers in Economics 07/03, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Andrés Murcia Pabón, 2007. "Determinantes Del Acceso Al Crédito De Los Hogares," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 004017, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Milton Friedman, 1957. "Introduction to "A Theory of the Consumption Function"," NBER Chapters,in: A Theory of the Consumption Function, pages 1-6 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Javier Gutiérrez Rueda & Dairo Estrada & Laura Capera, 2011. "Un análisis del endeudamiento de los hogares," Temas de Estabilidad Financiera 061, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Sarah Bridges & Richard Disney, 2004. "Use of credit and arrears on debt among low-income families in the United Kingdom," Fiscal Studies, Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 25(1), pages 1-25, March.
- Olga Sorokina, 2013. "Parental Credit Constraints and Children’s College Education," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 34(2), pages 157-171, June.
- Ranjula Bali Swain, 2007. "The demand and supply of credit for households," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 39(21), pages 2681-2692.
- Milton Friedman, 1957. "A Theory of the Consumption Function," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number frie57-1, June.
- E. Pastrapa & C. Apostolopoulos, 2015. "Estimating Determinants of Borrowing: Evidence from Greece," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 36(2), pages 210-223, June.
- Rodrigo Alfaro & Natalia Gallardo, 2012. "The Determinants of Household Debt Default," Revista de Analisis Economico – Economic Analysis Review, Ilades-Georgetown University, Universidad Alberto Hurtado/School of Economics and Bussines, vol. 27(1), pages 55-70, April.
- Thi Thu Tra Pham & Robert Lensink, 2007. "Lending policies of informal, formal and semiformal lenders," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 15(2), pages 181-209, April.
- Xiangping Jia & Hao Luan & Jikun Huang & Zuowen Li, 2015. "A Comparative Analysis of the Use of Microfinance and Formal and Informal Credit by Farmers in Less Developed Areas of Rural China," Development Policy Review, Overseas Development Institute, vol. 33(2), pages 245-263, March.
- Francis Nathan Okurut, 2006. "Access to credit by the poor in South Africa: Evidence from Household Survey Data 1995 and 2000," Working Papers 13/2006, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Daisy J. Pacheco-Bernal & Santiago D. Segovia-Baquero & Ana M. Yaruro-Jaime, 2017. "Vulnerabilidades financieras de los hogares en Colombia," Borradores de Economia 1026, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Edwin Arbey Hernández García & Andrés Felipe Oviedo Gómez, 2016. "Mercado del crédito informal en Colombia: una aproximación empírica," ENSAYOS DE ECONOMÍA 015539, UNIVERSIDAD NACIONAL DE COLOMBIA SEDE MEDELLIN.
More about this item
KeywordsDeuda de los hogares; crédito formal; crédito informal; mora; Colombia. *** household debt; formal credit; informal credit; credit default; Colombia.;
- C25 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Discrete Regression and Qualitative Choice Models; Discrete Regressors; Proportions; Probabilities
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- D12 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Empirical Analysis
- R22 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis - - - Other Demand
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2016-09-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-IUE-2016-09-18 (Informal & Underground Economics)
- NEP-MFD-2016-09-18 (Microfinance)
- NEP-SOG-2016-09-18 (Sociology of Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bdr:borrec:956. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Clorith Angélica Bahos Olivera). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/brcgvco.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.