Report NEP-IUE-2016-09-18This is the archive for NEP-IUE, a report on new working papers in the area of Informal & Underground Economics. Catalina Granda Carvajal issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bergolo, Marcelo & Cruces, Guillermo, 2016. "The Anatomy of Behavioral Responses to Social Assistance When Informal Employment Is High," IZA Discussion Papers 10197, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- François Gerard & Gustavo Gonzaga, 2016. "Informal Labor and the Efficiency Cost of Social Programs: Evidence from the Brazilian Unemployment Insurance Program," NBER Working Papers 22608, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Soumyatanu Mukherjee, 2016. "Opening the Pandora's Box – Liberalised Input Trade and Wage Inequality with Non-traded Goods and Segmented Unskilled Labour Markets," Discussion Papers 2016-15, University of Nottingham, GEP.
- Daniel Baksa & Zsuzsa Munkacsi, 2016. "A Detailed Description of OGRE, the OLG Model," Bank of Lithuania Working Paper Series 31, Bank of Lithuania.
- Emmanuele Bobbio, 2016. "Tax evasion, firm dynamics and growth," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 357, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Derek Kellenberg & Arik Levinson, 2016. "Misreporting Trade: Tariff Evasion, Corruption, and Auditing Standards," NBER Working Papers 22593, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Daniel Baksa & Zsuzsa Munkacsi, 2016. "Aging, (Pension) Reforms and the Shadow Economy in Southern Europe," Bank of Lithuania Working Paper Series 32, Bank of Lithuania.
- Ana María Iregui-Bohórquez & Ligia Alba Melo-Becerra & María Teresa Ramírez-Giraldo & Ana María Tribín-Uribe, 2016. "Determinantes del acceso al crédito formal e informal: Evidencia de los hogares de ingresos medios y bajos en Colombia," Borradores de Economia 956, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.