Access to financial services in Colombia : the"unbanked"in Bogota
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Thomas T. Holyoke, 2001. "Community organization and Community Reinvestment Act lending in Washington, D.C," Proceedings 795, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ricardo N. Bebczuk, 2008. "Financial Inclusion in Latin America and the Caribbean: Review and Lessons," CEDLAS, Working Papers 0068, CEDLAS, Universidad Nacional de La Plata.
- Sanchez-Barrios, Luis Javier & Andreeva, Galina & Ansell, Jake, 2016. "“Time-to-profit scorecards for revolving credit”," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 249(2), pages 397-406.
- Ana María Iregui-Bohórquez & Ligia Alba Melo-Becerra & María Teresa Ramírez-Giraldo & Ana María Tribín-Uribe, 2016. "Determinantes del acceso al crédito formal e informal: Evidencia de los hogares de ingresos medios y bajos en Colombia," Borradores de Economia 956, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- World Bank, 2009. "Banking the Poor : Measuring Banking Access in 54 Economies," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 13804, June.
- Catalina Granda & Franz Hamann & Cesar E. Tamayo, 2017.
"Credit and Saving Constraints in General Equilibrium: Evidence from Survey Data,"
Borradores de Economia
1002, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Catalina Granda & Franz Hamann & Cesar Tamayo, 2017. "Credit and Saving Constraints in General Equilibrium: Evidence from Survey Data," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 8283, Inter-American Development Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsBanks&Banking Reform; Public Sector Economics&Finance; Economic Theory&Research; Financial Intermediation; Settlement of Investment Disputes;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-02-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2006-02-05 (Development)
- NEP-FMK-2006-02-05 (Financial Markets)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:3834. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.