Formal and Informal Credit Markets in Egypt
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Akoten, John E & Sawada, Yasuyuki & Otsuka, Keijiro, 2006. "The Determinants of Credit Access and Its Impacts on Micro and Small Enterprises: The Case of Garment Producers in Kenya," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 54(4), pages 927-944, July.
- Pal, Debdatta & Laha, Arnab K., 2015. "Sectoral credit choice in rural India," Journal of choice modelling, Elsevier, vol. 14(C), pages 1-16.
- Menkhoff, Lukas & Rungruxsirivorn, Ornsiri, 2009. "Village Funds and Access to Finance in Rural Thailand," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-417, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Ana María Iregui-Bohórquez & Ligia Alba Melo-Becerra & María Teresa Ramírez-Giraldo & Ana María Tribín-Uribe, 2016. "Determinantes del acceso al crédito formal e informal: Evidencia de los hogares de ingresos medios y bajos en Colombia," Borradores de Economia 956, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Fikret Adaman & Oya Pinar Ardic & Didem Tuzemen, 2006.
"Network Effects in Risk Sharing and Credit Market Access: Evidence from Istanbul,"
2006/17, Bogazici University, Department of Economics.
- Adaman, Fikret & Ardic, Oya Pinar & Tuzemen, Didem, 2006. "Network Effects in Risk Sharing and Credit Market Access: Evidence from Istanbul," MPRA Paper 4078, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Dec 2006.
- Yusuf Ibrahim Kofarmata & Shri Dewi Applanaidu & Sallahuddin Hassan, 2016. "Determinants of Demand for Credit: A Conceptual Review," Asian Journal of Economics and Empirical Research, Asian Online Journal Publishing Group, vol. 3(1), pages 6-10.
- Andrew McKay & Oliver Morrissey & Charlotte Vaillant, "undated". "Aggregate Export and Food Crop Supply Response in Tanzania," Discussion Papers 98/4, University of Nottingham, CREDIT.
- Mohamed El Komi & Mona Said, 2017. "The Nexus Between Informal Credit and Informal Labor for Micro and Small Enterprises in Egypt: Sources of Finance and Enterprises Informality: Evidence from MSE Surveys in Two Governorates," Working Papers 1074, Economic Research Forum, revised 03 2017.
- Menkhoff, Lukas & Rungruxsirivorn, Ornsiri, 2011. "Do Village Funds Improve Access to Finance? Evidence from Thailand," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 110-122, January.
- Frost, Jon, 2008. "Returns to Qualification in Informal Employment: A Study of Urban Youth in Egypt," MPRA Paper 12599, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Francis Nathan Okurut, 2006. "Access to credit by the poor in South Africa: Evidence from Household Survey Data 1995 and 2000," Working Papers 13/2006, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics.
- Menkhoff, Lukas & Rungruxsirivorn, Ornsiri, 2009. "Village Funds in the Rural Credit Market of Thailand," Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Frankfurt a.M. 2009 45, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:not:notcre:96/2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Hilary Hughes) or (Thomas Cornelissen). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cenotuk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .