Citations for "Wine Quality and Varietal, Regional and Winery Reputations: Hedonic Prices for Australia and New Zealand"
by G¸nter Schamel & Kym Anderson
- Teuber, Ramona & Herrmann, Roland, 2012.
"Towards a differentiated modeling of origin effects in hedonic analysis: An application to auction prices of specialty coffee,"
Elsevier, vol. 37(6), pages 732-740.
- Teuber, Ramona & Herrmann, Roland, 2012. "Towards a Differentiated Modelling of Origin Effects in Hedonic Analysis:An Application to Auction Prices of Specialty Coffee," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 126235, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Davis, Timothy R. & Ahmadi-Esfahani, Fredoun Z. & Iranzo, Susana, . "Demand under product differentiation: an empirical analysis of the US wine market," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Grote, Ulrike, 2009. "Environmental Labeling, Protected Geographical Indications and the Interests of Developing Countries," Estey Centre Journal of International Law and Trade Policy, Estey Centre for Law and Economics in International Trade, vol. 10(1).
- Danielle E. Rabkin & Timothy K.M. Beatty, 2007. "Does VQA Certification Matter? A Hedonic Analysis," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 33(3), pages 299-314, September.
- Storchmann, Karl, 2008. "The impact of the wine industry on hotels and restaurants in Walla Walla," Working Papers 37358, American Association of Wine Economists.
- Anderson, Kym & Wood, Danielle, 2005.
"What Determines the Future Value of an Icon Wine? New Evidence from Australia,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
5044, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Wood, Danielle & Anderson, Kym, 2006. "What Determines the Future Value of an Icon Wine? New Evidence from Australia," Journal of Wine Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 1(02), pages 141-161, September.
- Goldstein, Robin & Almenberg, Johan & Dreber, Anna & Emerson, John W. & Herschkowitsch, Alexis & Katz, Jacob, 2008.
"Do More Expensive Wines Taste Better? Evidence from a Large Sample of Blind Tastings,"
SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance
700, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 24 Apr 2008.
- Goldstein, Robin & Almenberg, Johan & Dreber, Anna & Emerson, John W. & Herschkowitsch, Alexis & Katz, Jacob, 2008. "Do More Expensive Wines Taste Better? Evidence from a Large Sample of Blind Tastings," Journal of Wine Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 3(01), pages 1-9, March.
- Goldstein, Robin & Almenberg, Johan & Dreber, Anna & Emerson, John W. & Herschkowitsch, Alexis & Katz, Jacob, 2008. "Do More Expensive Wines Taste Better? Evidence From A Large Sample Of Blind Tastings," Working Papers 37328, American Association of Wine Economists.
- Bicknell, Kathryn & MacDonald, Ian, 2009. "How Important is Reputation for New Zealand Wine Makers?," 2009 Conference, August 27-28, 2009, Nelson, New Zealand 115717, New Zealand Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Kleynhans, Theo E. & Opperman, J.M., 2005. "Determination of priorities of buyers regarding value contributing characteristics of farm land in the Stellenbosch District, South Africa," Agrekon, Agricultural Economics Association of South Africa (AEASA), vol. 44(4), December.
- M. Laura Donnet & Dave D. Weatherspoon & John P. Hoehn, 2008.
"Price determinants in top-quality e-auctioned specialty coffees,"
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 38(3), pages 267-276, 05.
- Donnet, M. Laura & Weatherspoon, Dave D. & Hoehn, John P., 2007. "Price Determinants in Top Quality E-Auctioned Specialty Coffees," Staff Papers 9310, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Anderson, Kym & Norman, David & Wittwer, Glyn, 2002.
"Globalization of the Worlds Wine Markets,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
3169, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- San Martin, Guillermo S. & Brümmer, Bernhard & Troncoso, Javier L., 2008. "Determinants Of Argentinean Wine Prices In The U.S. Market," Working Papers 37327, American Association of Wine Economists.
- Teuber, Ramona, 2008. "Geographical Indications and the Value of Reputation - Empirical Evidence for Cafe de Marcala," 2008 International Congress, August 26-29, 2008, Ghent, Belgium 43835, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Bentzen, Jan & Smith, Valdemar, 2009. "Wine production in Denmark Do the characteristics of the vineyards affect the chances for awards?," Working Papers 09-21, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Jean Desrochers & J. Francois Outreville, 2013. "Uncertainty, Ambiguity and Risk Taking: an experimental investigation of consumer behavior and demand for insurance," ICER Working Papers 10-2013, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Antonis Michis & Anna Markidou, 2013. "Determinants of retail wine prices: evidence from Cyprus," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 45(1), pages 267-280, August.
- Schollenberg, Linda, 2011. "So how much do you pay for ethical consumption? Estimating the hedonic price for Fair Trade coffee in Sweden," HUI Working Papers 31, HUI Research.
- Jena, Pradyot R. & Grote, Ulrike, 2012. "Impact Evaluation of Traditional Basmati Rice Cultivation in Uttarakhand State of Northern India: What Implications Does It Hold for Geographical Indications?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 40(9), pages 1895-1907.
- Pavese, Piermassimo & Zanola, Roberto, 2008. "Autochthon vs. blended wines: Do objective and sensory characteristics matter?," POLIS Working Papers 107, Institute of Public Policy and Public Choice - POLIS.
- Günter Schamel, 2006. "Geography versus brands in a global wine market," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 22(3), pages 363-374.
- Eugenio Brentari & Rosella Levaggi, 2010. "Hedonic Price for the Italian Red Wine: a Panel Analysis," Working Papers 1001, University of Brescia, Department of Economics.
- Marco Costanigro & Ron C. Mittelhammer & Jill J. McCluskey, 2009. "Estimating class-specific parametric models under class uncertainty: local polynomial regression clustering in an hedonic analysis of wine markets," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 24(7), pages 1117-1135.
- Teuber, Ramona, 2007.
"Geographical Indications of Origin as a Tool of Product Differentiation : The Case of Coffee,"
33, Justus Liebig University Giessen, Center for international Development and Environmental Research (ZEU).
- Teuber, Ramona, 2007. "Geographical Indications of Origin as a Tool of Product Differentiation: The Case of Coffee," 105th Seminar, March 8-10, 2007, Bologna, Italy 7866, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Oana, Deselnicu & Costanigro, Marco & Souza Monteiro, Diogo M. & Thilmany, Dawn D., 2011. "What Determines the Success of a Geographical Indication? A Price-based Meta-Analysis for GIs In Food Products," 2011 Annual Meeting, July 24-26, 2011, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 104000, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Daniela Benavente, 2010. "The Economics of Geographical Indications: GIs Modelled As Club Assets," IHEID Working Papers 10-2010, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies.
- Cacchiarelli, Luca & Carbone, Anna & Esti, Marco & Laureti, Tiziana & Sorrentino, Alessandro, 2015. "Wine quality and prices: experts vs market," 143rd Joint EAAE/AAEA Seminar, March 25-27, 2015, Naples, Italy 202750, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Jean Philippe Perrouty & François d'Hauteville & Larry Lockshin, 2006. "The influence of wine attributes on region of origin equity: An analysis of the moderating effect of consumer's perceived expertise," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 22(3), pages 323-341.
- Costanigro, Marco & McCluskey, Jill J. & Mittelhammer, Ronald C., 2006. "Identifying submarket in the wine industry: a multivariate approach to hedonic regression," 2006 Annual meeting, July 23-26, Long Beach, CA 21370, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Tempesta, Tiziano & Vecchiato, Daniel & Djumboung, DaniÃ¨le Aurelie & Chinazzi, Gianluca, 2. "An analysis of the potential effects of the modification of the Prosecco Protected Designation of Origin: a choice experiment," Politica Agricola Internazionale - International Agricultural Policy, Edizioni L’Informatore Agrario, issue 2.
- Santos, J. Freitas & Ribeiro, J. Cadima, 2005. "Product Attribute Saliency and Region of Origin: Some Empirical Evidence from Portugal," 2005 International Congress, August 23-27, 2005, Copenhagen, Denmark 24667, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Daniela Benavente, 2010. "Geographical Indications: The Economics of Claw-Back," IHEID Working Papers 11-2010, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies.
- Schamel, Guenter, 2003. "International Wine Trade: Analyzing The Value Of Reputation And Quality Signals," 2003 Annual meeting, July 27-30, Montreal, Canada 22157, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Vincent Hoang & Takao Iida & Shigeru Matsumoto & Natsuki Watanabe & Clevo Wilson, . "Market penetration of imported agricultural products: A hedonic analysis of the Japanese table wine market," Working Papers e83, Tokyo Center for Economic Research.