Citations for "Wine Quality and Varietal, Regional and Winery Reputations: Hedonic Prices for Australia and New Zealand"
by G¸nter Schamel & Kym Anderson
- Santos, J. Freitas & Ribeiro, J. Cadima, 2005. "Product Attribute Saliency and Region of Origin: Some Empirical Evidence from Portugal," 2005 International Congress, August 23-27, 2005, Copenhagen, Denmark 24667, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Anderson, Kym & Norman, David & Wittwer, Glyn, 2002.
"Globalization of the Worlds Wine Markets,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
3169, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Fleming, Euan & Mounter, Stuart & Grant, Bligh & Griffith, Garry, 2014. "Can we explain variations in winery ratings in Victoria?," Australasian Agribusiness Review, University of Melbourne, Melbourne School of Land and Environment, vol. 22.
- Teuber, Ramona & Herrmann, Roland, 2012.
"Towards a Differentiated Modelling of Origin Effects in Hedonic Analysis:An Application to Auction Prices of Specialty Coffee,"
2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil
126235, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Teuber, Ramona & Herrmann, Roland, 2012. "Towards a differentiated modeling of origin effects in hedonic analysis: An application to auction prices of specialty coffee," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(6), pages 732-740.
- Daniela Benavente, 2010. "Geographical Indications: The Economics of Claw-Back," IHEID Working Papers 11-2010, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies.
- Eugenio Brentari & Rosella Levaggi, 2010. "Hedonic Price for the Italian Red Wine: a Panel Analysis," Working Papers 1001, University of Brescia, Department of Economics.
- Grote, Ulrike, 2009. "Environmental Labeling, Protected Geographical Indications and the Interests of Developing Countries," Estey Centre Journal of International Law and Trade Policy, Estey Centre for Law and Economics in International Trade, vol. 10(1).
- Jean Desrochers & J. Francois Outreville, 2013. "Uncertainty, Ambiguity and Risk Taking: an experimental investigation of consumer behavior and demand for insurance," ICER Working Papers 10-2013, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Wood, Danielle & Anderson, Kym, 2006.
"What Determines the Future Value of an Icon Wine? New Evidence from Australia,"
Journal of Wine Economics,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 1(02), pages 141-161, September.
- Anderson, Kym & Wood, Danielle, 2005. "What Determines the Future Value of an Icon Wine? New Evidence from Australia," CEPR Discussion Papers 5044, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- San Martin, Guillermo S. & Brümmer, Bernhard & Troncoso, Javier L., 2008. "Determinants Of Argentinean Wine Prices In The U.S. Market," Working Papers 37327, American Association of Wine Economists.
- Vincent Hoang & Takao Iida & Shigeru Matsumoto & Natsuki Watanabe & Clevo Wilson, . "Market penetration of imported agricultural products: A hedonic analysis of the Japanese table wine market," Working Papers e83, Tokyo Center for Economic Research.
- Schollenberg, Linda, 2011. "So how much do you pay for ethical consumption? Estimating the hedonic price for Fair Trade coffee in Sweden," HUI Working Papers 31, HUI Research.
- Danielle E. Rabkin & Timothy K.M. Beatty, 2007. "Does VQA Certification Matter? A Hedonic Analysis," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 33(3), pages 299-314, September.
- Storchmann, Karl, 2008. "The impact of the wine industry on hotels and restaurants in Walla Walla," Working Papers 37358, American Association of Wine Economists.
- M. Laura Donnet & Dave D. Weatherspoon & John P. Hoehn, 2008.
"Price determinants in top-quality e-auctioned specialty coffees,"
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 38(3), pages 267-276, 05.
- Donnet, M. Laura & Weatherspoon, Dave D. & Hoehn, John P., 2007. "Price Determinants in Top Quality E-Auctioned Specialty Coffees," Staff Papers 9310, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Marco Costanigro & Ron C. Mittelhammer & Jill J. McCluskey, 2009. "Estimating class-specific parametric models under class uncertainty: local polynomial regression clustering in an hedonic analysis of wine markets," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 24(7), pages 1117-1135.
- Tempesta, Tiziano & Vecchiato, Daniel & Djumboung, DaniÃ¨le Aurelie & Chinazzi, Gianluca, 2. "An analysis of the potential effects of the modification of the Prosecco Protected Designation of Origin: a choice experiment," Politica Agricola Internazionale - International Agricultural Policy, Edizioni Lâ€™Informatore Agrario, issue 2.
- Günter Schamel, 2006. "Geography versus brands in a global wine market," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 22(3), pages 363-374.
- Teuber, Ramona, 2008. "Geographical Indications and the Value of Reputation - Empirical Evidence for Cafe de Marcala," 2008 International Congress, August 26-29, 2008, Ghent, Belgium 43835, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Saens, Rodrigo & Berríos, Rodrigo, 2012. "The country brand trap," Revista CEPAL, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), April.
- Benavente, Daniela, 2010. "Geographical Indications: The Economics of Claw-Back," Miscellaneous Papers 119117, Agecon Search.
- Jena, Pradyot R. & Grote, Ulrike, 2012. "Impact Evaluation of Traditional Basmati Rice Cultivation in Uttarakhand State of Northern India: What Implications Does It Hold for Geographical Indications?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 40(9), pages 1895-1907.
- Teuber, Ramona, 2007.
"Geographical Indications of Origin as a Tool of Product Differentiation : The Case of Coffee,"
33, Justus Liebig University Giessen, Center for international Development and Environmental Research (ZEU).
- Teuber, Ramona, 2007. "Geographical Indications of Origin as a Tool of Product Differentiation: The Case of Coffee," 105th Seminar, March 8-10, 2007, Bologna, Italy 7866, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Bicknell, Kathryn & MacDonald, Ian, 2009. "How Important is Reputation for New Zealand Wine Makers?," 2009 Conference, August 27-28, 2009, Nelson, New Zealand 115717, New Zealand Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Festa, Giuseppe & Cuomo, Maria Teresa & Metallo, Gerardino & Festa, Antonio, 2016. "The (r)evolution of wine marketing mix: From the 4Ps to the 4Es," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(5), pages 1550-1555.
- Goldstein, Robin & Almenberg, Johan & Dreber, Anna & Emerson, John W. & Herschkowitsch, Alexis & Katz, Jacob, 2008.
"Do More Expensive Wines Taste Better? Evidence from a Large Sample of Blind Tastings,"
SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance
700, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 24 Apr 2008.
- Goldstein, Robin & Almenberg, Johan & Dreber, Anna & Emerson, John W. & Herschkowitsch, Alexis & Katz, Jacob, 2008. "Do More Expensive Wines Taste Better? Evidence from a Large Sample of Blind Tastings," Journal of Wine Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 3(01), pages 1-9, March.
- Goldstein, Robin & Almenberg, Johan & Dreber, Anna & Emerson, John W. & Herschkowitsch, Alexis & Katz, Jacob, 2008. "Do More Expensive Wines Taste Better? Evidence From A Large Sample Of Blind Tastings," Working Papers 37328, American Association of Wine Economists.
- Kleynhans, Theo E. & Opperman, J.M., 2005. "Determination of priorities of buyers regarding value contributing characteristics of farm land in the Stellenbosch District, South Africa," Agrekon, Agricultural Economics Association of South Africa (AEASA), vol. 44(4), December.
- Davis, Timothy R. & Ahmadi-Esfahani, Fredoun Z. & Iranzo, Susana, . "Demand under product differentiation: an empirical analysis of the US wine market," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Daniela Benavente, 2010. "The Economics of Geographical Indications: GIs Modelled As Club Assets," IHEID Working Papers 10-2010, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies.
- Bentzen, Jan & Smith, Valdemar, 2009. "Wine production in Denmark Do the characteristics of the vineyards affect the chances for awards?," Working Papers 09-21, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Oana, Deselnicu & Costanigro, Marco & Souza Monteiro, Diogo M. & Thilmany, Dawn D., 2011. "What Determines the Success of a Geographical Indication? A Price-based Meta-Analysis for GIs In Food Products," 2011 Annual Meeting, July 24-26, 2011, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 104000, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Antonis Michis & Anna Markidou, 2013. "Determinants of retail wine prices: evidence from Cyprus," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 45(1), pages 267-280, August.
- Schamel, Guenter, 2003. "International Wine Trade: Analyzing The Value Of Reputation And Quality Signals," 2003 Annual meeting, July 27-30, Montreal, Canada 22157, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Benavente, Daniela, 2010. "The Economics of Geographical Indications: GIs modeled as club assets," Miscellaneous Papers 119116, Agecon Search.
- Pavese, Piermassimo & Zanola, Roberto, 2008. "Autochthon vs. blended wines: Do objective and sensory characteristics matter?," POLIS Working Papers 107, Institute of Public Policy and Public Choice - POLIS.
- Costanigro, Marco & McCluskey, Jill J. & Mittelhammer, Ronald C., 2006. "Identifying submarket in the wine industry: a multivariate approach to hedonic regression," 2006 Annual meeting, July 23-26, Long Beach, CA 21370, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Cacchiarelli, Luca & Carbone, Anna & Esti, Marco & Laureti, Tiziana & Sorrentino, Alessandro, 2015. "Wine quality and prices: experts vs market," 143rd Joint EAAE/AAEA Seminar, March 25-27, 2015, Naples, Italy 202750, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Jean Philippe Perrouty & François d'Hauteville & Larry Lockshin, 2006. "The influence of wine attributes on region of origin equity: An analysis of the moderating effect of consumer's perceived expertise," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 22(3), pages 323-341.