What Determines the Success of a Geographical Indication? A Price-based Meta-Analysis for GIs In Food Products
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- G¸nter Schamel & Kym Anderson, 2003. "Wine Quality and Varietal, Regional and Winery Reputations: Hedonic Prices for Australia and New Zealand," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 79(246), pages 357-369, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bleich, Simon & Herrmann, Roland, 2013.
"Price versus Non-price Incentives for Participation in Quality Labeling: The Case of the German Fruit Juice Industry,"
International Journal on Food System Dynamics,
International Center for Management, Communication, and Research, vol. 4(1).
- Herrmann, Roland & Bleich, Simon, 2013. "Price Versus Non-price Incentives for Participation in Quality Labeling: The Case of the German Fruit Juice Industry," 2013 International European Forum, February 18-22, 2013, Innsbruck-Igls, Austria 164756, International European Forum on Innovation and System Dynamics in Food Networks.
- Jianyu Yu & Zohra Bouamra-Mechemache, 2016.
"Production standards, competition and vertical relationship,"
European Review of Agricultural Economics,
Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 43(1), pages 79-111.
- Bouamra-Mechemache, Zohra & Jianyu, Yu, 2013. "Production Standards, Competition and Vertical Relationship," TSE Working Papers 13-417, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Menapace, Luisa & Raffaelli, Roberta, 2013. "Do ‘locally grown’ claims influence artisanal food purchase? Evidence from a natural field experiment," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 150282, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
More about this item
KeywordsFood Consumption/Nutrition/Food Safety;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea11:104000. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.