Globalisation of the World's Wine Markets
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Hertel, Thomas W. & Mark Horridge, J. & Pearson, K. R., 1992.
"Mending the family tree a reconciliation of the linearization and levels schools of AGE modelling,"
Elsevier, vol. 9(4), pages 385-407, October.
- Thomas W. Hertel & J. Mark Horridge & K. R. Pearson, 1991. "Mending the Family Tree: A Reconciliation of the Linearization and Levels Schools of CGE Modelling," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers ip-54, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- Hertel, Thomas W. & Kym Anderson & Joseph Francois & Will Martin, 2002. "Agriculture and Non-Agricultural Liberalization in the Millennium Round," GTAP Working Papers 235, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University.
- Harrison, W Jill & Pearson, K R, 1996.
"Computing Solutions for Large General Equilibrium Models Using GEMPACK,"
Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 9(2), pages 83-127, May.
- W. Jill Harrison & K.R. Pearson, 1994. "Computing Solutions for Large General Equilibrium Models Using GEMPACK," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers ip-64, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- Nivelin Noev & Johan F.M. Swinnen, 2004. "Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union," Chapters,in: The World's Wine Markets, chapter 9 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Schamel, Guenter & Anderson, Kym, 2001. "Wine Quality and Regional Reputation: Hedonic Prices for Australia and New Zealand," 2001 Conference (45th), January 23-25, 2001, Adelaide 125877, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Berger, Nicholas & Anderson, Kym, 1999. "Consumer And Import Taxes In The World Wine Market: Australia In International Perspective," 1999 Conference (43th), January 20-22, 1999, Christchurch, New Zealand 123770, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- G¸nter Schamel & Kym Anderson, 2003. "Wine Quality and Varietal, Regional and Winery Reputations: Hedonic Prices for Australia and New Zealand," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 79(246), pages 357-369, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Giuliani, Elisa & Morrison, Andrea & Pietrobelli, Carlo & Rabellotti, Roberta, 2010. "Who are the researchers that are collaborating with industry? An analysis of the wine sectors in Chile, South Africa and Italy," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(6), pages 748-761, July.
- Daniele Curzi & Lucia Pacca & Alessandro Olper, 2013.
"Estimating Food Quality from Trade Data: An Empirical Assessment,"
LICOS Discussion Papers
33913, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Curzi, Daniele & Pacca, Lucia, 2014. "Estimating Food Quality from Trade Data: An Empirical Assessment," 2014 Third Congress, June 25-27, 2014, Alghero, Italy 173106, Italian Association of Agricultural and Applied Economics (AIEAA).
- Bardaji, Isabel & Mili, Samir, 2009. "Prospective Trends in Wine Export Markets – Expert Views from Spain," 2009 Conference, August 16-22, 2009, Beijing, China 51084, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Elisa Giuliani & Martin Bell, 2004. "When Micro Shapes the Meso: Learning Networks in a Chilean Wine Cluster," SPRU Working Paper Series 115, SPRU - Science and Technology Policy Research, University of Sussex.
- Elisa Giuliani & Andrea Morrison & Carlo Pietrobelli & Roberta Rabellotti, 2008.
"Why Do Researchers Collaborate with Industry? An analysis of the wine sector in Chile, South Africa and Italy,"
KITeS Working Papers
217, KITeS, Centre for Knowledge, Internationalization and Technology Studies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy, revised May 2008.
- Elisa Giuliani & Andrea Morrison & Carlo Pietrobelli & Roberta Rabellotti, 2009. "Why Do Researchers Collaborate With Industry? An Analysis Of The Wine Sector In Chile, South Africa And Italy," Working Papers 0109, CREI Università degli Studi Roma Tre, revised 2009.
- Mencet, M. Nisa & Firat, M. Ziya & Sayin, Cengiz, 2006. "Cointegration analysis of wine export prices for France, Greece and Turkey," 98th Seminar, June 29-July 2, 2006, Chania, Crete, Greece 10104, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Rickard, Brad & Gergaud, Olivier & Hu, Wenjing, 2014.
"Trade liberalization in the presence of domestic regulations: Impacts of the proposed EU-U.S. free trade agreement on wine markets,"
2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota
170462, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Rickard, Bradley J. & Gergaud, Olivier & Ho, Shuay-Tsyr & Hu, Wenjing, 2014. "Trade Liberalization In The Presence Of Domestic Regulations: Impacts Of The Proposed Eu-U.S. Free Trade Agreement On Wine Markets," Working Papers 190670, American Association of Wine Economists.
- Eva Fernández, 2012. "Especialización en baja calidad: España y el mercado internacional del vino, 1950-1990," Historia Agraria. Revista de Agricultura e Historia Rural, Sociedad Española de Historia Agraria, issue 56, pages 41-76, april.
- Yui-Yip Lau & Adolf Ky Ng & David Guerrero, 2014. "Becoming a major hub in the distribution of wine: Hong Kong as a gate to Asian markets," Post-Print hal-01069882, HAL.
- Kym Anderson & Joseph Francois & Douglas Nelson & Glyn Wittwer, 2016.
"Intra-industry Trade in a Rapidly Globalizing Industry: The Case of Wine,"
Review of International Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 24(4), pages 820-836, September.
- Kym Anderson & Joseph Francois & Douglas Nelson & Glyn Wittwer, 2016. "Intra-industry trade in a rapidly globalizing industry: the case of wine," Departmental Working Papers 2016-06, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Werdelmann, Thomas, 2014. "Quality and Value Creation on the Premium Wine Market," Journal of Applied Leadership and Management, Hochschule Kempten - University of Applied Sciences, Professional School of Business & Technology, vol. 3, pages 47-72.
- Jacques Calvet, 2005. "Les clusters vitivinicoles français à AOC. Une analyse en termes de biens clubs," Revue d'économie régionale et urbaine, Armand Colin, vol. 0(4), pages 481-506.
- Parcero Osiris J. & Villanueva Emiliano, 2012. "The success of new exporting countries in a traditional Agri-business industry, 1961-2005," Journal of Agricultural & Food Industrial Organization, De Gruyter, vol. 10(1), pages 1-25, November.
- Zhao, Xueyan & Anderson, Kym & Wittwer, Glyn, 2002.
"Who Gains from Australian Generic Wine R&D and Promotion?,"
2002 Conference (46th), February 13-15, 2002, Canberra
125627, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Xueyan Zhao & Kym Anderson & Glyn Wittwer, 2002. "Who Gains from Australian Generic Wine R&D and Promotion?," Centre for International Economic Studies Working Papers 2002-04, University of Adelaide, Centre for International Economic Studies.
- Cusmano, Lucia & Morrison, Andrea & Rabellotti, Roberta, 2010.
"Catching up Trajectories in the Wine Sector: A Comparative Study of Chile, Italy, and South Africa,"
Elsevier, vol. 38(11), pages 1588-1602, November.
- Cusmano, Lucia & Morrison, Andrea & Rabellotti, Roberta, 2009. "Catching-Up Trajectories In The Wine Sector: A Comparative Study Of Chile, Italy And South Africa," Working Papers 48299, American Association of Wine Economists.
- Lucia Cusmano & Andrea Morrison & Roberta Rabellotti, 2009. "Catching-up Trajectories in the Wine Sector: A Comparative Study on Chile, Italy and South Africa," KITeS Working Papers 007, KITeS, Centre for Knowledge, Internationalization and Technology Studies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy, revised Mar 2009.
- Morrison, Andrea & Rabellotti, Roberta, 2017.
"Gradual catch up and enduring leadership in the global wine industry,"
Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 417-430.
- Andrea Morrison & Roberta Rabellotti, 2014. "Gradual Catch Up and Enduring Leadership in the Global Wine Industry," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1404, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Feb 2014.
- Morrison, Andrea & Rabellotti, Roberta, 2014. "Gradual Catch Up And Enduring Leadership In The Global Wine Industry," Working Papers 164650, American Association of Wine Economists.
- Kleynhans, Theo E. & Opperman, J.M., 2005. "Determination of priorities of buyers regarding value contributing characteristics of farm land in the Stellenbosch District, South Africa," Agrekon, Agricultural Economics Association of South Africa (AEASA), vol. 44(4), December.
- Visser, Evert-Jan, 2004. "¿A Chilean wine cluster? governance and upgrading in the phase of internationalization," Desarrollo Productivo 156, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Curzi, Daniele & Pacca, Lucia, 2015. "Price, quality and trade costs in the food sector," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 147-158.
- Wittwer, Glyn & Rothfield, Jeremy, 2005. "Projecting the world wine market from 2003 to 2010," Australasian Agribusiness Review, University of Melbourne, Melbourne School of Land and Environment, vol. 13.
- Elissaveta Zaharieva & Matthew Gorton & John Lingard, 2004. "An evaluation of marketing practices and market orientation in the Bulgarian wine industry," Post-Communist Economies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(2), pages 229-243.
- Glyn Wittwer, 2008. "Will drought erode the competitiveness of Australia's wine industry?," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers g-173, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- Xiong, Bo & Beghin, John C. & Marette, Stephan, 2013. "Gains to French champagne makers from tariff liberalization," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 150003, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
More about this item
- C53 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Forecasting and Prediction Models; Simulation Methods
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- F17 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Forecasting and Simulation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:worlde:v:26:y:2003:i:5:p:659-687. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0378-5920 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.