Un cycle de négociations commerciales pour le développement ?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hertel, Thomas W. & Anderson, Kym & Francois, Joseph F. & Martin, Will, 2000.
"Agriculture and Non-agricultural Liberalization in the Millennium Round,"
283441, Purdue University, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Global Trade Analysis Project.
- Hertel, Thomas W. & Kym Anderson & Joseph Francois & Will Martin, 2002. "Agriculture and Non-Agricultural Liberalization in the Millennium Round," GTAP Working Papers 235, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University.
- Rothschild, Michael & Stiglitz, Joseph E., 1973.
"Some further results on the measurement of inequality,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 6(2), pages 188-204, April.
- Michael Rothschild & Joseph E. Stiglitz, 1972. "Some Further Results on the Measurement of Inequality," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 344, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Brenton, Paul, 2003. "Integrating the least developed countries into the world trading system : the current impact of EU preferences under everything but arms," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3018, The World Bank.
- Safadi, Raed & Laird, Sam, 1996. "The Uruguay Round agreements: Impact on developing countries," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 24(7), pages 1223-1242, July.
- Thomas W. Hertel & Will Martin, 2000. "Liberalising Agriculture and Manufactures in a Millennium Round:Implications for Developing Countries," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 23(04), pages 455-469, April.
- Dasgupta, Partha & Stiglitz, Joseph E, 1988.
"Learning-by-Doing, Market Structure and Industrial and Trade Policies,"
Oxford Economic Papers,
Oxford University Press, vol. 40(2), pages 246-268, June.
- Dasgupta, Partha & Stiglitz, Joseph E, 1985. "Learning-by-doing, Market Structure and Industrial and Trade Policies," CEPR Discussion Papers 80, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Dimaranan, Betina V. & Hertel, Thomas W. & Keeney, Roman, 2003.
"OECD Domestic Support and the Developing Countries,"
2003 Annual meeting, July 27-30, Montreal, Canada
22000, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Dimaranan, Betina V. & Hertel, Thomas W. & Keeney, Roman, 2003. "Oecd Domestic Support And The Developing Countries," Working papers 28689, Purdue University, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Global Trade Analysis Project.
- Dimaranan, Betina & Hertel, Thomas W. & Keeney, Roman, 2003. "OECD Domestic Support and the Developing Countries," GTAP Working Papers 1161, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University.
- Dasgupta, Partha & Stiglitz, Joseph E, 1977. "Tariffs vs . Quotas as Revenue Raising Devices under Uncertainty," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 67(5), pages 975-981, December.
- Drusilla K. Brown & Alan V. Deardorff & Robert M. Stern, 2001.
"CGE Modeling and Analysis of Multilateral and Regional Negotiating Options,"
Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University
0108, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Drusilla K. Brown & Alan V. Deardorff & Robert M Stern, 2001. "CGE Modeling and Analysis of Multilateral and Regional Negotiating Options," Working Papers 468, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
- J. Michael Finger & Philip Schuler, 2000.
"Implementation of Urugauy Round Commitments: The Development Challenge,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 23(04), pages 511-525, April.
- Finger, Michael J.*Schuler, Philip & Finger, Michael J.*Schuler, Philip, 1999. "Implementation of Uruguay Round commitments : the development challenge," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2215, The World Bank.
- Bagwell,K. & Mavroidis,P.C. & Staiger,R.W., 2003.
"The case for auctioning countermeasures in the WTO,"
14, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Kyle Bagwell & Petros C. Mavroidis & Robert W. Staiger, 2003. "The Case for Auctioning Countermeasures in the WTO," NBER Working Papers 9920, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Richard Blackhurst & Bill Lyakurwa & Ademola Oyejide, 2000. "Options for Improving Africa's Participation in the WTO," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 23(04), pages 491-510, April.
- Dasgupta, Partha & Sen, Amartya & Starrett, David, 1973. "Notes on the measurement of inequality," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 6(2), pages 180-187, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Blandine Laperche, 2008. "Stratégies d’innovation des firmes des sciences de la vie et appropriation des ressources végétales : processus et enjeux Innovations strategies of firms in life science and appropriation of vegetal r," Working Papers 189, Laboratoire de Recherche sur l'Industrie et l'Innovation. ULCO / Research Unit on Industry and Innovation.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cai:edddbu:edd_194_54. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jean-Baptiste de Vathaire). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ceauvfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.