A Development-friendly Prioritisation of Doha Round Proposals
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gordon Hanson, 2010.
"The Governance of Migration Policy,"
Journal of Human Development and Capabilities,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(2), pages 185-207.
- Hanson, Gordon H., 2009. "The Governance of Migration Policy," MPRA Paper 19178, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gordon H. Hanson, 2009. "The Governance of Migration Policy," Human Development Research Papers (2009 to present) HDRP-2009-02, Human Development Report Office (HDRO), United Nations Development Programme (UNDP), revised Apr 2009.
- Frank Ackerman, "undated". "05-01 "The Shrinking Gains from Trade: A Critical Assessment of Doha Round Projections"," GDAE Working Papers 05-01, GDAE, Tufts University.
- Jayatilleke S. Bandara & Athula Naranpanawa, 2015. "Garment Industry in Sri Lanka and the Removal of GSP Plus by EU," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 38(9), pages 1438-1461, September.
- Alan Matthews & Tom Giblin, 2006. "Policy Coherence, Agriculture and Development," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp112, IIIS.
- Sebastian Hess & Stephan von Cramon-Taubadel, 2007.
"Meta-analysis of general and partial equilibrium simulations of Doha Round outcomes,"
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 37(s1), pages 281-286, December.
- Hess, Sebastian & von Cramon-Taubadel, Stephan, 2006. "Meta-Analysis of General and Partial Equilibrium Simulations of Doha Round Outcomes," 2006 Annual Meeting, August 12-18, 2006, Queensland, Australia 25512, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Fabienne Femenia & Alexandre Gohin, 2009.
"On the European Responsibility in the Agricultural Multilateral Trade Negotiations: Modelling the Impacts of the Common Agricultural Policy,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 32(10), pages 1434-1460, October.
- Fabienne Femenia & Alexandre Gohin, 2009. "On the European responsibility in the agricultural multilateral trade negotiations: modelling the impacts of the Common Agricultural Policy," Post-Print hal-01462522, HAL.
- Permani Risti, 2011. "The Impacts of Trade Liberalisation and Technological Change on GDP Growth in Indonesia: A Meta Regression Analysis," Global Economy Journal, De Gruyter, vol. 11(4), pages 1-30, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:worlde:v:28:y:2005:i:3:p:293-312. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0378-5920 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.