Trade and Insurance with Imperfectly Observed Outcomes
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Avinash Dixit, 2005. "Trade And Insurance With Imperfectly Observed Outcomes," World Scientific Book Chapters,in: An Inframarginal Approach To Trade Theory, chapter 5, pages 75-84 World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
References listed on IDEAS
- Gale, David, 1973. "Pure exchange equilibrium of dynamic economic models," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 12-36, February.
- Grandmont, Jean-Michel, 1985. "On Endogenous Competitive Business Cycles," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 53(5), pages 995-1045, September.
- Cass, David & Shell, Karl, 1983. "Do Sunspots Matter?," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 91(2), pages 193-227, April.
- Rao Aiyagari, S., 1988.
"Nonmonetary steady states in stationary overlapping generations models with long lived agents and discounting: Multiplicity, optimality, and consumption smoothing,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 102-127, June.
- S. Rao Aiyagari, 1987. "Nonmonetary steady states in stationary overlapping generations models with long lived agents and discounting: multiplicity, optimality, and consumption smoothing," Working Papers 325, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Woodford, Michael, 1986. "Stationary sunspot equilibria in a finance constrained economy," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 128-137, October.
- Azariadis, Costas, 1981. "Self-fulfilling prophecies," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 380-396, December.
- Spear, Stephen E., 1984. "Sufficient conditions for the existence of sunspot equilibria," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 360-370, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- D. MacLaren, 1991. "Agricultural Trade Policy Analysis And International Trade Theory: A Review Of Recent Developments," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 42(3), pages 250-297.
- Feestra, R.C. & Lewis, T.R. & Mcmillan, J., 1989. "Designing Policies To Open Trade," Papers 349, California Davis - Institute of Governmental Affairs.
- Ronald D. Fischer & 1998, 1998.
"Contingent protection as better insurance,"
Documentos de Trabajo
49, Centro de Economía Aplicada, Universidad de Chile.
- Ronald D. Fischer & Thomas J. Prusa, 1999. "Contingent Protection as Better Insurance," NBER Working Papers 6933, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Thomas J. Prusa & Ronald D. Fischer, 1999. "Contingent protection as better insurance," Departmental Working Papers 199902, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Staiger, Robert W., 1995.
"International rules and institutions for trade policy,"
Handbook of International Economics,in: G. M. Grossman & K. Rogoff (ed.), Handbook of International Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 29, pages 1495-1551
- Robert W. Staiger, 1994. "International Rules and Institutions for Trade Policy," NBER Working Papers 4962, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Newman, Andrew F., 2007.
"Risk-bearing and entrepreneurship,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 137(1), pages 11-26, November.
- Andrew F. Newman, 2007. "Risk-Bearing and Entrepreneurship," Boston University - Department of Economics - The Institute for Economic Development Working Papers Series dp-162, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Newman, Andrew, 2007. "Risk-bearing and Entrepreneurship," CEPR Discussion Papers 6021, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Krueger, Dirk & Perri, Fabrizio, 2011. "Public versus private risk sharing," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 146(3), pages 920-956, May.
- Svaleryd, Helena & Vlachos, Jonas, 2002.
"Markets for risk and openness to trade: how are they related?,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 57(2), pages 369-395, August.
- Svaleryd, Helena & Vlachos, Jonas, 1999. "Markets for Risk and Openness to Trade: How are they Related?," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 327, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 28 Aug 2001.
- Black, Jane & de Meza, David, 1997. "Everyone may benefit from subsidising entry to risky occupations," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 66(3), pages 409-424, December.
- Fernando Broner & Jaume Ventura, 2011.
"Globalization and Risk Sharing,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 78(1), pages 49-82.
- Fernando Broner & Jaume Ventura, 2005. "Globalization and risk sharing," Economics Working Papers 837, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Apr 2009.
- Fernando Broner & Jaume Ventura, 2006. "Globalization and Risk Sharing," Working Papers 307, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Broner, Fernando A & Ventura, Jaume, 2006. "Globalization and Risk Sharing," CEPR Discussion Papers 5820, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jaume Ventura & Fernando A. Broner, 2006. "Globalization and Risk Sharing," NBER Working Papers 12482, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nuno Limão & Giovanni Maggi, 2015. "Uncertainty and Trade Agreements," American Economic Journal: Microeconomics, American Economic Association, vol. 7(4), pages 1-42, November.
- Thia, Jang Ping, 2008. "The impact of trade on aggregate productivity and welfare with heterogeneous firms and business cycle uncertainty," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 28500, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Jang Ping Thia, 2008. "The Impact of Trade on Aggregate Productivity and Welfare with Heterogeneous Firms and Business Cycle Uncertainty," CEP Discussion Papers dp0883, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Svaleryd, Helena & Vlachos, Jonas, 2000. "Does Financial Development Lead to Trade Liberalization?," Research Papers in Economics 2000:11, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
- Blackman, Allen & Nelson, Per-Kristian & Mathis, Mitchell, 2001. "The Greening of Development Economics: A Survey," Discussion Papers dp-01-08, Resources For the Future.
- Robert W. Staiger & Guido Tabellini, 1991.
"Rules versus Discretion in Trade Policy: An Empirical Analysis,"
NBER Chapters,in: Empirical Studies of Commercial Policy, pages 11-46
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Staiger, R.W. & Tabellini, G., 1990. "Rules Versus Discretion In Trade Policy: An Empirical Analysis," Papers 19, California Los Angeles - Applied Econometrics.
- Robert W. Staiger & Guido Tabellini, 1990. "Rules versus Discretion in Trade Policy: An Empirical Analysis," NBER Working Papers 3382, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Coleman, Jonathan R. & Jones, Chris, 1992. "Measuring welfare changes from commodity price stabilization in small open economies," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1021, The World Bank.
- Limao, Nuno & Panagariya, Arvind, 2007. "Inequality and endogenous trade policy outcomes," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 72(2), pages 292-309, July.
More about this item
- F19 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Other
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:qjecon:v:104:y:1989:i:1:p:195-203.. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .