Geographical Indications and the Value of Reputation - Empirical Evidence for Cafe de Marcala
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Héla Hadj Ali & Céline Nauges, 2007. "The Pricing of Experience Goods: The Example of en primeur Wine," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 89(1), pages 91-103.
- Bramley, Cerkia & Kirsten, Johann F., 2007. "Exploring the Economic Rationale for Protecting Geographical Indicators in Agriculture," Agrekon, Agricultural Economics Association of South Africa (AEASA), vol. 46(1), March.
- Brown, Jeff E. & Ethridge, Don E., 1995. "Functional Form Model Specification: An Application to Hedonic Pricing," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 24(02), pages 166-173, October.
- Jason A. Winfree & Jill J. McCluskey, 2005. "Collective Reputation and Quality," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 87(1), pages 206-213.
- Brown, Jeff E. & Ethridge, Don E., 1995. "Functional Form Model Specification: An Application To Hedonic Pricing," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 24(2), October.
- Landon, Stuart & Smith, Constance, 1997. "The Use of Quality and Reputation Indicators by Consumers: The Case of Bordeaux Wine," MPRA Paper 9283, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Oczkowski, Edward, 2001. "Hedonic Wine Price Functions and Measurement Error," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 77(239), pages 374-382, December.
- M. Laura Donnet & Dave D. Weatherspoon & John P. Hoehn, 2008.
"Price determinants in top-quality e-auctioned specialty coffees,"
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 38(3), pages 267-276, May.
- Donnet, M. Laura & Weatherspoon, Dave D. & Hoehn, John P., 2007. "Price Determinants in Top Quality E-Auctioned Specialty Coffees," Staff Papers 9310, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Teuber, Ramona, 2007.
"Geographical Indications of Origin as a Tool of Product Differentiation : The Case of Coffee,"
33, Justus Liebig University Giessen, Center for international Development and Environmental Research (ZEU).
- Teuber, Ramona, 2007. "Geographical Indications of Origin as a Tool of Product Differentiation: The Case of Coffee," 105th Seminar, March 8-10, 2007, Bologna, Italy 7866, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Jean-Marie Cardebat & Jean-Marc Figuet, 2004. "What explains Bordeaux wine prices?," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(5), pages 293-296.
- G¸nter Schamel & Kym Anderson, 2003. "Wine Quality and Varietal, Regional and Winery Reputations: Hedonic Prices for Australia and New Zealand," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 79(246), pages 357-369, September.
More about this item
Keywordsgeographical indications; reputation; coffee; Marketing;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:eaae08:43835. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaaeeea.html .