Consumer preferences for extra virgin olive oil with country-of-origin and geographical indication labels in Canada
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Banterle, Alessandro & Cavaliere, Alessia & Ricci, Elena Claire, 2012. "Food labelled Information: An Empirical Analysis of Consumer Preferences," 2012 International European Forum, February 13-17, 2012, Innsbruck-Igls, Austria 144960, International European Forum on System Dynamics and Innovation in Food Networks.
- Sandro Sillani & Alessandro Esposito & Teresa Del Giudice & Francesco Caracciolo, 2014. "Le preferenze dei consumatori della provincia di Trieste per l’olio extra vergine di oliva d’alta gamma," ECONOMIA AGRO-ALIMENTARE, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 16(1), pages 139-155.
- Di Vita, Giuseppe & D'Amico, Mario & La Via, Giovanni & Caniglia, Elena, 2013. "Quality Perception of PDO extra-virgin Olive Oil: Which attributes most influence Italian consumers?," Agricultural Economics Review, Greek Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 0(Issue 2), pages 1-13.
- Grace Melo & Gregory Colson & Octavio A. Ramirez, 2014.
"Hispanic American Opinions toward Immigration and Immigration Policy Reform Proposals,"
Applied Economic Perspectives and Policy,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 36(4), pages 604-622.
- Melo, Grace & Colson, Gregory J. & Ramirez, Octavio A., 2014. "Hispanic Immigrants' Opinions towards Immigration and Immigration Policy Reform," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 170562, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Ngokkuen, Chuthaporn & Grote, Ulrike, 2012. "Geographical Indication for Jasmine Rice: Applying a Logit Model to Predict Adoption Behavior of Thai Farm Households," Quarterly Journal of International Agriculture, Humboldt-Universitaat zu Berlin, vol. 0(Number 2), pages 1-29, May.
- repec:pkk:meb017:171-182 is not listed on IDEAS
- Caputo, Vincenzina & Aprile, Maria Carmela & Nayga, Rodolfo M., Jr., 2011. "Consumers’ Valuation for European food quality labels: Importance of Label Information Provision," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 114324, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Bo Xiong & Daniel Sumner & William Matthews, 2014.
"A new market for an old food: the U.S. demand for olive oil,"
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 45(S1), pages 107-118, November.
- Xiong, Bo, 2013. "A New Market for an Old Food: The U.S. Demand for Olive Oil," 2013: Employment, Immigration and Trade, December 15-17, 2013, Clearwater Beach, Florida 182498, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
- Herbes, Carsten & Ramme, Iris, 2014. "Online marketing of green electricity in Germany—A content analysis of providers’ websites," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 257-266.
- Grebitus, Carola & Jensen, Helen H. & Roosen, Jutta, 2013.
"US and German consumer preferences for ground beef packaged under a modified atmosphere – Different regulations, different behaviour?,"
Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 109-118.
- Grebitus, Carola & Jensen, Helen H. & Roosen, Jutta, 2013. "US and German Consumer Preferences for Ground Beef Packaged Under a Modified Atmosphere: Different Regulations, Different Behavior?," Staff General Research Papers Archive 36018, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- repec:eee:joreco:v:21:y:2014:i:2:p:148-157 is not listed on IDEAS
- Resano, Helena & Sanjuán, Ana I. & Albisu, Luis M., 2012. "Consumers’ response to the EU Quality policy allowing for heterogeneous preferences," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 355-365.
- Panico, Teresa & Del Giudice, Teresa & Caracciolo, Francesco, 2014. "Quality dimensions and consumer preferences: A choice experiment in the Italian extra-virgin olive oil market," Agricultural Economics Review, Greek Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 0(Issue 2), pages 1-13.
- Abdelradi, Fadi & Abdu, Khaled, 2015. "Evaluation of consumers' lifestyles and willingness to pay for dates: A hybrid choice model approach," 143rd Joint EAAE/AAEA Seminar, March 25-27, 2015, Naples, Italy 202720, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Yan, Yiwei & Ames, Glenn C.W. & Colson, Gregory & Chen, Tinggui, 2014. "Willingness to Pay for Safer Dairy Product in China: Evidence from Shanghai Customers' Purchasing Decision of Bright Dairy's Baby Cheese," 2014 Annual Meeting, February 1-4, 2014, Dallas, Texas 162497, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- repec:vul:omefvu:v:9:y:2017:i:2:id:232 is not listed on IDEAS
- Grebitus, Carola & Peschel, Anne & Hughner, Renee Shaw, "undated". "Drivers of Demand for Specialty Crops: The Example of Arizona-Grown Medjool Dates," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, Boston, Massachusetts 235545, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Garavaglia, Christian & Marcoz, Elena Maria, 2014. "Willingness to pay for P.D.O. certification: an empirical investigation," International Journal on Food System Dynamics, International Center for Management, Communication, and Research, vol. 0(Number 1), pages 1-12, July.
- Vincent Hoang & Takao Iida & Shigeru Matsumoto & Natsuki Watanabe & Clevo Wilson, "undated". "Market penetration of imported agricultural products: A hedonic analysis of the Japanese table wine market," Working Papers e83, Tokyo Center for Economic Research.
- Garavaglia, Christian & Mariani, Paolo, 2015. "How Much Do Consumers Value PDO Certifications? Estimates of WTP for PDO Dry-Cured Ham in Italy," 145th Seminar, April 14-15, 2015, Parma, Italy 200376, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- repec:eee:wdevel:v:98:y:2017:i:c:p:105-119 is not listed on IDEAS
- Caputo, Vincenzina & Nayga, M. Rodolfo Jr. & Sacchi, Giovanna & Scarpa, Riccardo, 2016. "Attribute non-attendance or attribute-level non-attendance? A choice experiment application on extra virgin olive oil," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, Boston, Massachusetts 236035, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Deselnicu, Oana C. & Costanigro, Marco & Souza-Monteiro, Diogo M. & McFadden, Dawn Thilmany, 2013. "A Meta-Analysis of Geographical Indication Food Valuation Studies: What Drives the Premium for Origin-Based Labels?," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 0(Number 2), pages 1-16, August.
- Helena Resano-Ezcaray & Ana Isabel Sanjuán-López & Luis Miguel Albisu-Aguado, 2010. "Combining Stated and Revealed Preferences on Typical Food Products: The Case of Dry-Cured Ham in Spain," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 61(3), pages 480-498.
- Uwamariya, Beatrice, 2014. "Assessment of Consumer Awareness and Preferences for Quality Certification and Origin-Labeling in Fruit Salads in Kigali,Rwanda," Research Theses 198512, Collaborative Masters Program in Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- repec:vul:omefvu:v:8:y:2017:i:2:id:232 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ags:ijfaec:266428 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ismail Tamer Toklu, 2017. "Consumer Preferences for the Attributes of Sunflower Oil: An Exploratory Study with Conjoint Analysis," International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, vol. 7(1), pages 39-60, January.
- Teresa Del Giudice & Carla Cavallo & Francesco Caracciolo & Gianni Cicia, 2015. "What attributes of extra virgin olive oil are really important for consumers: a meta-analysis of consumers’ stated preferences," Agricultural and Food Economics, Springer;Italian Society of Agricultural Economics (SIDEA), vol. 3(1), pages 1-15, December.
- repec:eee:joreco:v:40:y:2018:i:c:p:91-99 is not listed on IDEAS
- Grebitus, Carola & Steiner, Bodo & Veeman, Michele M., 2016. "Paying for sustainability: A cross-cultural analysis of consumers’ valuations of food and non-food products labeled for carbon and water footprints," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 50-58.
- Imami, Drini & Zhllima, Edvin & Canavari, Maurizio & Merkaj, Elvina, 2013. "Segmenting Albanian consumers according to olive oil quality perception and purchasing habits," Agricultural Economics Review, Greek Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 0(Issue 1), pages 1-16.
- Grebitus, Carola & Jensen, Helen H. & Sebranek, Joseph G. & Roosen, Jutta & Anders, Sven M., 2009. "Consumer preferences for ground beef packaged under a modified atmosphere," 2009 Conference, August 16-22, 2009, Beijing, China 51649, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Giovanna Sacchi & Vincenzina Caputo & Rodolfo M. Nayga, 2015. "Alternative Labeling Programs and Purchasing Behavior toward Organic Foods: The Case of the Participatory Guarantee Systems in Brazil," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(6), pages 1-20, June.
- Ronen, Eyal, 2017.
"The Trade-Enhancing Effect Of Non-Tariff Measures On Virgin Olive Oil,"
International Journal of Food and Agricultural Economics (IJFAEC),
Alanya Alaaddin Keykubat University, Department of Economics and Finance, vol. 0(Number 3), July.
- Ronen, Eyal, 2017. "The Trade-Enhancing Effects of Non-Tariff Measures on Virgin Olive Oil," MPRA Paper 83753, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Banterle, Alessandro & Cavaliere, Alessia & Ricci, Elena Claire, 2013. "Food Labelled Information: An Empirical Analysis," International Journal on Food System Dynamics, International Center for Management, Communication, and Research, vol. 0(Number 2), pages 1-15, January.