Customer Based Brand Equity Analysis: An Empirical Analysis to Geographical Origin
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bernard Pecqueur, 2001. "Qualité et développement territorial: l'hypothèse du panier de biens et de services territorialisés," Économie rurale, Programme National Persée, vol. 261(1), pages 37-49.
- Hong, Sung-Tai & Wyer, Robert S, Jr, 1989. "Effects of Country-of-Origin and Product-Attribute Information on Product Evaluation: An Information Processing Perspective," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 16(2), pages 175-187, September.
- Cortinas, Monica & Chocarro, Raquel & Elorz, Margarita & Villanueva, M. Luisa, 2007. "La importancia del atributo origen en la eleccion de productos agroalimentarios. El caso del esparrago de Navarra," Economia Agraria y Recursos Naturales, Spanish Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 7(13), pages 1-34.
- Bolliger, Conradin & Reviron, Sophie, 2008. "Consumer Willingness to Pay for Swiss Chicken Meat: An In-store Survey to Link Stated and Revealed Buying Behaviour," 2008 International Congress, August 26-29, 2008, Ghent, Belgium 44155, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Warren J Bilkey & Erik Nes, 1982. "Country-of-Origin Effects on Product Evaluations," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 13(1), pages 89-100, March.
- Luisa Menapace & Gregory Colson & Carola Grebitus & Maria Facendola, 2011.
"Consumers' preferences for geographical origin labels: evidence from the Canadian olive oil market,"
European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 38(2), pages 193-212, June.
- Menapace, Luisa & Colson, Gregory & Grebitus, Carola & Facendola, Maria, 2008. "Consumer preferences for extra virgin olive oil with country-of-origin and geographical indication labels in Canada," 2008 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2008, Orlando, Florida 6430, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Menapace, Luisa & Colson, Gregory J. & Grebitus, Carola & Facendola, Maria, 2009. "Consumer Preferences for Country-Of-Origin, Geographical Indication, and Protected Designation of Origin Labels," Staff General Research Papers Archive 13122, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- D'Hauteville. & Fornerino, M. & Perrouty, J.P., 2006. "Disconfirmation of Taste as a Measure of Region of Origin Equity. An Experimental Study on Five French Regions," Working Papers MOISA 200611, UMR MOISA : Marchés, Organisations, Institutions et Stratégies d'Acteurs : CIHEAM-IAMM, CIRAD, INRA, Montpellier SupAgro - Montpellier, France.
- van Ittersum, Koert & Candel, Math J. J. M. & Meulenberg, Matthew T. G., 2003. "The influence of the image of a product's region of origin on product evaluation," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 56(3), pages 215-226, March.
- Ivo A. van der Lans & Koert van Ittersum & Antonella De Cicco, 2001. "The role of the region of origin and EU certificates of origin in consumer evaluation of food products," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 28(4), pages 451-478, December.
- Dentoni, Domenico & Tonsor, Glynn T. & Calantone, Roger J. & Peterson, H. Christopher, 2009. "The Direct and Indirect Effects of â€˜Locally Grownâ€™ on Consumersâ€™ Attitudes towards Agri-Food Products," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 38(3), pages 384-396, December.
- Dentoni, Domenico & Tonsor, Glynn T. & Calantone, Roger J. & Peterson, H. Christopher, 2009. "The Direct and Indirect Effects of ‘Locally Grown’ on Consumers’ Attitudes towards Agri-Food Products," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 38(3), pages 1-13, December.
- Philippidis, George & Kakaroglou, Ioannis & Sanjuan, Ana Isabel, 2002. "Territorial Product Associations in Greece: The Case of Olive Oil," 2002 International Congress, August 28-31, 2002, Zaragoza, Spain 24856, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
KeywordsDisconfirmation of expectations; origin equity; logit regression;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pkk:meb017:171-182. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alexandra Vécsey) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Alexandra Vécsey to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/gkbmfhu.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.