Laurent Loic Yves Bossavie
|Middle Name:||Loic Yves|
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Social Protection and Labor Unit Washington, District of Columbia (United States)
World Bank Group
: (202) 477-1234
1818 H Street, N.W., Washington, DC 20433
RePEc:edi:splwbus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Books
- Laurent Bossavie & Anastasiya Denisova, 2018. "Youth Labor Migration in Nepal," World Bank Other Operational Studies 29682, The World Bank.
- Bossavie,Laurent Loic Yves, 2018. "The effect of immigration on natives'school achievement : does length of stay in the host country matter?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 8492, The World Bank.
- Bossavie,Laurent Loic Yves & Kanninen,Ohto, 2018. "What explains the gender gap reversal in education ? the role of the tail hypothesis," Policy Research Working Paper Series 8303, The World Bank.
- Bossavie,Laurent Loic Yves & Alderman,Harold H. & Giles,John T. & Mete,Cem, 2017. "The effect of height on earnings : is stature just a proxy for cognitive and non-cognitive skills ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 8254, The World Bank.
- Bossavie, Laurent, 2017. "Immigrant Concentration at School and Natives’ Achievement: Does the Type of Migrants and Natives Matter?," MPRA Paper 80308, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mete,Cem & Bossavie,Laurent Loic Yves & Giles,John T. & Alderman,Harold H., 2017. "Is consanguinity an impediment to improving human development outcomes ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 8074, The World Bank.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Laurent Bossavie & Anastasiya Denisova, 2018.
"Youth Labor Migration in Nepal,"
World Bank Other Operational Studies
29682, The World Bank.
- World Bank Group, 2018. "A Migrant’s Journey for Better Opportunities," World Bank Other Operational Studies 30272, The World Bank.
Sorry, no citations of books recorded.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Laurent Loic Yves Bossavie should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.