Report NEP-ENT-2020-03-23This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fackler, Daniel & Hölscher, Lisa & Schnabel, Claus & Weyh, Antje, 2020. "Does working at a start-up pay off?," FAU Discussion Papers in Economics 03/2020, Friedrich-Alexander University Erlangen-Nuremberg, Institute for Economics.
- Djankov,Simeon & Georgieva,Dorina Peteva & Ramalho,Rita, 2019. "Business Regulations and Poverty," Policy Research Working Paper Series 8763, The World Bank.
- Toshihiro Okubo & Eric Strobl, 2020. "Natural Disasters, Firm Survival and Growth: Evidence from the Ise Bay Typhoon, Japan," Keio-IES Discussion Paper Series 2020-005, Institute for Economics Studies, Keio University.
- Bossavie,Laurent Loic Yves & Acar,Aysenur & Makovec,Mattia, 2019. "Do Firms Exit the Formal Economy after a Minimum Wage Hike ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 8749, The World Bank.
- Arun G. Chandrasekhar & Melanie Morten & Alessandra Peter, 2020. "Network-Based Hiring: Local Benefits; Global Costs," NBER Working Papers 26806, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cristina Fernández, 2019. "Empleo y emprendimiento en Bogotá," Informes de Investigación 017931, Fedesarrollo.
- Bijedić, Teita & Butkowski, Olivier K. & Kay, Rosemarie & Suprinovič, Olga, 2020. "Bestimmungsfaktoren des regionalen Gründungsgeschehens - eine Machbarkeitsstudie," IfM-Materialien 280, Institut für Mittelstandsforschung (IfM) Bonn.