Report NEP-IUE-2020-03-23This is the archive for NEP-IUE, a report on new working papers in the area of Informal & Underground Economics. Catalina Granda Carvajal issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bossavie,Laurent Loic Yves & Acar,Aysenur & Makovec,Mattia, 2019. "Do Firms Exit the Formal Economy after a Minimum Wage Hike ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 8749, The World Bank.
- Chung, Federico & Purkey, Liam & Solis-Garcia, Mario, 2020. "Measuring the size of the shadow economy using a dynamic general equilibrium model with trends: a new dataset," MPRA Paper 98963, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pace, Kathryn & BouÃ«t, Antoine & Glauber, Joseph W., 2019. "Informal cross-border trade in Africa," Project notes September 19, 2019, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Beckmann,Elisabeth, 2019. "Household Savings in Central Eastern and Southeastern Europe : How Do Poorer Households Save?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 8751, The World Bank.
- Tom Akana, 2020. "Meet People Where They Are: Building Formal Credit Using Informal Financial Traditions," Consumer Finance Institute discussion papers 20-01, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Cristina Fernández, 2019. "Empleo y emprendimiento en Bogotá," Informes de Investigación 017931, Fedesarrollo.