Citations for "Structural causes of the global financial crisis: a critical assessment of the 'new financial architecture'"
by James Crotty
- Eduardo Strachman & José Ricardo Fucidji, 2012.
"The Current Financial And Economic Crisis: Empirical And Methodological Issues,"
Journal of Advanced Studies in Finance,
ASERS Publishing, vol. 0(1), pages 95-123, June.
- Strachman, Eduardo & Fucidji, José Ricardo, 2010. "The Current Financial and Economic Crisis: Empirical and Methodological Issues," MPRA Paper 27130, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andreea Gradinaru, 2013. "Social Costs Of The European Union In The Context Of The Economic-Financial Crisis," CES Working Papers, Centre for European Studies, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, vol. 5(4), pages 497-511, December.
- Deepankar Basu & Ramaa Vasudevan, 2013.
"Technology, distribution and the rate of profit in the US economy: understanding the current crisis,"
Cambridge Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 37(1), pages 57-89.
- Deepankar Basu & Ramaa Vasudevan, 2011. "Technology, Distribution and the Rate of Profit in the US Economy: Understanding the Current Crisis," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2011-32, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Giancarlo Bertocco, 2011. "Housing bubble and economic theory: is mainstream theory able to explain the crisis?," Economics and Quantitative Methods qf1116, Department of Economics, University of Insubria.
- Rodolfo Signorino, 2011.
"Economics in the Mirror of the Financial Crisis,"
in: The Global Financial Crisis, chapter 11
- Robert Pollin & James Heintz, 2013. "Study of U.S. Financial System," FESSUD studies fstudy10, Financialisation, Economy, Society & Sustainable Development (FESSUD) Project.
- Rashid, Abdul & Saedan, Mashael, 2013. "Financial Crisis and Exchange Rates in Emerging Economics: An Empirical Analysis using PPP-UIP-Framework," MPRA Paper 49832, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- James Crotty, 2009. "The Bonus-Driven “Rainmaker” Financial Firm: How These Firms Enrich Top Employees, Destroy Shareholder Value and Create Systemic Financial Instability," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2009-13, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Jeong, Sangjun & Jung, Hueechae, 2011.
"Banks' wholesale funding and credit procyclicality: evidence from Korea,"
35568, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sangjun Jeong & Hueechae Jung, 2013. "Bank Wholesale Funding and Credit Procyclicality:Evidence from Korea," Panoeconomicus, Savez ekonomista Vojvodine, Novi Sad, Serbia, vol. 60(5), pages 615-631, September.
- Zeeshan Atiq & M. Emranul Haque, 2015. "Financial Development and Economic Growth: The Role of Financial Liberalization," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series 201, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
- James Crotty, 2011.
"The Realism of Assumptions Does Matter: Why Keynes-Minsky Theory Must Replace Efficient Market Theory as the Guide to Financial Regulation Policy,"
UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers
2011-05, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- James Crotty, 2011. "The Realism of Assumptions Does Matter: Why Keynes-Minsky Theory Must Replace Efficient Market Theory as the Guide to Financial Regulation Policy," Working Papers wp255, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Fukuda, Takashi & Dahalan, Jauhari, 2011. "Finance-Growth-Crisis Nexus in India: Evidence from Cointegration and Causality Assessment," MPRA Paper 39467, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andrea Morone & Giovanni Ferri, 2008.
"The Effect of Rating Agencies on Herd Behaviour,"
0022, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Metodi Matematici - Università di Bari, revised Nov 2008.
- IANCU, Aurel, 2013. "Extending Financialisation and Increasing Fragility of the Financial System," Working Papers of National Institute of Economic Research 130307, National Institute of Economic Research.
- Barkemeyer, Ralf & Preuss, Lutz & Lee, Lindsay, 2015. "On the effectiveness of private transnational governance regimes—Evaluating corporate sustainability reporting according to the Global Reporting Initiative," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 312-325.
- Söderberg, Inga-Lill & Wester, Misse, 2012. "Lay actions in the face of crisis—Swedish citizens’ actions in response to the global financial crisis of 2008," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 41(6), pages 796-805.
- Fontana, Olimpia & Godin, Antoine, 2013. "Securitization, housing market and banking sector behavior in a stock-flow consistent model," Economics Discussion Papers 2013-13, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Soon Ryoo, 2009.
"Long waves and short cycles in a model of endogenous financial fragility,"
UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers
2009-03, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Ryoo, Soon, 2010. "Long waves and short cycles in a model of endogenous financial fragility," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 74(3), pages 163-186, June.
- Rozalia NISTOR & Costel NISTOR & Mihaela-Carmen MUNTEAN, 2010. "The Relationship between the Current World Crisis and Global Imbalances," Economics and Applied Informatics, "Dunarea de Jos" University of Galati, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, issue 2, pages 155-166.
- Thomas Goda, 2013. "The role of income inequality in crisis theories and in the subprime crisis," Working Papers PKWP1305, Post Keynesian Economics Study Group (PKSG).
- Niño-Zarazúa, Miguel & Chiripanhura, Blessing, 2013.
"The impacts of the food, fuel and financial crises on households in Nigeria. A retrospective approach for research enquiry,"
47348, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chiripanhura, Blessing M. & Nino-Zarazua, Miguel, 2013. "The impacts of the food, fuel and financial crises on households in Nigeria: A retrospective approach for research enquiry," Working Paper Series UNU-WIDER Research Paper , World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Teodoro Dario Togati, 2012. "How to Explain the Persistence of the Great Recession? A Balanced Stability Approach," Working papers 014, Department of Economics and Statistics (Dipartimento di Scienze Economico-Sociali e Matematico-Statistiche), University of Torino.
- Konstantinos I. Loizos, 2014. "How Financial Innovation Might Cancel Out Bank Regulation Along Financial Cycles. A Keynes’s State of Confidence Interpretation," Working Papers PKWP1403, Post Keynesian Economics Study Group (PKSG).
- repec:jes:wpaper:y:2013:v:5:p:497-511 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jon D. Wisman & Barton Baker, 2010.
"Rising Inequality and the Financial Crises of 1929 and 2008,"
2010-10 JEL classificatio, American University, Department of Economics.
- Jon D. Wisman & Barton Baker, 2011. "Rising Inequality and the Financial Crises of 1929 and 2008," Working Papers 2011-01 JEL classificatio, American University, Department of Economics.
- Iancu, Aurel, 2013. "Financialisation: Structure, Extent, Consequences," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 0(2), pages 172-192, June.
- Theurl, Theresia & Schaetzle, Dominik, 2011. "Ratingagenturen in der Kritik: Eine Analyse der Reformforderungen und -vorschläge," Arbeitspapiere 116, Westfälsche Wilhelms-Universität Münster (WWU), Institut für Genossenschaftswesen.
- Cordelius Ilgmann & Ulrich van Suntum, . "Bad Banks: The Case of Germany," Working Papers 200110, Institute of Spatial and Housing Economics, Munster Universitary.
- Andreas Joseph & Irena Vodenska & Eugene Stanley & Guanrong Chen, 2014. "Netconomics: Novel Forecasting Techniques from the Combination of Big Data, Network Science and Economics," Papers 1403.0848, arXiv.org.
- Jeong-Bon Kim & Li Li & Mary L. Z. Ma & Frank M. Song, 2013. "CEO Option Compensation, Risk-Taking Incentives, and Systemic Risk in the Banking Industry," Working Papers 182013, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Giancarlo Bertocco, 2011. "Finance and risk: does finance create risk?," Economics and Quantitative Methods qf1115, Department of Economics, University of Insubria.
- Thomas Goda & Özlem Onaran & Engelbert Stockhammer, 2014. "A case for redistribution? Income inequality and wealth concentration in the recent crisis," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO CIEF 012186, UNIVERSIDAD EAFIT.
- Jon D. Wisman, 2013.
"Government Is Whose Problem?,"
2013-01, American University, Department of Economics.
- Stravelakis, Nikos, 2014. "Financial Crisis and Economic Depression: 'Post Hoc Ego Propter Hoc'? Implications for Financial Asset Valuation and Financial Regulation," MPRA Paper 55944, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- M. Imtiaz Mazumder & Nazneen Ahmad, 2010. "Greed, financial innovation or laxity of regulation?: A close look into the 2007-2009 financial crisis and stock market volatility," Studies in Economics and Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 27(2), pages 110-134, June.
- Zahir Dossa & Katrin Kaeufer, 2014. "Understanding Sustainability Innovations Through Positive Ethical Networks," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 119(4), pages 543-559, February.
- Dieter Gramlich & Mikhail V. Oet & Stephen J. Ong, 2013. "Policy in adaptive financial markets—the use of systemic risk early warning tools," Working Paper 1309, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Martha A. Starr, 2012.
"Contributions of Economists to the Housing-Price Bubble,"
Journal of Economic Issues,
M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 46(1), pages 143-172, March.
- Martha A. Starr, 2011. "Contributions of economists to the housing-price bubble," Working Papers 2011-03, American University, Department of Economics.
- Asici, Ahmet Atil & Bunul, Zeynep, 2012. "Green New Deal: A Green Way out of the Crisis?," MPRA Paper 49553, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Spanò , Marcello, 2013. "Please do not shoot the wrong enemy!," Working Papers 31/2013, Universidade Portucalense, Centro de Investigação em Gestão e Economia (CIGE).
- Mustafa Kilinc & Cengiz Tunc, 2013. "Turkiye’de Goreli Konut Deflatoru," CBT Research Notes in Economics 1314, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Takashi Fukuda & Jauhari Dahalan, 2012. "Finance-Growth-Crisis Nexus in Asian Emerging Economies: Evidence from VECM and ARDL Assessment," International Journal of Business and Economic Sciences Applied Research (IJBESAR), Eastern Macedonia and Thrace Institute of Technology (EMATTECH), Kavala, Greece, vol. 5(2), pages 69-100, August.
- Fukuda, Takashi & Dahalan, Jauhari, 2011. "“Finance-Growth-Crisis Nexus in India: Evidence from Cointegration and Causality Assessment” - L’interazione finanza-crescita-crisi in India: evidenze da una analisi di cointegrazione e causalità," Economia Internazionale / International Economics, Camera di Commercio di Genova, vol. 64(3), pages 297-328.
- Wosnitza, Jan Henrik & Denz, Cornelia, 2013. "Liquidity crisis detection: An application of log-periodic power law structures to default prediction," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 392(17), pages 3666-3681.
- Matthieu Charpe & Peter Flaschel, 2011. "Worker debt, default ans diversity of financial fragility," IMK Working Paper 5-2011, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Marcelo Madureira Prates, 2013. "Why Prudential Regulation Will Fail to Prevent Financial Crises. A Legal Approach," Working Papers Series 335, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Jon D. Wisman, 2012.
"Wage Stagnation, Rising Inequality and the Financial Crisis of 2008,"
2012-01, American University, Department of Economics.
- Jon D. Wisman, 2013. "Wage stagnation, rising inequality and the financial crisis of 2008," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 37(4), pages 921-945.
- Ulrich Suntum & Cordelius Ilgmann, 2013. "Bad banks: a proposal based on German financial history," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 35(3), pages 367-384, June.
- Engelbert Stockhammer, 2010. "Financialization and the Global Economy," Working Papers wp240, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Niamh Hardiman, 2010. "Bringing Domestic Institutions Back into Understanding Ireland’s Economic Crisis," Working Papers 201042, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- repec:cmj:journl:y:2013:i:29:tuca is not listed on IDEAS
- Ben Beachy, 2012. "A Financial Crisis Manual Causes, Consequences, and Lessons of the Financial Crisis," GDAE Working Papers 12-06, GDAE, Tufts University.
- Manfred Gärtner & Björn Griesbach & Florian Jung, 2011.
"PIGS or Lambs? The European Sovereign Debt Crisis and the Role of Rating Agencies,"
International Advances in Economic Research,
International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 17(3), pages 288-299, August.
- Gärtner, Manfred & Griesbach, Bjoern & Jung, Florian, 2011. "PIGS or Lambs? The European Sovereign Debt Crisis and the Role of Rating Agencies," Economics Working Paper Series 1106, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science.
- Charpe, Matthieu & Flaschel, Peter, 2013. "Workers’ debt, default and the diversity of financial fragilities," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 27(C), pages 48-65.
- Myriam J. Maier & Dimitrios N. Koumparoulis, 2012. "Austrian Economics and the Financial Crisis of 2008," EuroEconomica, Danubius University of Galati, issue 3(31), pages 33-45, August.
- Anolli, Mario & Beccalli, Elena & Molyneux, Philip, 2014. "Bank earnings forecasts, risk and the crisis," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 309-335.
- Faruk Ülgen, 2012. "Paving the way for reconsidering the working of market economies: the Minsky perspective," Post-Print halshs-00868521, HAL.
- Özgür Orhangazi, 2011. "“Financial” vs. “Real”: An Overview of the Contradictory Role of Finance," Working Papers wp274, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- James Crotty, 2010. "The Bonus-Driven “Rainmaker” Financial Firm: How These Firms Enrich Top Employees, Destroy Shareholder Value and Create Systemic Financial Instability (revised)," Working Papers wp209_revised3, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.