The Demise of Finance-dominated Capitalism
- Eckhard Hein
- Daniel Detzer
- Nina Dodig
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- René M. Stulz, 2008.
"Risk Management Failures: What Are They and When Do They Happen?,"
Journal of Applied Corporate Finance,
Morgan Stanley, vol. 20(4), pages 39-48.
- Stulz, Rene M., 2008. "Risk Management Failures: What Are They and When Do They Happen?," Working Paper Series 2008-18, Ohio State University, Charles A. Dice Center for Research in Financial Economics.
- Elisabetta Gualandri & Andrea Landi & Valeria Venturelli, 2009.
"Financial crisis and new dimensions of liquidity risk: rethinking prudential regulation and supervision,"
Bancaria Editrice, vol. 7, pages 24-42, July.
- Elisabetta Gualandri & Andrea Landi & Valeria Venturelli, 2009. "Financial Crisis And New Dimensions Of Liquidity Risk: Rethinking Prudential Regulation And Supervision," Centro Studi di Banca e Finanza (CEFIN) (Center for Studies in Banking and Finance) 09011, Universita di Modena e Reggio Emilia, Dipartimento di Economia "Marco Biagi".
- Andrew Ellul & Vijay Yerramilli, 2013. "Stronger Risk Controls, Lower Risk: Evidence from U.S. Bank Holding Companies," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 68(5), pages 1757-1803, October.
- Gheorghe VOINEA & Sorin Gabriel ANTON, 2009. "Lessons from the Current Financial Crisis. A Risk Management Approach," Review of Economic and Business Studies, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, issue 3, pages 139-147, May.
- Özgür Orhangazi, 2008. "Financialization and the US Economy," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 12927.
- repec:hrv:faseco:30721347 is not listed on IDEAS
- Edward Williams, 2011. "In the land of the blind the one-eyed are king: how financial economics contributed to the collapse of 2008-2009," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(1), pages 3-24.
- Grant Kirkpatrick, 2009. "The corporate governance lessons from the financial crisis," OECD Journal: Financial Market Trends, OECD Publishing, vol. 2009(1), pages 61-87.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Herr, Hansjörg, 2018. "The Communist Manifesto: What can we learn today for a country like Vietnam?," IPE Working Papers 98/2018, Berlin School of Economics and Law, Institute for International Political Economy (IPE).
More about this item
Book ChaptersThe following chapters of this book are listed in IDEAS
KeywordsEconomics and Finance;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:elg:eebook:16281. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Darrel McCalla). General contact details of provider: http://www.e-elgar.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.