The Demise of Finance-dominated Capitalism
- Eckhard Hein
- Daniel Detzer
- Nina Dodig
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- René M. Stulz, 2008.
"Risk Management Failures: What Are They and When Do They Happen?,"
Journal of Applied Corporate Finance,
Morgan Stanley, vol. 20(4), pages 39-48.
- Stulz, Rene M., 2008. "Risk Management Failures: What Are They and When Do They Happen?," Working Paper Series 2008-18, Ohio State University, Charles A. Dice Center for Research in Financial Economics.
- Elisabetta Gualandri & Andrea Landi & Valeria Venturelli, 2009.
"Financial crisis and new dimensions of liquidity risk: rethinking prudential regulation and supervision,"
Bancaria Editrice, vol. 7, pages 24-42, July.
- Elisabetta Gualandri & Andrea Landi & Valeria Venturelli, 2009. "Financial Crisis And New Dimensions Of Liquidity Risk: Rethinking Prudential Regulation And Supervision," Centro Studi di Banca e Finanza (CEFIN) (Center for Studies in Banking and Finance) 09011, Universita di Modena e Reggio Emilia, Dipartimento di Economia "Marco Biagi".
- Gheorghe VOINEA & Sorin Gabriel ANTON, 2009. "Lessons from the Current Financial Crisis. A Risk Management Approach," Review of Economic and Business Studies, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, issue 3, pages 139-147, May.
- Özgür Orhangazi, 2008. "Financialization and the US Economy," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 12927.
- repec:hrv:faseco:30721347 is not listed on IDEAS
- Edward Williams, 2011. "In the land of the blind the one-eyed are king: how financial economics contributed to the collapse of 2008-2009," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(1), pages 3-24.
- Grant Kirkpatrick, 2009. "The corporate governance lessons from the financial crisis," OECD Journal: Financial Market Trends, OECD Publishing, vol. 2009(1), pages 61-87.
- Andrew Ellul & Vijay Yerramilli, 2013. "Stronger Risk Controls, Lower Risk: Evidence from U.S. Bank Holding Companies," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 68(5), pages 1757-1803, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Herr, Hansjörg, 2018. "The Communist Manifesto: What can we learn today for a country like Vietnam?," IPE Working Papers 98/2018, Berlin School of Economics and Law, Institute for International Political Economy (IPE).
More about this item
Book ChaptersThe following chapters of this book are listed in IDEAS
KeywordsEconomics and Finance;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:elg:eebook:16281. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Darrel McCalla). General contact details of provider: http://www.e-elgar.com .