Securitization, housing market and banking sector behavior in a stock-flow consistent model
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Edwin Le Heron & Tarik Mouakil, 2008.
"A Post-Keynesian Stock-Flow Consistent Model For Dynamic Analysis Of Monetary Policy Shock On Banking Behaviour,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 59(3), pages 405-440, July.
- Edwin Le Héron & Tarik Mouakil, 2008. "A Post-Keynesian Stock-Flow Consistent Model for Dynamic Analysis of Monetary Policy Shock on Banking behaviour," Post-Print halshs-00326500, HAL.
- Graziani,Augusto, 2003. "The Monetary Theory of Production," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521812115.
- J. Tobin, 1958. "Liquidity Preference as Behavior Towards Risk," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 25(2), pages 65-86.
- Markus K. Brunnermeier, 2009. "Deciphering the Liquidity and Credit Crunch 2007-2008," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 23(1), pages 77-100, Winter.
- James Crotty, 2009.
"Structural causes of the global financial crisis: a critical assessment of the 'new financial architecture',"
Cambridge Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 33(4), pages 563-580, July.
- James Crotty, 2008. "Structural Causes of the Global Financial Crisis: A Critical Assessment of the ‘New Financial Architecture’," Working Papers wp180, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- James Crotty, 2008. "Structural Causes of the Global Financial Crisis: A Critical Assessment of the ‘New Financial Architecture’," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2008-14, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Tobin, James, 1982.
"Money and Finance in the Macroeconomic Process,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 14(2), pages 171-204, May.
- Tobin, James, 1981. "Money and Finance in the Macro-Economic Process," Nobel Prize in Economics documents 1981-1, Nobel Prize Committee.
- James Tobin, 1982. "Money and Finance in the Macro-Economic Process," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 613R, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Luiz Carlos Bresser-Pereira, 2010. "The global financial crisis and a new capitalism?," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 32(4), pages 499-534, July.
- Backus, David, et al, 1980.
"A Model of U.S. Financial and Nonfinancial Economic Behavior,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 12(2), pages 259-293, Special I.
- David Backus & William C. Brainard & Gary Smith & James Tobin, 1980. "A Model of U.S. Financial and Nonfinancial Economic Behavior," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 548, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Adrian, Tobias & Shin, Hyun Song, 2010. "Liquidity and leverage," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 418-437, July.
- Turnovsky,Stephen J., 1977. "Macroeconomic Analysis and Stabilization Policy," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521291873.
- HyunSong Shin, 2009. "Securitisation and Financial Stability," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 119(536), pages 309-332, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Florian Botte & Laurent Cordonnier & Thomas Dallery & Vincent Duwicquet & Jordan Melmies & Franck Van de Velde, 2017.
"The cost of capital: between losses and diversion of wealth
[Le coût du capital : entre pertes et détournement de richesses]," Working Papers hal-01711157, HAL.
- Andrea Mazzocchetti & Marco Raberto & Andrea Teglio & Silvano Cincotti, 2018.
"Securitization and business cycle: an agent-based perspective,"
Industrial and Corporate Change,
Oxford University Press, vol. 27(6), pages 1091-1121.
- Mazzocchetti, Andrea & Raberto, Marco & Teglio, Andrea & Cincotti, Silvano, 2017. "Securitisation and Business Cycle: An Agent-Based Perspective," MPRA Paper 76760, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordssecuritization; stock-flow consistent modelling; active banking;
- E12 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - Keynes; Keynesian; Post-Keynesian
- G11 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Portfolio Choice; Investment Decisions
- E44 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-BAN-2013-03-02 (Banking)
- NEP-MAC-2013-03-02 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-URE-2013-03-02 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:ifwedp:201313. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iwkiede.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.