Marginal Productivity and the Macro-Economic Theories of Distribution: Comment on Samuelson and Modigliani
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Walter Paternesi Meloni, 2017. "Austerity & Competitiveness in the Eurozone: a misleading linkage," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0223, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- Soon Ryoo, 2016.
"Inequality of Income and Wealth in the Long Run: A Kaldorian Perspective,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 67(2), pages 429-457, May.
- Ryoo, Soon, 2015. "Inequality of income and wealth in the long run: A Kaldorian perspective," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2015-09, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Javier Lopez Bernardo, 2016. "A post-Keynesian theory for the yield on equity markets," Working Papers PKWP1613, Post Keynesian Economics Society (PKES).
- Soon Ryoo, 2016. "Top Income Shares and Aggregate Wealth-Income Ratio in a Two-Class Corporate Economy," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2016-17, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Eckhard Hein, 2010.
"Shareholder Value Orientation, Distribution And Growth-Short- And Medium-Run Effects In A Kaleckian Model,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 61(2), pages 302-332, May.
- Eckhard Hein, 2008. "Shareholder value orientation, distribution and growth – short- and medium-run effects in a Kaleckian model," Department of Economics Working Papers wuwp120, Vienna University of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Hein, Eckhard, 2008. "Shareholder value orientation, distribution and growth - short- and medium-run effects in a Kaleckian model," Department of Economics Working Paper Series 930, WU Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Hiroaki Sasaki & Shinya Fujita, 2014. "Pro-shareholder income distribution, debt accumulation, and cyclical fluctuations in a post-Keynesian model with labor supply constraints," European Journal of Economics and Economic Policies: Intervention, Edward Elgar Publishing, vol. 11(1), pages 10-30, April.
- Soon Ryoo, 2016.
"Household debt and housing bubbles: a Minskian approach to boom-bust cycles,"
Journal of Evolutionary Economics,
Springer, vol. 26(5), pages 971-1006, December.
- Ryoo, Soon, 2015. "Household debt and housing bubble: A Minskian approach to boom-bust cycles," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2015-08, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Eckhard Hein, 2012. "The Macroeconomics of Finance-Dominated Capitalism – and its Crisis," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 14931.
- Alejandro Rodríguez Arana, 2015. "The share of wages in national income and its effects in the short and long run economic activity and growth," Working Papers 0215, Universidad Iberoamericana, Department of Economics.
- repec:ksa:szemle:1788 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:pal:buseco:v:54:y:2019:i:1:d:10.1057_s11369-018-00111-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:ecmode:v:68:y:2018:i:c:p:514-528 is not listed on IDEAS
- Joan R. Rovira, 2017. "Secular stagnation and concentration of corporate power," Working Papers PKWP1704, Post Keynesian Economics Society (PKES).
- Heinz D. Kurz & Neri Salvadori, 2010. "The Post-Keynesian Theories of Growth and Distribution: A Survey," Chapters,in: Handbook of Alternative Theories of Economic Growth, chapter 4 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Donald George, 2017. "A Pasinetti model of savings and growth," ESE Discussion Papers 278, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- Jo Michell, 2012. "The flow of funds," Chapters,in: Handbook of Critical Issues in Finance, chapter 18, pages i-ii Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Luyang Chen & Markus Pelger & Jason Zhu, 2019. "Deep Learning in Asset Pricing," Papers 1904.00745, arXiv.org, revised Jun 2019.
- Paternesi Meloni, Walter, 2016. "Austerity and competitiveness in the Eurozone: a misleading linkage," MPRA Paper 75962, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:restud:v:33:y:1966:i:4:p:309-319.. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.