Selling City Futures: The Financialization of Urban Redevelopment Policy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Roger Lee & Gordon L. Clark & Jane Pollard & Andrew Leyshon, 2009. "The remit of financial geography--before and after the crisis -super-1," Journal of Economic Geography, Oxford University Press, vol. 9(5), pages 723-747, September.
- R A Cropf & G D Wendel, 1998. "The determinants of municipal debt policy: a pooled time-series analysis," Environment and Planning C: Government and Policy, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 16(2), pages 211-224, April.
- R A Beauregard, 1994. "Capital switching and the built environment: United States, 1970 - 89," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 26(5), pages 715-732, May.
- Philip Ashton, 2009. "An appetite for yield: the anatomy of the subprime mortgage crisis," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 41(6), pages 1420-1441, June.
- Fama, Eugene F, 1990. " Stock Returns, Expected Returns, and Real Activity," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 45(4), pages 1089-1108, September.
- Igal Charney, 2001. "Three Dimensions of Capital Switching within the Real Estate Sector: A Canadian Case Study," International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 25(4), pages 740-758, December.
- H Leitner, 1994. "Capital markets, the development industry, and urban office market dynamics: rethinking building cycles," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 26(5), pages 779-802, May.
- Marc Doussard & Jamie Peck & Nik Theodore, 2009. "After Deindustrialization: Uneven Growth and Economic Inequality in "Postindustrial" Chicago," Economic Geography, Clark University, vol. 85(2), pages 183-207, April.
- J Coakley, 1994. "The integration of property and financial markets," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 26(5), pages 697-713, May.
- R A Cropf & G D Wendel, 1998. "The Determinants of Municipal Debt Policy: A Pooled Time-Series Analysis," Environment and Planning C, , vol. 16(2), pages 211-224, April.
- Philip Ashton, 2009. "An Appetite for Yield: The Anatomy of the Subprime Mortgage Crisis," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 41(6), pages 1420-1441, June.
- Karl Beitel, 2000. "Financial cycles and building booms: a supply side account," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 32(12), pages 2113-2132, December.
- Philip G. Cerny, 1993. "Finance and World Politics," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 83, April.
- Weber, Rachel & Bhatta, Saurav Dev & Merriman, David, 2007. "Spillovers from tax increment financing districts: Implications for housing price appreciation," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 259-281, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:bla:ijurrs:v:41:y:2017:i:4:p:555-571 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:oup:cjrecs:v:10:y:2017:i:3:p:455-469. is not listed on IDEAS
- Michelle Buckley & Adam Hanieh, 2014. "Diversification by Urbanization: Tracing the Property-Finance Nexus in Dubai and the Gulf," International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 38(1), pages 155-175, January.
- Erica Pani & Nancy Holman, 2014.
"A Fetish and Fiction of Finance: Unraveling the Subprime Crisis,"
Clark University, vol. 90(2), pages 213-235, April.
- Pani, Erica & Holman, Nancy, 2014. "A fetish and fiction of finance: unraveling the subprime crisis," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 52731, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Yuanshuo Xu & Mildred E Warner, 2016. "Does devolution crowd out development? A spatial analysis of US local government fiscal effort," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 48(5), pages 871-890, May.
- Alan Walks, 2014. "From Financialization to Sociospatial Polarization of the City? Evidence from Canada," Economic Geography, Clark University, vol. 90(1), pages 33-66, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:ecgeog:v:86:y:2010:i:3:p:251-274. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/declaus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.