Netconomics: Novel Forecasting Techniques from the Combination of Big Data, Network Science and Economics
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- James Crotty, 2009.
"Structural causes of the global financial crisis: a critical assessment of the 'new financial architecture',"
Cambridge Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 33(4), pages 563-580, July.
- James Crotty, 2008. "Structural Causes of the Global Financial Crisis: A Critical Assessment of the ‘New Financial Architecture’," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2008-14, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- James Crotty, 2008. "Structural Causes of the Global Financial Crisis: A Critical Assessment of the ‘New Financial Architecture’," Working Papers wp180, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Rene M. Stulz, 2010.
"Credit Default Swaps and the Credit Crisis,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 24(1), pages 73-92, Winter.
- Stulz, Rene M., 2009. "Credit Default Swaps and the Credit Crisis," Working Paper Series 2009-16, Ohio State University, Charles A. Dice Center for Research in Financial Economics.
- René M. Stulz, 2009. "Credit Default Swaps and the Credit Crisis," NBER Working Papers 15384, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andreas Joseph & Stephan Joseph & Guanrong Chen, 2013. "Cross-border Portfolio Investment Networks and Indicators for Financial Crises," Papers 1306.0215, arXiv.org, revised Jan 2014.
- Stulz, Rene, 2010. "Credit default Swaps and the Credit Crisis," Economic Policy, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration, vol. 6, pages 157-175.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alexei P Kireyev & Andrei Leonidov, 2016. "A Network Model of Multilaterally Equilibrium Exchange Rates," IMF Working Papers 16/130, International Monetary Fund.
- Wagner Piazza Gaglianone & João Victor Issler, 2014.
Working Papers Series
372, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Gaglianone, Wagner Piazza & Issler, João Victor, 2015. "Microfounded forecasting," FGV/EPGE Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 766, FGV/EPGE - Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-03-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-FOR-2014-03-15 (Forecasting)
- NEP-NET-2014-03-15 (Network Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:1403.0848. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .