Citations for "Unconditional Quantile Treatment Effects Under Endogeneity"
by Markus FrÃ¶lich & Blaise Melly
- David Powell, 2010. "Unconditional Quantile Treatment Effects in the Presence of Covariates," Working Papers 816, RAND Corporation.
- Markus Frolich & Blaise Melly, 2010. "Estimation of quantile treatment effects with Stata," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 10(3), pages 423-457, September.
- Max Groneck & Frederic Krehl, 2014. "Bequests and Informal Long-Term Care: Evidence from the HRS Exit Interviews," Working Paper Series in Economics 79, University of Cologne, Department of Economics.
- Antecol, Heather & Eren, Ozkan & Ozbeklik, Serkan, 2013. "The effect of Teach for America on the distribution of student achievement in primary school: Evidence from a randomized experiment," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 113-125.
- Thomas Crossley & Jochem de Bresser & Liam Delaney & Joachim Winter, 2014.
"Can survey participation alter household saving behavior?,"
IFS Working Papers
W14/06, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Winter, Joachim & Crossley, Thomas & de Bresser, Jochem & Delaney, Liam, 2014. "Can Survey Participation Alter Household Saving Behavior?," Annual Conference 2014 (Hamburg): Evidence-based Economic Policy 100379, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- V. Chernozhukov & C. Hansen, 2013.
"Quantile Models with Endogeneity,"
Annual Review of Economics,
Annual Reviews, vol. 5(1), pages 57-81, 05.
- Eren, Ozkan & Ozbeklik, Serkan, 2013. "The effect of noncognitive ability on the earnings of young men: A distributional analysis with measurement error correction," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(C), pages 293-304.
- Maier, Michael, 2011. "Tests for distributional treatment effects under unconfoundedness," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 110(1), pages 49-51, January.
- Martin Huber & Giovanni Mellace, 2015.
"Testing Instrument Validity for LATE Identification Based on Inequality Moment Constraints,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 97(2), pages 398-411, May.
- Huber, Martin & Mellace, Giovanni, 2011. "Testing instrument validity for LATE identification based on inequality moment constraints," Economics Working Paper Series 1143, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science.
- Angrist, Joshua & Lang, Daniel W. & Oreopoulos, Philip, 2007.
"Incentives and Services for College Achievement: Evidence from a Randomized Trial,"
IZA Discussion Papers
3134, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Philip Oreopoulos & Daniel Lang & Joshua Angrist, 2009. "Incentives and Services for College Achievement: Evidence from a Randomized Trial," American Economic Journal: Applied Economics, American Economic Association, vol. 1(1), pages 136-63, January.
- Helke Waelde, 2011. "Demasking the impact of microfinance," Working Papers 1115, Gutenberg School of Management and Economics, Johannes Gutenberg-Universität Mainz, revised 09 Nov 2011.
- Shahidur R. Khandker, Douglas F. Barnes, and Hussain A. Samad, 2012. "The Welfare Impacts of Rural Electrification in Bangladesh," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 1).
- Stephen G. Donald & Yu-Chin Hsu & Robert P. Lieli, 2010. "Inverse Propensity Score Weighted Estimation of Local Average Treatment Eﬀects and a Test of the Unconfoundedness Assumption," CEU Working Papers 2012_9, Department of Economics, Central European University, revised 11 Aug 2010.
- Alex Coad & Julian Frankish & Paul Nightingale & Richard Roberts, 2014.
"Business experience and start-up size: Buying more lottery tickets next time around?,"
Small Business Economics,
Springer, vol. 43(3), pages 529-547, October.
- Alex Coad & Julian Frankish & Paul Nightingale & Richard G. Roberts & David J. Storey, 2012. "Business Experience and Start-up Size: Buying More Lottery Tickets Next Time Around?," SPRU Working Paper Series 203, SPRU - Science and Technology Policy Research, University of Sussex.
- Antecol, Heather & Eren, Ozkan & Ozbeklik, Serkan, 2013. "The Effect of Teach for America on the Distribution of Student Achievement in Primary School: Evidence from a Randomized Experiment," IZA Discussion Papers 7296, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Damiani, Mirella & Pompei, Fabrizio & Ricci, Andrea, 2014. "Enterprise-level bargaining and labour productivity of Italian family firms: a quantile regression analysis," MPRA Paper 60380, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Shahidur R. Khandker, Hussain A. Samad, Rubaba Ali, and Douglas F. Barnes, 2014.
"Who Benefits Most from Rural Electrification? Evidence in India,"
The Energy Journal,
International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 2).
- Khandker, Shahidur R. & Samad, Hussain A. & Ali, Rubaba & Barnes, Douglas F., 2012. "Who benefits most from rural electrification ? evidence in India," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6095, The World Bank.
- Khandker, Shahidur R. & Samad, Hussain A. & Ali, Rubaba & Barnes, Douglas F., 2012. "Who Benefits Most from Rural Electrification? Evidence in India," 2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington 125090, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Santiago Pereda Fernández, 2016. "Estimation of counterfactual distributions with a continuous endogenous treatment," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 1053, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Mauricio Moura & Caio Piza & Marcos Poplawski-Ribeiro, 2011. "The Distributive Effects of Land Titleon Labor Supply; Evidence From Brazil," IMF Working Papers 11/131, International Monetary Fund.
- Martin Huber, 2009.
"Treatment evaluation in the presence of sample selection,"
University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2009
2009-07, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Martin Huber, 2014. "Treatment Evaluation in the Presence of Sample Selection," Econometric Reviews, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(8), pages 869-905, November.
- repec:ran:wpaper:710-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Volpe Martincus, Christian & Carballo, Jerónimo, 2010.
"Beyond the average effects: The distributional impacts of export promotion programs in developing countries,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 92(2), pages 201-214, July.
- Christian Volpe Martincus & Jerónimo Carballo, 2010. "Beyond The Average Effects: The Distributional Impacts of Export Promotion Programs in Developing Countries," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 36718, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Joeri Smits & Jeffrey S. Racine, 2013. "Testing Exclusion Restrictions in Nonseparable Triangular Models," Department of Economics Working Papers 2013-02, McMaster University.
- Sloczynski, Tymon, 2015.
"New Evidence on Linear Regression and Treatment Effect Heterogeneity,"
IZA Discussion Papers
9491, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Słoczyński, Tymon, 2012. "New Evidence on Linear Regression and Treatment Effect Heterogeneity," MPRA Paper 39524, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Firpo, Sergio, 2010.
"Identification and Estimation of Distributional Impacts of Interventions Using Changes in Inequality Measures,"
IZA Discussion Papers
4841, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Sergio Firpo & Cristine Pinto, 2016. "Identification and Estimation of Distributional Impacts of Interventions Using Changes in Inequality Measures," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 31(3), pages 457-486, 04.
- Niedergesäss, Markus, 2013. "Employment, partnership and childbearing decisions of German women and men: A simultaneous hazards approach," University of Tuebingen Working Papers in Economics and Finance 51, University of Tuebingen, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences.
- Satimanon, Monthien, 2011. "Comparison of Approaches to Measuring the Causes of Income Inequality," 2011 Annual Meeting, July 24-26, 2011, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 103844, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Dambala Gelo & Steven F. Koch, 2012. "Welfare and Common Property Rights Forestry: Evidence from Ethiopian Villages," Working Papers 277, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Martin Huber & Giovanni Mellace, 2010. "Sharp IV bounds on average treatment effects under endogeneity and noncompliance," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2010 2010-31, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Markus Frölich & Blaise Melly, 2013.
"Identification of Treatment Effects on the Treated with One-Sided Non-Compliance,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 32(3), pages 384-414, November.
- Frölich, Markus & Melly, Blaise, 2008. "Identification of Treatment Effects on the Treated with One-Sided Non-Compliance," IZA Discussion Papers 3671, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ozkan Eren & Serkan Ozbeklik, 2014. "Who Benefits From Job Corps? A Distributional Analysis Of An Active Labor Market Program," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 29(4), pages 586-611, 06.
- Natalia Kyui, 2013. "Expansion of Higher Education, Employment and Wages: Evidence from the Russian Transition," Staff Working Papers 13-45, Bank of Canada.
- Behaghel, Luc & de Chaisemartin, Clement & Gurgand, Marc, 2015. "Ready for boarding? The effects of a boarding school for disadvantaged students," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 1059, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Laura Crespo & Pedro Mira, 2010. "Caregiving To Elderly Parents And Employment Status Of European Mature Women," Working Papers wp2010_1007, CEMFI.
- Laetitia Duval & François-Charles Wolff, 2013. "The consumption-enhancing effect of remittances: Evidence from Kosovo," wiiw Balkan Observatory Working Papers 107, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Damiani, Mirella & Pompei, Fabrizio & Ricci, Andrea, 2014. "Performance related pay, productivity and wages in Italy: a quantile regression approach," MPRA Paper 53341, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Blaise Melly und Kaspar Wüthrich, 2016. "Local quantile treatment effects," Diskussionsschriften dp1605, Universitaet Bern, Departement Volkswirtschaft.
- M. Fort, 2012. "Unconditional and Conditional Quantile Treatment Effect: Identification Strategies and Interpretations," Working Papers wp857, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Gustavo A. Crespi & Alessandro Maffioli & Pierre Mohnen & Gonzalo Vázquez, 2011. "Evaluating the Impact of Science, Technology and Innovation Programs: a Methodological Toolkit," SPD Working Papers 1104, Inter-American Development Bank, Office of Strategic Planning and Development Effectiveness (SPD).
- Bosio, Giulio, 2009. "Temporary employment and wage gap with permanent jobs: evidence from quantile regression," MPRA Paper 16055, University Library of Munich, Germany.