Citations for "Unconditional Quantile Treatment Effects Under Endogeneity"
by Markus FrÃ¶lich & Blaise Melly
- Winter, Joachim & Crossley, Thomas & de Bresser, Jochem & Delaney, Liam, 2014.
"Can Survey Participation Alter Household Saving Behavior?,"
Annual Conference 2014 (Hamburg): Evidence-based Economic Policy
100379, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Thomas Crossley & Jochem de Bresser & Liam Delaney & Joachim Winter, 2014. "Can survey participation alter household saving behavior?," IFS Working Papers W14/06, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Mauricio Moura & Caio Piza & Marcos Poplawski-Ribeiro, 2011. "The Distributive Effects of Land Titleon Labor Supply; Evidence From Brazil," IMF Working Papers 11/131, International Monetary Fund.
- Laetitia Duval & François-Charles Wolff, 2013. "The consumption-enhancing effect of remittances: Evidence from Kosovo," wiiw Balkan Observatory Working Papers 107, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- repec:ran:wpaper:710-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Damiani, Mirella & Pompei, Fabrizio & Ricci, Andrea, 2014. "Enterprise-level bargaining and labour productivity of Italian family firms: a quantile regression analysis," MPRA Paper 60380, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- V. Chernozhukov & C. Hansen, 2013.
"Quantile Models with Endogeneity,"
Annual Review of Economics,
Annual Reviews, vol. 5(1), pages 57-81, 05.
- Stephen G. Donald & Yu-Chin Hsu & Robert P. Lieli, 2010. "Inverse Propensity Score Weighted Estimation of Local Average Treatment Eﬀects and a Test of the Unconfoundedness Assumption," CEU Working Papers 2012_9, Department of Economics, Central European University, revised 11 Aug 2010.
- Joeri Smits & Jeffrey S. Racine, 2013. "Testing Exclusion Restrictions in Nonseparable Triangular Models," Department of Economics Working Papers 2013-02, McMaster University.
- Dambala Gelo & Steven F. Koch, 2012. "Welfare and Common Property Rights Forestry: Evidence from Ethiopian Villages," Working Papers 277, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Ozkan Eren & Serkan Ozbeklik, 2014. "Who Benefits From Job Corps? A Distributional Analysis Of An Active Labor Market Program," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 29(4), pages 586-611, 06.
- Helke Waelde, 2011. "Demasking the impact of microfinance," Working Papers 1115, Gutenberg School of Management and Economics, Johannes Gutenberg-Universität Mainz, revised 09 Nov 2011.
- Philip Oreopoulos & Daniel Lang & Joshua Angrist, 2009.
"Incentives and Services for College Achievement: Evidence from a Randomized Trial,"
American Economic Journal: Applied Economics,
American Economic Association, vol. 1(1), pages 136-63, January.
- Angrist, Joshua & Lang, Daniel W. & Oreopoulos, Philip, 2007. "Incentives and Services for College Achievement: Evidence from a Randomized Trial," IZA Discussion Papers 3134, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Niedergesäss, Markus, 2013. "Employment, partnership and childbearing decisions of German women and men: A simultaneous hazards approach," University of Tuebingen Working Papers in Economics and Finance 51, University of Tuebingen, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences.
- Khandker, Shahidur R. & Samad, Hussain A. & Ali, Rubaba & Barnes, Douglas F., 2012.
"Who Benefits Most from Rural Electrification? Evidence in India,"
2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington
125090, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Shahidur R. Khandker, Hussain A. Samad, Rubaba Ali, and Douglas F. Barnes, 2014. "Who Benefits Most from Rural Electrification? Evidence in India," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 2).
- Khandker, Shahidur R. & Samad, Hussain A. & Ali, Rubaba & Barnes, Douglas F., 2012. "Who benefits most from rural electrification ? evidence in India," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6095, The World Bank.
- M. Fort, 2012. "Unconditional and Conditional Quantile Treatment Effect: Identification Strategies and Interpretations," Working Papers wp857, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Gustavo A. Crespi & Alessandro Maffioli & Pierre Mohnen & Gonzalo Vázquez, 2011. "Evaluating the Impact of Science, Technology and Innovation Programs: a Methodological Toolkit," SPD Working Papers 1104, Inter-American Development Bank, Office of Strategic Planning and Development Effectiveness (SPD).
- Frölich, Markus & Melly, Blaise, 2008.
"Identification of Treatment Effects on the Treated with One-Sided Non-Compliance,"
IZA Discussion Papers
3671, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Markus Frölich & Blaise Melly, 2013. "Identification of Treatment Effects on the Treated with One-Sided Non-Compliance," Econometric Reviews, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 32(3), pages 384-414, November.
- Alex Coad & Julian Frankish & Paul Nightingale & Richard G. Roberts & David J. Storey, 2012.
"Business Experience and Start-up Size: Buying More Lottery Tickets Next Time Around?,"
SPRU Working Paper Series
203, SPRU - Science and Technology Policy Research, University of Sussex.
- Alex Coad & Julian Frankish & Paul Nightingale & Richard Roberts, 2014. "Business experience and start-up size: Buying more lottery tickets next time around?," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 43(3), pages 529-547, October.
- Santiago Pereda Fernández, 2016. "Estimation of counterfactual distributions with a continuous endogenous treatment," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 1053, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Huber, Martin & Mellace, Giovanni, 2011.
"Testing instrument validity for LATE identification based on inequality moment constraints,"
Economics Working Paper Series
1143, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science.
- Martin Huber & Giovanni Mellace, 2015. "Testing Instrument Validity for LATE Identification Based on Inequality Moment Constraints," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 97(2), pages 398-411, May.
- Słoczyński, Tymon, 2012.
"New Evidence on Linear Regression and Treatment Effect Heterogeneity,"
39524, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sloczynski, Tymon, 2015. "New Evidence on Linear Regression and Treatment Effect Heterogeneity," IZA Discussion Papers 9491, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Natalia Kyui, 2013. "Expansion of Higher Education, Employment and Wages: Evidence from the Russian Transition," Staff Working Papers 13-45, Bank of Canada.
- Antecol, Heather & Eren, Ozkan & Ozbeklik, Serkan, 2013. "The effect of Teach for America on the distribution of student achievement in primary school: Evidence from a randomized experiment," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 113-125.
- Sergio Firpo & Cristine Pinto, 2016.
"Identification and Estimation of Distributional Impacts of Interventions Using Changes in Inequality Measures,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 31(3), pages 457-486, 04.
- Firpo, Sergio, 2010. "Identification and Estimation of Distributional Impacts of Interventions Using Changes in Inequality Measures," IZA Discussion Papers 4841, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Volpe Martincus, Christian & Carballo, Jerónimo, 2010.
"Beyond the average effects: The distributional impacts of export promotion programs in developing countries,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 92(2), pages 201-214, July.
- Christian Volpe Martincus & Jerónimo Carballo, 2010. "Beyond The Average Effects: The Distributional Impacts of Export Promotion Programs in Developing Countries," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 36718, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Martin Huber, 2014.
"Treatment Evaluation in the Presence of Sample Selection,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(8), pages 869-905, November.
- Martin Huber, 2009. "Treatment evaluation in the presence of sample selection," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2009 2009-07, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- David Powell, 2010. "Unconditional Quantile Treatment Effects in the Presence of Covariates," Working Papers 816, RAND Corporation.
- Laura Crespo & Pedro Mira, 2010. "Caregiving To Elderly Parents And Employment Status Of European Mature Women," Working Papers wp2010_1007, CEMFI.
- Satimanon, Monthien, 2011. "Comparison of Approaches to Measuring the Causes of Income Inequality," 2011 Annual Meeting, July 24-26, 2011, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 103844, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Behaghel, Luc & de Chaisemartin, Clement & Gurgand, Marc, 2015. "Ready for boarding? The effects of a boarding school for disadvantaged students," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 1059, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Antecol, Heather & Eren, Ozkan & Ozbeklik, Serkan, 2013. "The Effect of Teach for America on the Distribution of Student Achievement in Primary School: Evidence from a Randomized Experiment," IZA Discussion Papers 7296, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Max Groneck & Frederic Krehl, 2014. "Bequests and Informal Long-Term Care: Evidence from the HRS Exit Interviews," Working Paper Series in Economics 79, University of Cologne, Department of Economics.
- Shahidur R. Khandker, Douglas F. Barnes, and Hussain A. Samad, 2012. "The Welfare Impacts of Rural Electrification in Bangladesh," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 1).
- Bosio, Giulio, 2009. "Temporary employment and wage gap with permanent jobs: evidence from quantile regression," MPRA Paper 16055, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Eren, Ozkan & Ozbeklik, Serkan, 2013. "The effect of noncognitive ability on the earnings of young men: A distributional analysis with measurement error correction," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(C), pages 293-304.
- Maier, Michael, 2011. "Tests for distributional treatment effects under unconfoundedness," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 110(1), pages 49-51, January.
- Damiani, Mirella & Pompei, Fabrizio & Ricci, Andrea, 2014. "Performance related pay, productivity and wages in Italy: a quantile regression approach," MPRA Paper 53341, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Martin Huber & Giovanni Mellace, 2010. "Sharp IV bounds on average treatment effects under endogeneity and noncompliance," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2010 2010-31, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Blaise Melly und Kaspar Wüthrich, 2016. "Local quantile treatment effects," Diskussionsschriften dp1605, Universitaet Bern, Departement Volkswirtschaft.