Caregiving to Elderly Parents and Employment Status of European Mature Women
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Markus FrÃ¶lich & Blaise Melly, 2013.
"Unconditional Quantile Treatment Effects Under Endogeneity,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 31(3), pages 346-357, July.
- Markus Frölich & Blaise Melly, 2007. "Unconditional quantile treatment effects under endogeneity," CeMMAP working papers CWP32/07, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Frölich, Markus & Melly, Blaise, 2008. "Unconditional Quantile Treatment Effects under Endogeneity," IZA Discussion Papers 3288, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Agar Brugiavini & Tullio Jappelli & Guglielmo Weber, 2002. "The Survey on Health, Aging and Wealth," CSEF Working Papers 86, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGE-2010-10-02 (Economics of Ageing)
- NEP-ALL-2010-10-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-EUR-2010-10-02 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-HEA-2010-10-02 (Health Economics)
- NEP-LAB-2010-10-02 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cmf:wpaper:wp2010_1007. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Araceli Requerey). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cemfies.html .