Covariate Distribution Balance via Propensity Scores
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Escanciano, J. Carlos, 2006.
"A Consistent Diagnostic Test For Regression Models Using Projections,"
Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 22(6), pages 1030-1051, December.
- Juan Carlos Escanciano, 2005. "A Consistent Diagnostic Test for Regression Models Using Projections," Faculty Working Papers 09/05, School of Economics and Business Administration, University of Navarra.
- Manuel A. Domínguez & Ignacio N. Lobato, 2004. "Consistent Estimation of Models Defined by Conditional Moment Restrictions," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 72(5), pages 1601-1615, September.
- Wenceslao González-Manteiga & Rosa Crujeiras, 2013. "An updated review of Goodness-of-Fit tests for regression models," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 22(3), pages 361-411, September.
- Andrea Ichino & Fabrizia Mealli & Tommaso Nannicini, 2008.
"From temporary help jobs to permanent employment: what can we learn from matching estimators and their sensitivity?,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 23(3), pages 305-327.
- Ichino, Andrea & Mealli, Fabrizia & Nannicini, Tommaso, 2006. "From Temporary Help Jobs to Permanent Employment: What Can We Learn from Matching Estimators and their Sensitivity?," IZA Discussion Papers 2149, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Ichino, Andrea & Mealli, Fabrizia & Nannicini, Tommaso, 2006. "From Temporary Help Jobs to Permanent Employment: What Can We Learn from Matching Estimators and their Sensitivity?," CEPR Discussion Papers 5736, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Hainmueller, Jens, 2012. "Entropy Balancing for Causal Effects: A Multivariate Reweighting Method to Produce Balanced Samples in Observational Studies," Political Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 20(1), pages 25-46, January.
- Juan Carlos Escanciano, 2018.
"A simple and robust estimator for linear regression models with strictly exogenous instruments,"
Econometrics Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 21(1), pages 36-54, February.
- Juan Carlos Escanciano, 2016. "A Simple and Robust Estimator for Linear Regression Models with Strictly Exogenous Instruments," CAEPR Working Papers 2017-001, Center for Applied Economics and Policy Research, Department of Economics, Indiana University Bloomington.
- Sergio Firpo & Cristine Pinto, 2016.
"Identification and Estimation of Distributional Impacts of Interventions Using Changes in Inequality Measures,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 31(3), pages 457-486, April.
- Firpo, Sergio, 2010. "Identification and Estimation of Distributional Impacts of Interventions Using Changes in Inequality Measures," IZA Discussion Papers 4841, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Escanciano, J. Carlos, 2006.
"Goodness-of-Fit Tests for Linear and Nonlinear Time Series Models,"
Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 101, pages 531-541, June.
- Juan Carlos Escanciano, 2005. "Goodness-of-fit Tests for Linear and Non-linear Time Series Models," Faculty Working Papers 02/05, School of Economics and Business Administration, University of Navarra.
- Matthew A. Masten & Alexandre Poirier, 2020.
"Inference on breakdown frontiers,"
Quantitative Economics, Econometric Society, vol. 11(1), pages 41-111, January.
- Matthew Masten & Alexandre Poirier, 2017. "Inference on breakdown frontiers," CeMMAP working papers CWP20/17, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Matthew A. Masten & Alexandre Poirier, 2017. "Inference on Breakdown Frontiers," Papers 1705.04765, arXiv.org, revised Feb 2019.
- Barsky R. & Bound J. & Charles K.K. & Lupton J.P., 2002.
"Accounting for the Black-White Wealth Gap: A Nonparametric Approach,"
Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 97, pages 663-673, September.
- Robert Barsky & John Bound & Kerwin Charles & Joseph Lupton, 2001. "Accounting for the Black-White Wealth Gap: A Nonparametric Approach," NBER Working Papers 8466, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bierens, Herman J, 1990.
"A Consistent Conditional Moment Test of Functional Form,"
Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 58(6), pages 1443-1458, November.
- Bierens, H.J., 1989. "A consistent conditional moment test of functional form," Serie Research Memoranda 0064, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Imbens,Guido W. & Rubin,Donald B., 2015. "Causal Inference for Statistics, Social, and Biomedical Sciences," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521885881, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pedro H. C. Sant'Anna & Jun B. Zhao, 2018. "Doubly Robust Difference-in-Differences Estimators," Papers 1812.01723, arXiv.org, revised May 2020.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ECM-2018-10-15 (Econometrics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:1810.01370. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.