Doubly Robust Difference-in-Differences Estimators
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sokbae Lee & Ryo Okui & Yoonâ€ Jae Whang, 2017.
"Doubly robust uniform confidence band for the conditional average treatment effect function,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 32(7), pages 1207-1225, November.
- Sokbae Lee & Ryo Okui & Yoon-Jae Whang, 2016. "Doubly Robust Uniform Confidence Band for the Conditional Average Treatment Effect Function," Papers 1601.02801, arXiv.org, revised Oct 2016.
- Lee, Sokbae & Okui, Ryo & Whang, Yoon-Jae, 2017. "Doubly robust uniform confidence band for the conditional average treatment effect function," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 86852, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Sokbae Lee & Ryo Okui & Yoon-Jae Whang, 2016. "Doubly Robust Uniform Confidence Band For The Conditional Average Treatment Effect Function," KIER Working Papers 931, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Sokbae (Simon) Lee & Ryo Okui & Yoon-Jae Whang, 2016. "Doubly robust uniform confidence band for the conditional average treatment effect function," CeMMAP working papers CWP03/16, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Cattaneo, Matias D., 2010. "Efficient semiparametric estimation of multi-valued treatment effects under ignorability," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 155(2), pages 138-154, April.
- Brantly Callaway & Pedro H. C. Sant'Anna, 2018. "Difference-in-Differences with Multiple Time Periods and an Application on the Minimum Wage and Employment," DETU Working Papers 1804, Department of Economics, Temple University.
- Kline Patrick & Santos Andres, 2012.
"A Score Based Approach to Wild Bootstrap Inference,"
Journal of Econometric Methods, De Gruyter, vol. 1(1), pages 23-41, August.
- Patrick M. Kline & Andres Santos, 2010. "A Score Based Approach to Wild Bootstrap Inference," NBER Working Papers 16127, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Wooldridge, Jeffrey M., 2007.
"Inverse probability weighted estimation for general missing data problems,"
Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 141(2), pages 1281-1301, December.
- Jeffrey M. Wooldridge, 2004. "Inverse probability weighted estimation for general missing data problems," CeMMAP working papers CWP05/04, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Bryan S. Graham & Cristine Campos de Xavier Pinto & Daniel Egel, 2016.
"Efficient Estimation of Data Combination Models by the Method of Auxiliary-to-Study Tilting (AST),"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(2), pages 288-301, April.
- Bryan S. Graham & Cristine Campos de Xavier Pinto & Daniel Egel, 2011. "Efficient Estimation of Data Combination Models by the Method of Auxiliary-to-Study Tilting (AST)," NBER Working Papers 16928, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Victor Chernozhukov & Iván Fernández‐Val & Jinyong Hahn & Whitney Newey, 2013.
"Average and Quantile Effects in Nonseparable Panel Models,"
Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 81(2), pages 535-580, March.
- Victor Chernozhukov & Ivan Fernandez-Val & Jinyong Hahn & Whitney Newey, 2009. "Average and Quantile Effects in Nonseparable Panel Models," Papers 0904.1990, arXiv.org, revised Mar 2013.
- Joshua D. Angrist & Jörn-Steffen Pischke, 2009. "Mostly Harmless Econometrics: An Empiricist's Companion," Economics Books, Princeton University Press, edition 1, number 8769.
- Pedro H. C. Sant'Anna & Xiaojun Song & Qi Xu, 2018. "Covariate Distribution Balance via Propensity Scores," Papers 1810.01370, arXiv.org, revised Apr 2020.
- Jeffrey M. Wooldridge, 2005. "Fixed-Effects and Related Estimators for Correlated Random-Coefficient and Treatment-Effect Panel Data Models," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 87(2), pages 385-390, May.
- Heejung Bang & James M. Robins, 2005. "Doubly Robust Estimation in Missing Data and Causal Inference Models," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 61(4), pages 962-973, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Moshoeshoe,Ramaele Elias, 2020. "Long-Term Effects of Free Primary Education on Educational Achievement : Evidence from Lesotho," Policy Research Working Paper Series 9404, The World Bank.
- Yang Ning & Sida Peng & Jing Tao, 2020. "Doubly Robust Semiparametric Difference-in-Differences Estimators with High-Dimensional Data," Papers 2009.03151, arXiv.org.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ECM-2019-01-07 (Econometrics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:1812.01723. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.