On the Specification of Propensity Scores, With Applications to the Analysis of Trade Policies
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Arun Advani & Tymon Sloczynski, 2013.
"Mostly harmless simulations? On the internal validity of empirical Monte Carlo studies,"
CeMMAP working papers
CWP64/13, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Advani, Arun & Sloczynski, Tymon, 2013. "Mostly Harmless Simulations? On the Internal Validity of Empirical Monte Carlo Studies," IZA Discussion Papers 7874, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Huber, Martin & Lechner, Michael & Wunsch, Conny, 2010.
"How to Control for Many Covariates? Reliable Estimators Based on the Propensity Score,"
IZA Discussion Papers
5268, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Martin Huber & Michael Lechner & Conny Wunsch, 2010. "How to control for many covariates? Reliable estimators based on the propensity score," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2010 2010-30, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Daniel L. Millimet & Rusty Tchernis, 2013.
"Estimation Of Treatment Effects Without An Exclusion Restriction: With An Application To The Analysis Of The School Breakfast Program,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 28(6), pages 982-1017, September.
- Daniel L. Millimet & Rusty Tchernis, 2009. "Estimation of Treatment Effects Without an Exclusion Restriction: with an Application to the Analysis of the School Breakfast Program," NBER Working Papers 15539, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:eee:econom:v:199:y:2017:i:2:p:117-130 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hagen, Tobias, 2016. "Econometric Evaluation of a Placement Coaching Program for Recipients of Disability Insurance Benefits in Switzerland," Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145736, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Hagen, Tobias, 2016. "Econometric evaluation of a placement coaching program for recipients of disability insurance benefits in Switzerland," Working Paper Series: Business and Law 10, Frankfurt University of Applied Sciences, Faculty of Business and Law.
- DiNardo, John & Lee, David S., 2011.
"Program Evaluation and Research Designs,"
Handbook of Labor Economics,
- John DiNardo & David S. Lee, 2010. "Program Evaluation and Research Designs," NBER Working Papers 16016, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John DiNardo & David S. Lee, 2010. "Program Evaluation and Research Designs," Working Papers 1228, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Industrial Relations Section..
- Abbott, Joshua K. & Allen Klaiber, H., 2013. "The value of water as an urban club good: A matching approach to community-provided lakes," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 65(2), pages 208-224.
- Fredriksson, Per G. & Wollscheid, Jim R., 2014. "Environmental decentralization and political centralization," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 107(C), pages 402-410.
- David Johnston & Wang-Sheng Lee, 2011.
"Explaining the Female Black-White Obesity Gap: A Decomposition Analysis of Proximal Causes,"
Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 48(4), pages 1429-1450, November.
- Johnston, David W. & Lee, Wang-Sheng, 2011. "Explaining the Female Black-White Obesity Gap: A Decomposition Analysis of Proximal Causes," IZA Discussion Papers 5841, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Guido W. Imbens, 2015. "Matching Methods in Practice: Three Examples," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 50(2), pages 373-419.
- Per G. Fredriksson & Jim R. Wollscheid, 2014. "Political Institutions, Political Careers and Environmental Policy," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 67(1), pages 54-73, February.
- Elsayed, Mahmoud A.A., 2016. "The Impact of Education Tax Benefits on College Completion," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 16-30.
- Bhatt, Rachana & Koedel, Cory & Lehmann, Douglas, 2013.
"Is curriculum quality uniform? Evidence from Florida,"
Economics of Education Review,
Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 107-121.
- Cory Koedel & Rachana Bhatt & Douglas Lehmann, 2012. "Is Curriculum Quality Uniform? Evidence from Florida," Working Papers 1206, Department of Economics, University of Missouri.
- Kitagawa, Toru & Muris, Chris, 2016. "Model averaging in semiparametric estimation of treatment effects," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 193(1), pages 271-289.
- Millimet, Daniel L. & McDonough, Ian K., 2013. "Dynamic Panel Data Models with Irregular Spacing: With Applications to Early Childhood Development," IZA Discussion Papers 7359, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Huber, Martin & Lechner, Michael & Wunsch, Conny, 2013. "The performance of estimators based on the propensity score," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 175(1), pages 1-21.
- Jayjit Roy, 2014.
"On the robustness of the trade-inducing effects of trade agreements and currency unions,"
Springer, vol. 47(1), pages 253-304, August.
- Jayjit Roy, 2009. "On the Robustness of the Trade-Inducing Effects of Trade Agreements and Currency Unions," Departmental Working Papers 0906, Southern Methodist University, Department of Economics.
- Jayjit Roy, 2010. "On the Robustness of the Trade-Inducing Effects of Trade Agreements and Currency Unions," Working Papers 10-09, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University.
- repec:spr:astaws:v:11:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s11943-017-0212-x is not listed on IDEAS
- Pizer, William A. & Morgenstern, Richard & Shih, Jhih-Shyang, 2011. "The performance of industrial sector voluntary climate programs: Climate Wise and 1605(b)," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(12), pages 7907-7916.
- Pingel, Ronnie & Waernbaum, Ingeborg, 2015. "Correlation and efficiency of propensity score-based estimators for average causal effects," Working Paper Series 2015:3, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Wang-Sheng Lee, 2013. "Propensity score matching and variations on the balancing test," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 44(1), pages 47-80, February.
- Francesco Bravo, 2013. "Partially linear varying coefficient models with missing at random responses," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 65(4), pages 721-762, August.
- Vassilopoulos, Achilleas & Drichoutis, Andreas & Nayga, Rodolfo & Lazaridis, Panagiotis, 2011. "Does the Food Stamp Program Really Increase Obesity? The Importance of Accounting for Misclassification Errors," MPRA Paper 28768, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Emiliano Magrini & Pierluigi Montalbano & Silvia Nenci, 2013.
"Are the EU trade preferences really effective? A Generalized Propensity Score evaluation of the Southern Mediterranean Countries' case in agriculture and fishery,"
2/13, Sapienza University of Rome, DISS.
- Emiliano Magrini & Pierluigi Montalbano & Silvia Nenci, 2014. "Are EU trade preferences really effective? A Generalized Propensity Score evaluation of the Southern Mediterranean countries's case in agriculture and fishery," FOODSECURE Working papers 23, LEI Wageningen UR.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bes:jnlbes:v:27:i:3:y:2009:p:397-415. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.amstat.org/publications/jbes/index.cfm?fuseaction=main .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.