Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Maureen A. Pirog & Anne L. Buffardi & Colleen K. Chrisinger & Pradeep Singh & John Briney, 2009. "Are the alternatives to randomized assignment nearly as good? Statistical corrections to nonrandomized evaluations," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 28(1), pages 169-172.
- Elert, Niklas & Andersson, Fredrik W. & Wennberg, Karl, 2015.
"The impact of entrepreneurship education in high school on long-term entrepreneurial performance,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 111(C), pages 209-223.
- Elert, Niklas & Andersson, Fredrik & Wennberg, Karl, 2014. "The impact of entrepreneurship education in high school on long - term entrepreneurial performance," Ratio Working Papers 245, The Ratio Institute.
- Elert, Niklas & Andersson, Fredrik & Wennberg, Karl, 2015. "The Impact of Entrepreneurship Education in High School on Long-Term Entrepreneurial Performance," Working Paper Series 1063, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Emanuela Galasso & Nithin Umapathi, 2009.
"Improving nutritional status through behavioural change: lessons from Madagascar,"
Journal of Development Effectiveness,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 1(1), pages 60-85.
- Galasso, Emanuela & Umapathi, Nithin, 2007. "Improving nutritional status through behavioral change : lessons from Madagascar," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4424, The World Bank.
- Lars Skipper & Marianne Simonsen, 2006. "The costs of motherhood: an analysis using matching estimators," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 21(7), pages 919-934.
- Daniel Millimet & Rusty Tchernis, 2006. "On the Specification of Propensity Scores: with an Application to the WTO-Environment Debate," Caepr Working Papers 2006-013, Center for Applied Economics and Policy Research, Economics Department, Indiana University Bloomington.
More about this item
Keywordspropensity score; quasi-experiment; classification tree; bagging; ensemble methods;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sae:evarev:v:29:y:2005:i:6:p:530-558. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.