Rejoinder on: An updated review of Goodness-of-Fit tests for regression models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bowman, Adrian W. & Crujeiras, Rosa M., 2013. "Inference for variograms," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 19-31.
- A. Diblasi & A. W. Bowman, 2001. "On the Use of the Variogram in Checking for Independence in Spatial Data," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 57(1), pages 211-218, March.
- Scaillet, Olivier, 2007.
"Kernel-based goodness-of-fit tests for copulas with fixed smoothing parameters,"
Journal of Multivariate Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 98(3), pages 533-543, March.
- Olivier Scaillet, 2005. "Kernel Based Goodness-of-Fit Tests for Copulas with Fixed Smoothing Parameters," FAME Research Paper Series rp145, International Center for Financial Asset Management and Engineering.
- Julie L. Forman & Bo Markussen & Helle Sørensen, 2011. "Goodness‐of‐Fit based on Downsampling with Applications to Linear Drift Diffusions," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 38(2), pages 288-310, June.
- Cao, Ricardo & Gonzalez-Manteiga, Wenceslao, 2008. "Goodness-of-fit tests for conditional models under censoring and truncation," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 143(1), pages 166-190, March.
- repec:taf:gnstxx:v:24:y:2012:i:1:p:103-118 is not listed on IDEAS
- AÃ¯t-Sahalia, Yacine & Fan, Jianqing & Peng, Heng, 2009. "Nonparametric Transition-Based Tests for Jump Diffusions," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 104(487), pages 1102-1116.
- repec:taf:gnstxx:v:23:y:2011:i:2:p:321-337 is not listed on IDEAS
- Miles, Daniel & Mora, Juan, 2003.
"On the performance of nonparametric specification tests in regression models,"
Computational Statistics & Data Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 477-490, March.
- Juan Mora & Daniel Miles, 2002. "On The Performance Of Nonparametric Specification Tests In Regression Models," Working Papers. Serie AD 2002-13, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Lin, Liang-Ching & Lee, Sangyeol & Guo, Meihui, 2013. "Goodness-of-fit test for stochastic volatility models," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 116(C), pages 473-498.
- Fermanian, Jean-David, 2005. "Goodness-of-fit tests for copulas," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 95(1), pages 119-152, July.
- Hlávka, Zdenek & Husková, Marie & Meintanis, Simos G., 2011. "Tests for independence in non-parametric heteroscedastic regression models," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 102(4), pages 816-827, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bianco, Ana M. & Boente, Graciela & González-Manteiga, Wenceslao & Pérez-González, Ana, 2015. "Robust inference in partially linear models with missing responses," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 97(C), pages 88-98.
- Brantly Callaway & Pedro H. C. Sant'Anna, 2018.
"Difference-in-Differences with Multiple Time Periods and an Application on the Minimum Wage and Employment,"
1803.09015, arXiv.org, revised Aug 2018.
- Brantly Callaway & Pedro H. C. Sant'Anna, 2018. "Difference-in-Differences with Multiple Time Periods and an Application on the Minimum Wage and Employment," DETU Working Papers 1804, Department of Economics, Temple University.
- Scholz, Michael & Nielsen, Jens Perch & Sperlich, Stefan, 2015. "Nonparametric prediction of stock returns based on yearly data: The long-term view," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 65(C), pages 143-155.
- Xu Guo & Gao-Rong Li & Michael McAleer & Wing-Keung Wong, 2018.
"Specification Testing of Production in a Stochastic Frontier Model,"
MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(9), pages 1-10, August.
- Xu Guo & Gao-Rong Li & Wing-Keung Wong & Michael McAleer, 2017. "Specification Testing of Production in a Stochastic Frontier Model," Documentos de Trabajo del ICAE 2017-23, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales, Instituto Complutense de Análisis Económico.
- Xu Guo & Gao-Rong Li & Michael McAleer & Wing-Keung Wong, 2017. "Specification Testing of Production in a Stochastic Frontier Model," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 17-097/III, Tinbergen Institute.
- Guo, X. & Li, G.-R. & McAleer, M.J. & Wong, W.-K., 2017. "Specification Testing of Production in a Stochastic Frontier Model," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI 2017-27, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Stefan Sperlich, 2014. "On the choice of regularization parameters in specification testing: a critical discussion," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 47(2), pages 427-450, September.
- Xu Guo & Wangli Xu & Lixing Zhu, 2015. "Model checking for parametric regressions with response missing at random," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 67(2), pages 229-259, April.
- repec:spr:testjl:v:26:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s11749-016-0515-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:jmvana:v:160:y:2017:i:c:p:10-30 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sun, Zhihua & Chen, Feifei & Zhou, Xiaohua & Zhang, Qingzhao, 2017. "Improved model checking methods for parametric models with responses missing at random," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 154(C), pages 147-161.
- Benjamin Colling & Ingrid Keilegom, 2016. "Goodness-of-fit tests in semiparametric transformation models," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 25(2), pages 291-308, June.
- Guo, Xu & Li, Gao Rong & Wong, Wing Keung, 2014. "Specification Testing of Production Frontier Function in Stochastic Frontier Model," MPRA Paper 57999, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:spr:testjl:v:27:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s11749-017-0544-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Adam D. Bull, 2015. "Semimartingale detection and goodness-of-fit tests," Papers 1506.00088, arXiv.org, revised Jun 2016.
- Li, Hongjun & Li, Qi & Liu, Ruixuan, 2016. "Consistent model specification tests based on k-nearest-neighbor estimation method," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 194(1), pages 187-202.
- repec:spr:aistmt:v:70:y:2018:i:5:d:10.1007_s10463-017-0626-9 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:testjl:v:22:y:2013:i:3:p:442-447. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.