Flexible modeling based on copulas in nonparametric median regression
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Einmahl, John H.J. & Van Keilegom, Ingrid, 2008. "Specification tests in nonparametric regression," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 143(1), pages 88-102, March.
- Chen, Xiaohong & Fan, Yanqin, 2007.
"A Model Selection Test For Bivariate Failure-Time Data,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 23(03), pages 414-439, June.
- Xiaohong Chen & Yanqin Fan, 2004. "A Model Selection Test for Bivariate Failure-Time Data," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 0421, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics, revised Oct 2004.
- Charpentier, Arthur & Segers, Johan, 2007.
"Lower tail dependence for Archimedean copulas: Characterizations and pitfalls,"
Insurance: Mathematics and Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 40(3), pages 525-532, May.
- Charpentier, A. & Segers, J.J.J., 2006. "Lower Tail Dependence for Archimedean Copulas : Characterizations and Pitfalls," Discussion Paper 2006-29, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Xiaohong Chen & Oliver Linton & Ingrid Van Keilegom, 2003.
"Estimation of Semiparametric Models when the Criterion Function Is Not Smooth,"
Econometric Society, vol. 71(5), pages 1591-1608, September.
- Xiaohong Chen & Oliver Linton & Ingred van Keilegom, 2002. "Estimation of semiparametric models when the criterion function is not smooth," CeMMAP working papers CWP02/02, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Xiaohong Chen & Oliver Linton & Ingrid Van Keilegom, 2003. "Estimation of Semiparametric Models when the Criterion Function is not Smooth," STICERD - Econometrics Paper Series 450, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Chen, Xiaohong & Linton, Oliver & Van Keilegom, Ingrid, 2003. "Estimation of semiparametric models when the criterion function is not smooth," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 2167, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Chen, Xiaohong & Fan, Yanqin & Tsyrennikov, Viktor, 2006.
"Efficient Estimation of Semiparametric Multivariate Copula Models,"
Journal of the American Statistical Association,
American Statistical Association, vol. 101, pages 1228-1240, September.
- Xiaohong Chen & Yanqin Fan & Victor Tsyrennifov, 2004. "Efficient Estimation of Semiparametric Multivariate Copula Models," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 0420, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Einmahl, J.H.J. & van Keilegom, I., 2006.
"Tests for Independence in Nonparametric Regression,"
2006-80, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Einmahl, J.H.J. & van Keilegom, I., 2008. "Tests for independence in nonparametric regression," Other publications TiSEM 4356c520-d1d5-4156-b5b7-0, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Scaillet, Olivier, 2007.
"Kernel-based goodness-of-fit tests for copulas with fixed smoothing parameters,"
Journal of Multivariate Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 98(3), pages 533-543, March.
- Olivier Scaillet, 2005. "Kernel Based Goodness-of-Fit Tests for Copulas with Fixed Smoothing Parameters," FAME Research Paper Series rp145, International Center for Financial Asset Management and Engineering.
- Ling Hu, 2006. "Dependence patterns across financial markets: a mixed copula approach," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(10), pages 717-729.
- Fermanian, Jean-David, 2005. "Goodness-of-fit tests for copulas," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 95(1), pages 119-152, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bouezmarni, Taoufik & Rombouts, Jeroen V.K. & Taamouti, Abderrahim, 2010.
"Asymptotic properties of the Bernstein density copula estimator for [alpha]-mixing data,"
Journal of Multivariate Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 101(1), pages 1-10, January.
- BOUEZMARNI, Taoufik & ROMBOUTS, Jeroen VK & TAAMOUTI, Abderrahim, 2010. "Asymptotic properties of the Bernstein density copula estimator for alpha-mixing data," CORE Discussion Papers RP 2302, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
More about this item
Keywordsprimary; 62G08 secondary; 62G05; 62G20; 62F12; 62E20 Conditional distribution Copulas Empirical processes Median regression Nonparametric regression Quantiles Weak convergence;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jmvana:v:100:y:2009:i:6:p:1270-1281. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.