A Model Selection Test for Bivariate Failure-Time Data
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Chen, Xiaohong & Fan, Yanqin, 2007. "A Model Selection Test For Bivariate Failure-Time Data," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 23(03), pages 414-439, June.
References listed on IDEAS
- Dabrowska, Dorota M., 1989. "Kaplan-Meier estimate on the plane: Weak convergence, LIL, and the bootstrap," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 308-325, May.
- Vuong, Quang H, 1989. "Likelihood Ratio Tests for Model Selection and Non-nested Hypotheses," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 57(2), pages 307-333, March.
- Barbe, Philippe & Genest, Christian & Ghoudi, Kilani & Rémillard, Bruno, 1996. "On Kendall's Process," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 58(2), pages 197-229, August.
- Goncalves, Silvia & White, Halbert, 2004.
"Maximum likelihood and the bootstrap for nonlinear dynamic models,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 119(1), pages 199-219, March.
- Goncalves, Silvia & White, Halbert, 2000. "Maximum Likelihood and the Bootstrap for Nonlinear Dynamic Models," University of California at San Diego, Economics Working Paper Series qt1bj657ff, Department of Economics, UC San Diego.
- Sílvia Gonçalves & Halbert White, 2002. "Maximum Likelihood and the Bootstrap for Nonlinear Dynamic Models," CIRANO Working Papers 2002s-41, CIRANO.
- Goncalves, Silvia & White, Halbert, 2002. "Maximum Likelihood and the Bootstrap for Nonlinear Dynamic Models," University of California at San Diego, Economics Working Paper Series qt8hx21540, Department of Economics, UC San Diego.
- Jean-David Fermanian, 2003. "Goodness of Fit Tests for Copulas," Working Papers 2003-34, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- Halbert White, 2000. "A Reality Check for Data Snooping," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 68(5), pages 1097-1126, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Braekers, Roel & Van Keilegom, Ingrid, 2009. "Flexible modeling based on copulas in nonparametric median regression," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 100(6), pages 1270-1281, July.
- Chen, Xiaohong & Fan, Yanqin & Pouzo, Demian & Ying, Zhiliang, 2010.
"Estimation and model selection of semiparametric multivariate survival functions under general censorship,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 157(1), pages 129-142, July.
- Xiaohong Chen & Yanqin Fan & Demian Pouzo & Zhiliang Ying, 2008. "Estimation and Model Selection of Semiparametric Multivariate Survival Functions under General Censorship," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1683, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Jing Ning & Karen Bandeen-Roche, 2014. "Estimation of time-dependent association for bivariate failure times in the presence of a competing risk," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 70(1), pages 10-20, March.
More about this item
KeywordsArchimedean copula; bivariate survival function; data reuse; minimum-distance estimation; model selection;
- C14 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Semiparametric and Nonparametric Methods: General
- C34 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Truncated and Censored Models; Switching Regression Models
- C52 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Evaluation, Validation, and Selection
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:van:wpaper:0421. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (John P. Conley). General contact details of provider: http://www.vanderbilt.edu/econ/wparchive/index.html .