Kaplan-Meier estimate on the plane: Weak convergence, LIL, and the bootstrap
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pao-sheng Shen, 2014. "Simple nonparametric estimators of the bivariate survival function under random left truncation and right censoring," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 29(3), pages 641-659, June.
- Emura, Takeshi & Kao, Fan-Hsuan & Michimae, Hirofumi, 2014. "An improved nonparametric estimator of sub-distribution function for bivariate competing risk models," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 132(C), pages 229-241.
- Xiaohong Chen & Yanqin Fan, 2004. "A Model Selection Test for Bivariate Failure-Time Data," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 0421, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics, revised Oct 2004.
- Chen, Xiaohong & Fan, Yanqin, 2007. "A Model Selection Test For Bivariate Failure-Time Data," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 23(03), pages 414-439, June.
- Wang, Qi-Hua, 2000. "Moment and probability inequalities for the bivariate product-limit estimator," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 1-12, January.
- Fermanian, Jean-David, 1997. "Multivariate Hazard Rates under Random Censorship," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 62(2), pages 273-309, August.
- Jian-Jian Ren & Tonya Riddlesworth, 2014. "Empirical likelihood bivariate nonparametric maximum likelihood estimator with right censored data," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 66(5), pages 913-930, October.
- Sanders, Lisanne & Melenberg, Bertrand, 2016. "Estimating the joint survival probabilities of married individuals," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 88-106.
- Kouros Owzar & Pranab Kumar Sen, 2003. "Copulas: concepts and novel applications," Metron - International Journal of Statistics, Dipartimento di Statistica, Probabilità e Statistiche Applicate - University of Rome, vol. 0(3), pages 323-353.
- Chen, Xiaohong & Fan, Yanqin & Pouzo, Demian & Ying, Zhiliang, 2010.
"Estimation and model selection of semiparametric multivariate survival functions under general censorship,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 157(1), pages 129-142, July.
- Xiaohong Chen & Yanqin Fan & Demian Pouzo & Zhiliang Ying, 2008. "Estimation and Model Selection of Semiparametric Multivariate Survival Functions under General Censorship," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1683, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
More about this item
Keywordsbivariate censored data bivariate product integral estimate;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jmvana:v:29:y:1989:i:2:p:308-325. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.